November 28, 2014 | 1777 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 07

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It's a good nude, but it's slightly too cool for me. Also it makes my teeth look yellowish :(... But having said that, it is a good lipstick. Nice & sturdy packaging, completely matt black with her signature in red en the little Rimmel crown embossed on the cap. The colour is a nude in the coral spectrum, and looks good on neutral to slightly warm-toned women/girls. Doesn't last very long, like any other normal lipstick. Not drying either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by dakotac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick I picked up, I was very impressed with 07. The colour is a peachy nude and suits most fair to medium skin tones. I found that two to three layers were needed for the perfect colour intensity, as my mouth is a rosy pink colour and this is definitely lighter. The formula is quite drying and starts in the middle, leaving the annoying lipstick outline on the outer perimeter of your lips. This isn't a creamy/glossy lipstick as it may seem, as the product dries on the lips within 5-10 minutes of application, however it feels natural and comfortable, as if you are wearing no lipstick at all. If you don't exfoliate your lips at least once a week then forget about it, because the texture of this lipstick highlights the dryness and sits in the lines of your mouth (if that bothers you). The staying power would certainly improve if a lipliner was worn underneath. The packaging is cute, with the lipstick in a plain black tube with 'Kate' written on the lid in red with the Rimmel symbol on the top. At $11.95 AUD per tube, I would definitely purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by mel0974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color but the staying power is a no go. If you use a liner I'm sure it would stay but I put it over a clear gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by ghostling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I once accidentally picked this up because - let's be honest - I love Kate, and one can never have enough nude lipsticks.

It turned out to be a great decision, since this is the only non-Chanel lipstick I own and actually use.

It's a rosy nude that looks more pink than brown on me. The colour goes well with my yellow-tinged very fair skin and dark hair. (I'm an autumn type) The only disadvantage it that it doesn't really keep my lips hydrated.

But I really love this delicate shade. I mean, even my boyfriend likes it on me, and we all know how much men like lipsticks...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

Initially I thought I was going to buy shade 03 after seeing it in Lisa Eldridge's video. However, when I tried it on in a shop it looked way too peachy brown on me, so I thought I would find a pinker version of 03. 07 is less brown or orange than 03, so I thought it would complement my neutral, fair to medium, NC20 complexion but once I got home and tried it on properly, I realised it was still too brown on me. All I can say is that this really looks brown. I don't see any pink in this, so I am baffled as to why it looks so lovely and pinky nude on some people and it look so muddy on me. Perhaps the way this colour turns out depends on what your natural lip colour is: my lips are naturally quite red so it must distorts the colour of this lipstick. Maybe this colour suits people with paler, less red lips?? This probably is the case because the only way I can make this colour work on me is by first completely concealing my lips using the paler shade of Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage concealer in SC-3, then I apply this lipstick and finish with Laura Mercier's lip gloss in Bare Baby which is a frosty pink nude gloss. The pink gloss on top seems to tone down the muddiness of this shade. Overall, 07 was a waste of money but I will make it work by tweaking the colour because I don't like to waste makeup. The product itself is not too bad but Rimmel continues to use a strong floral scent in all of their lipsticks which I don't like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This peachy nude lipstick works really well with my fair complexion (MAC NC15) and red hair. The formula is so smooth and creamy, pigmentation is saturated, and wears well throughout the day without drying out my lips. The finish is a satiny matte with no shimmer or glitter. I really like this shade of lipstick paired with smokey brown, gold, or copper eyeshadow look and peach blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by albs

I really enjoy this lipstick. I like the texture, the finish, and the colour. I always choose shades that are MLBB-esque- either a little peachier, a little deeper, a little lighter, a little pinker. I get uncomfortable with colours that are too far from my natural lip colour. This is lovely, it's close to my lip colour but more polished, as another reviewer poster. Just that little something extra. I had purchased one of these in 03 I believe. I loved it but I lost it and I bought this one thinking it was the same shade as the one I lost. It's not, so I'll go back and pick up 03 sometime but it was a happy mistake!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not bad but I'm not impressed enough to keep it. First it goes a darkish opaque peach on me. Second the texture is nice but a bit thick. I won't buy again. It is nicer than the 08 shade which had a dark liverish brownish peach on me. If you are similar colouring to me try Drop of Sherry. Gorgeous shade.

Updated to add, this gave me an itchy rash. Gone to the trash! Downgraded to a 2 star from a 4.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

This is a MLBB pinky brown with an opaque texture. I have ticked that I would not rebuy because I already have a product I use when I want a subtle lip look. Because of the opaque texture, I would suggest this for when you want to look polished and sophisticated, as opposed to when you want a casual natural lip finish. The natural light colour makes it easy to apply without a lipliner and the lasting power is fairly good. One to try if your'e looking for a lower priced neutral lipstick.