July 25, 2014 | 1608 users online

Conditioner - Suave - everlasting sunshine conditioner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the Naturals conditioners but this one, like the shampoo, has an overpowering fragrance. While vanilla is great, this is high-octane sweetness that gives me a headache. If you prefer fresh, earthy or light fragrances, stay away from this. It should be called Everlasting Migraine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by sharthesinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as both a hair conditioner AND a shaving cream! I love how a tiny bit spreads easily through my short hair. I also love how my legs feel moisturized after shaving in the shower using this as a shaving cream! Used as a shaving cream ensures a smooth shave. And, the smell is great!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I adore this hair conditioner. It is thick, detangles my hair and rinses clean. It leaves my hair moisturized enough without weighing my curs down. It also leaves my hair shiny and smelling like vanilla and flowers. The scent lingers for hours. I also use this as a leave in conditioner, I first apply a small amount of coconut oil and then a few small dabs of this. A great deal for $1.50 at Walmart for a big bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Isleta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditions my dry, color treated hair very well. I was delighted to find such excellent de-tangling and conditioning in a product so inexpensive and great smelling.

The fragrance is sensual. More vanilla than flowery.

EDIT: A month after my original review I am editing to rate the packaging a 5 instead of a 3. I didn't fully appreciate the packaging until I reached the end of the bottle. The cap is flat, and the same size as the rest of the bottle so storing the bottle upside down to use all the product is easy. I wish everything were packaged this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kgill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have very kinky, coily shoulder-length hair which I need to keep detangled and moisturized, and this is a great co-wash/detangler. I also keep a few plops of this in a baggie along with a couple ounces of light olive oil. I (generously) apply the mixture to the ends of wet hair and then twist or braid to keep my hair out of the way. The ends stay soft and detangled for days, plus my hair smells faintly of cake. Of course I keep buying it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this conditioner as well as other Suave conditioners for co-washing my kinky-curly 4a hair. It smells good and has mild detangling properties. My hair is left soft and ready for deeper conditioning or styling. I enjoy the creamy scent so much I had to mention it again. I'll definitely buy again when I finish the stockpile of conditioners I have in my bathroom (sigh).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by BelleBonsua

Grrreat! I love this conditioner! I have used prestige brand conditioners and they don't compare to this. I love it because it conditions without weighing your hair down, and leaves it soft, shiny, not frizzy, and smelling delicious without the use of silicones and proteins (which can make your hair brittle over time). This condish is great for curly girls that want a curl-friendly conditioner at an outstanding price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

Love this stuff! I have very tame, straight, but THICK hair. Annnnnd my hair looks like I fried bacon with it if I dint wash it every day..... Lovely, lol. Anyway, not gonna ramble on and on, it's just a great product to be so stinkin' CHEAP!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I love the everlasting sunshine fragrance, it is perfect for summer and I bought the deodorant, body lotion, body wash, and this conditioner because I fell in love with the scent! Overall, this is a decent conditioner for the cheap price. It's nothing special, it has a thin texture compared with the majority of conditioners I own, and it is not super moisturizing. However, it does a nice job leaving my long curly hair soft and shiny. I like that it is hypo-allergenic, that is a big plus for me since I have sensitive skin that is easily irritated by dyes and certain perfumes. I love using this product because it makes my shower smell like the tropics and this is my new conditioner for summer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am in love with this Everlasting Sunshine scent that Suave has come out with. I bought the body wash first, then the body lotion, then the conditioner. The smell is so pretty, I wish they would come out with a body spray.

Anyhow, the conditioner: It's ok. As an actual conditioner, I don't find it conditioning enough. I need a bit more. But I have found a couple of uses for it. One, on days when I take a second shower and want to wash my hair for a second time, I don't use shampoo, I just use a whole bunch of this for CO washing. Works good for that. I have also used it to shave my legs. Worked pretty good for that, too.

So for me, I won't use it as a regular conditioner, but the other uses I have found for it, along with the lovely smell, will make me repurchase.