April 19, 2014 | 1611 users online

Polishes - OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by littleloz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A beautiful color, but a little sheer. I am very impatient and any polish that needs more than 2 coats, I just avoid using. Which is a huge shame since its so lovely...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

This is a frosty baby pink with coarse silver glitter in.
The problem is, this goes on streaky and it is very sheer. You need 3 coats to achieve the opaque colour in the bottle. Come on! Considering I always use a base coat, to protect my nails and prevent them from getting stained, and then also a top coat sometimes, that would mean a total of 4, if not 5 coats! Ridiculous!
Plus the colour itself is not unique in any way. Needless to say, I am disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with many of the reviewers below - but especially with "UglyOldLady" who hits the nail on the head. This pink is nice, but not in any way unique - so 4 lippies from me. Not a HG - but an easy to apply (no streaking or globbing) and a hint of shimmer to give it some depth. Medium opacity. Nice on my PPP tips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was waiting for OPI to do a light cool baby pink shimmer, and here it is! It's a 3-coater for opacity, which is not ideal, but works. The shimmer is iridescent which is lovely and works well (if frosty, this shade could look dated).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by pgherin

This is my absolute favorite color by OPI. It is a light pink and you need two coats to achieve the color but that is the case for most lighter shades. At any give time this color is on my fingers or toes or both. I actually take it with me when I get a manicure incase the salon doesn't have it. It is pink with a hint of silver shine. The perfect feminine pink!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a fairly sheer, baby pink with thin glitter upon first application, but upon second and third application becomes a baby pink opaque with shimmer. I use this color when I have bitten my nails and need something that will cover them to keep me from biting them, because the application is very easy and the color is not in your face. Easy to apply and doesn't chip on me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is a girly baby pink from the Holland collection. It is quite bright, and has a bit of shimmer. Here's the breakdown:
Colour- 2/5
Application 3.5/5
Colour: I was incredibly disappointed in the colour turnout of this polish. I thought it was going to be a pretty pale pink with a shimmer, but it turned out to be this tacky baby pink. It looks plastic-y and cheap. I think this is the most disappointed in any OPI I've ever tried.
Application: It took three coats to make it opaque. Not a nightmare to apply or anything, though.
This polish is worth it, if you like the bright-baby-pink. I just personally hate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by justlikezeus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this polish! Great color, the shimmer is beautiful without being too overpowering. I'm usually not a big fan of this type of sheer pink polish, but this one is just opaque enough with the silver shimmer to win me over. Formula was excellent, smooth and easy to apply, took a while to dry, but no longer than your average OPI polish. Taking one point off for sheerness even after multiple coats, but other than that, it's a great polish,

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This polish came as part of the Dutch treats mini collection I ordered online, this polish is a very light, shimmery pink and I really like this colour. It's got a tiny hint of glitter in it which is nice but it's very pale when you put the colour on your nails, you have to do quite a few coats to get it opaque, otherwise I love this polish

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by sega10028

I thought this polish looked cute in the bottle (I bought a mini as part of the Dutch Treats collection), but on me is it really ugly. It's very pinky and sheer, and looked really cheap.