October 23, 2014 | 923 users online

Polishes - OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this for summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Would I buy this again? Maybe. It is a pretty glittery (but not little girl glittery) pink shade, very soft and understated but definitely pink. I like the color very much. I applied two coats with a base and top coat one day, then added another coat with top the next day. Sadly, I was seeing tip wear by the second day. Since it's so light, the wear wasn't obvious, but I expected better. I saw flat out chips by day four and, since I was away from home, by day six, I couldn't wait to get it off my nails. It's a little hard to remove, but not impossible.

I'll try it again soon when I can be home to fix any little chips and see if it does better. As I said, it IS pretty, I'm just not sure it's HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a nice light rose polish. I think I've finally found one to add to my small collection :-) I will agree with some of the other reviewers that in some light it looks slightly purplish, but it's not "purple". It's a very nice, light, slightly mauvey pink. I relly like the consistency - it goes on with out globs or bumps. It gives you enough time to do a nice smooth coat without getting tacky or running all into your cuticles.
This one's a keeper for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by HookedM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't think this is anywhere close to pink. It a very gross color purple in my opinion. Other than that, sheer, took min 3 coats 4 was better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by littleloz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A beautiful color, but a little sheer. I am very impatient and any polish that needs more than 2 coats, I just avoid using. Which is a huge shame since its so lovely...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

This is a frosty baby pink with coarse silver glitter in.
The problem is, this goes on streaky and it is very sheer. You need 3 coats to achieve the opaque colour in the bottle. Come on! Considering I always use a base coat, to protect my nails and prevent them from getting stained, and then also a top coat sometimes, that would mean a total of 4, if not 5 coats! Ridiculous!
Plus the colour itself is not unique in any way. Needless to say, I am disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with many of the reviewers below - but especially with "UglyOldLady" who hits the nail on the head. This pink is nice, but not in any way unique - so 4 lippies from me. Not a HG - but an easy to apply (no streaking or globbing) and a hint of shimmer to give it some depth. Medium opacity. Nice on my PPP tips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was waiting for OPI to do a light cool baby pink shimmer, and here it is! It's a 3-coater for opacity, which is not ideal, but works. The shimmer is iridescent which is lovely and works well (if frosty, this shade could look dated).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by pgherin

This is my absolute favorite color by OPI. It is a light pink and you need two coats to achieve the color but that is the case for most lighter shades. At any give time this color is on my fingers or toes or both. I actually take it with me when I get a manicure incase the salon doesn't have it. It is pink with a hint of silver shine. The perfect feminine pink!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fairly sheer, baby pink with thin glitter upon first application, but upon second and third application becomes a baby pink opaque with shimmer. I use this color when I have bitten my nails and need something that will cover them to keep me from biting them, because the application is very easy and the color is not in your face. Easy to apply and doesn't chip on me!