April 18, 2014 | 1876 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Aqua Light Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by mickey001

I love this conditioner! It does everything it says it does and more! This conditioner has a very fresh scent, as well the typical 'Pantene' scent still there. It leaves my hair soft and silky and not weighed down at all!

I use this with the matching shampoo and my hair feel so soft and clean afterwards! Defiantly feels light and refreshed! No residue left at all!

I washed my hair about 2 hours ago, and I cannot stop feeling my hair! It is so silky and soft, and so nice to touch! I cannot wait to wash my hair again!

Overall, this is a pleasant conditioner, with a great smell and it does everything it claims too! I recommend this to everyone

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by KatyBieber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am livid over this product. their website clearly says it's silicone free, which for my hair is very important. I only use silicone free products. Well guess what? looked on the ingredient list after purchasing and a silicone based product is clearly listed.

I called to complain and the customer care rep tried telling me Dimethicone isn't a silicone.

Sure crazy lady, you keep telling yourself that and I'll be over here NOT buying your products ever again.

I was so excited about this product too, but now it's worthy of the trash bin.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The conditionner is less crappy than the shampoo IMHO but it's still crappy. It's drying and definitively not hydrating. I love the smell but that's it. I'll not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I gave this 5 lippies because with the matching Aqua Light Shampoo it lives up to all of it's claims. It conditions my hair without leaving it weighed down and never builds up. I am really enjoying this set right now, as my hair tends to be limp and oily in the summer time. This has kept my hair looking clean and feeling soft. I recommend this for anyone with normal hair. I have color treated hair with dry ends so I like to rotate the conditioner with the Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner (it's a little more moisturizing) and my hair looks better than it has in years. Really pleased with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I freakin love this conditioner. It smells awesome, detangles my hair like a dream, doesn't weight it down and it's dirt cheap - what's not to love? I have yet to try the shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

My superfine hair loves this product: it's light (as it promises) yet very hydrating and smells clean, too. My hair keeps its moisture after it's dried but it doesn't get greasy like with other conditioners. I don't think it's nourishing enough for dry ends, so I enjoy it more now that my hair is shorter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

A great conditioner that I initially didn't like because despite it's name I found it quite heavy. However, when I concentrated it on the ends, it conditioned my hair like no other and using it in combination with the Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner my hair is silky soft but yet not weighed down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by mmm12

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone has different hair. For ME this product works well for everyday. I still put in argan oil on after my shower, so the frizz isn't an issue for me. I like that this doesnt totally weigh my hair or make it greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by MistyRiver

Sigh... I really have some mixed feelings on this product. I like to use products for a while (3-4 weeks) before I review them to make sure I give an accurate review. I've been using Pantene for years, switching between different products/shampoos and whatnot. When Pantene comes out with something new, I usually like to be on the bandwagon and try it. However, this product....

Pros:
Has a great smell. It smells very fresh and clean, subtle floral scent.

Detangles my hair very well. I run my fingers through my wet hair when I apply it. It has enough slip that when I rinse it out, I can comb my hair out of the shower with little to no tangles.

Speaking of rinse, it rinses out like a dream! The formula is meant to be "weightless" so it takes very little time to rinse out. Excellent if you're in a hurry as other conditioners take a while to rinse out completely.

Cons:
It's not moisterizing enough. I have dry hair and need extra care in that department. My ends are the driest and I believe because it rinses out so well that there's not enough moisterizers to stay in my hair. Even if I leave it in for 10 minutes, it still gives me the same result.

Doesn't do very well to control frizz. I don't believe it actually nourishes the hair. My frizz level is about the same before I used this product, and my hair is still dry. Dissapointing.

The reason I'm mixed on this product is because though it doesn't really moisterize like I want, this is the first conditioner I've used that really detangles so nicely. I use a leave-in conditioner every time I'm out of the shower but I really wish I wouldn't have to spend the extra money to do that. I would for my conditioner to do that for me so I can just wash and go. Despite having mixed feelings on this, I really like the shampoo version of this. I would probably buy this again if it went on sale, but for now I'm going to try something different. Still looking for my HG conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an okay conditioner. I just reviewed the matching shampoo to this, which i absolutely ADORE but this condish doenst live up to its counterpart. like i stated in the other review, i have very long(almost to my waist), very thick, heavy hair with oily roots and dry ends. THIS HAIR SUCKS, BUY THE WAY. But so i usually buy a clear shampoo and a heavy moisturizing conditioner to even it out, but my friend told me not using a matching shampoo/condish doesnt work, since they're meant to be used together. Not sure if this is true, but i wanted to try it anyways. This seemed like a good comprimise, because it "weightlessly nourishes". Well, this conditioner is not very moisturizing. I have to litterally use a PALM-full of conditioner to coat my hair, and make it feel soft. then, at the end of the shower,i have to use a pea-sized amount to cover the tips again, because they seem a bit frazzled. I think it's because it is very water-soluble, making it rinse out very fast. I usually leave my hair in a bun with the conditioner on it while i brush my teeth, wash my face, and shave, so maybe it's just rinsing out too much. But either way, ive used this system 3 or 4 times so far, and i made a tiny dent in the shampoo, but the conditioner is probably 1/4 gone! i knew i should've gotten the huge bottle. I usually have to do that anyways, but i got the small one since i wasnt sure if i was going to like this. but oh well. I probably will repurchase with the shampoo, because i do really LOVE the smell(: and the cap. with the way it's designed, there's no way for it to get gobs of conditioner stuck in it, and its aqua blue, my favorite color(: so yeah. I'd say, give it a try, but this is probably why there was a huge amount of the normal-sized conditioners left, but most of the shampoos and huge conditioners were gone, LOL(:
EDIT: I really dont like this...my hair has gotten drier with use, and i have to use SO MUCH to moisturize my hair. I was half done with the shampoo, and i had to buy a new conditioner. i think it would be good for people with dry, normal hair. the only good thing is the packaging.