Kiss Nail Dress in Nouveau

2.0

on 11/8/2012 4:44:00 PM

This review is about the Kiss nails Nail dress, in the "Bustier" design. I bought these because I wanted something fancy to go out with my best friend. It's the kind of polish that comes in strips and that sticks to your nails. I say polish, but this design is actually in 3D, you can feel the design under your fingertips. These claim to last up to 10 days. I have to say, there's no way it can last that long. I was able, by tugging very genly on the sides, to tear them off of my nails with no efforts. The pattern is pretty, and I wonder if it would look good with a color under it. All in all, the adhesive is very weak, and I would not repurchase. For 10$CAN, I have to say this was an expensive failure. I give them lippies because the design was cute.

on 2/11/2012 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are the nail polish strips that you stick onto your nail, like the Sally Hansens. Well these suck! They are so thick they did not stick to my nail bed completely. Within an hour they were pulling up and coming off. They didn't last more than 2 hours. I will not buy these again.

Popular Polishes