April 16, 2014 | 1724 users online

Blush - Sephora - Double Contouring Cream Blush-Golden Spice

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Stellababe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I second Hesperia's comments below. Exact same reaction and experience -- LOVE this blush...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Vzombie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product on a routine run to Sephora after work. I was instantly drawn to the cute little packaging and the fact that it looked pretty sturdy(always on the search for products that can take a beating in my kit). I tried on the blush from the tester and really liked the formula it went on smooth and silky leaving a beautiful glow on my cheeks. I was surprised it was a cream because it felt so powdery and it didn't clump or streak like most cream blushes do when applied over make up. The color was a sheer golden rosey color that looked like it could do well on most skin tones. I especiallly liked the subtle shimmer it had like it could almost be used as a very natural looking highlight . Overall great product i will definately be checking out the Sephora Collection more often now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is simply brilliant. I could never use cream blushes. NE-VER. Regardless of the brand, and the claims that "it sets to powder," they would go on thick, greasy, splotchy, and disappear in minutes. And if I tried them on powder it was even worse.

Enter this little gem. I tried a little bit from the tester at Sephora and was instantly hooked. Unlike other brands that promise the same thing, this REALLY sets like a powder. Although I was wearing face powder, it spread on evenly and beautifully, and did NOT become greasy later on. Though sheer, the color payoff is terrific, making it look very natural. It held very well, too. I got this in Golden Spice, which is aptly described as 'antique rose with golden shimmer.' BTW, the shimmer is very slight and doesn't show on my cheeks at all. The only thing that shows is the color and a gorgeous glow. And I mean, glow. Not glitter. I used my finger to apply, but I'm sure it can be applied with a brush, it's so powdery. I can't get over the fact that it goes so well over powder. Sephora prods are getting better and better all the time. Well done!