September 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - SuperStay 10 hr stain gloss Cool Coral #150

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MrsTossah

I liked the packaging of this product and that's probably what drew me to this stain/gloss. The sale price didn't hurt either. The strange applicator tip surprised me but applied like normal. My issue was the color being much darker than advertised. Its heavily pigmented n offers not much shine. The shine did increase over time but then it started to fade fairly quickly. Totally off my bottom lip in an hours' time! I was satisfied to see no rub off when I kissed my husband but even he commented on it being too dark. I returned it n will not repurchase. Thanks!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by tmal

I use this daily. It does do some drying but even though it fades fast it still last pretty long. I have #160 such a beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by BeckyR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been on a big lip product kick lately and one day while at CVS, I noticed that the Maybelline 10 hour lip stains were 50% off (as part of their big semi-annual sale). After some deliberating, I decided to go with Berry Heavenly. This product isn't everything I'm looking for in a lip stain, but it's worth a try if you find it on sale.
Pros:
rich, vibrant colors
smooth formula
long-lasting color
smudge resistant once dry
Cons:
glossy finish doesn't last more than a minute or two
smudges easily while wet
dries lips
AWKWARD APPLICATOR!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS HAD POTENTIAL! The formula is what made this such a poor lip product. Okay, so the pros. Lovely drop dead gorgeous color! Cool Coral shows up as a strong red based coral with hints of cool pink and a faint hint of orange. This looks so flattering on my medium olive complexion. The shade alone is worth 5 lippies. The scent is amazing on this as well. This gloss stain smells just like a piece of sugary bubble gum. The application is very nice too! The spade shaped wand sponge is extremely soft, feels like angel wings tickling your lips. The minute you put this on, you look amazing with bright saturated vibrant color. The con. About 2 minutes later, lips begin to dry out badly. About 5 minutes later, it's gone! All gone from the lips. The only thing left is a thin ring around the mouth. SuperStay, my ass.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by MERdusa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Alrighty then!
So I've had this for a while, so enough time has passed to decide that I do like this product.
The color is perfect for my skintone, coral & summery with one layer, and pretty blueish red when another layer is added.
Best part is that it is a STAIN. Once it fades from me having a glass of water or eating my lunch, there's still a stained, more natural look, that if I happen to forget to re-apply, I don't like crap.
I saw tons of negative reviews, but I bought it on sale, and it turned out to be great!
PACKAGE: Not great, looks awful. The wand is pretty nice.
WEAR; Again, great color. Great finish, has the opacity of lipstick, but glossiness of...gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

This stuff is terrible!!! It looks nice and glossy when you apply but soon after you have to apply a lip gloss or it will just come right off...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sadly I didn't like it "Don't believe the hype" should be my motto so I'm too poor (sorry) to buy the YSL lip stain and was hoping (mistake) this would be a doppleganger. it's like what the other reviews said it's not 10 hrs and not a stain it's weak but what's freaky is you swatch it on your hand and it's like there forever. The Maybelline people? see what is making it stay on your hand and not on your lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by juddygirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lasted only a short time so I tried it again making sure lips were clean/ dry etc. Applied and let it dry for at least two minutes...sitting like a fool with my mouth open breathing in and out :) Took a sip of coffee and there it was on the coffee cup. Then wore off unevenly. Like another reviewer said, it lasts a really long time on your hand :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by chinkyeyez

I was out at walmart one day and decided to stop at the make up section just to browse. I saw this and decided to purchase it. The color I purchased was 401 which is a dark red vampy color. It is okay. You have to apply a lot to get full color and make sure your lips are mouisturized. Oh and it doesn't last 10 hrs. Also if you get some on your fingers or something else besides your lips, just know it won't come off for awhile. So I guess it is super stay on everything besides your lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Tulipessa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SuperStay lipgloss 10 hours? On me it lasts 30 MINUTES and dries my lips extremely.
Why is a comapy allowed to LIE when doing advertisment?

HORRYBLE really horryble, i wasted 10!