August 28, 2014 | 845 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Aqua Light Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this, along with the shampoo, and have only used them both once. I do like it, however as I have very thick hair I just felt it didn't do enough for me and had to use quite a bit of the conditioner as compared to the amount I would use with my regular products. My hair did feel lighter as the day went on, but by the next day it wasn't. I generally only wash my hair a couple of times a week as it's soo thick and takes forever to dry, so I don't think this is the right product for me. It's not bad, but just not up my alley.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by ILChazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to co-wash my hair (conditioner washing, I'm not using a shampoo anymore) and it works great. Leaves my hair clean, soft and hydrated, doesn't build up due to the type of silicone in it (nothing wrong with silicones!). Nice scent, low price. Makes me AND my hair very happy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by mickey001

I love this conditioner! It does everything it says it does and more! This conditioner has a very fresh scent, as well the typical 'Pantene' scent still there. It leaves my hair soft and silky and not weighed down at all!

I use this with the matching shampoo and my hair feel so soft and clean afterwards! Defiantly feels light and refreshed! No residue left at all!

I washed my hair about 2 hours ago, and I cannot stop feeling my hair! It is so silky and soft, and so nice to touch! I cannot wait to wash my hair again!

Overall, this is a pleasant conditioner, with a great smell and it does everything it claims too! I recommend this to everyone

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by KatyBieber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am livid over this product. their website clearly says it's silicone free, which for my hair is very important. I only use silicone free products. Well guess what? looked on the ingredient list after purchasing and a silicone based product is clearly listed.

I called to complain and the customer care rep tried telling me Dimethicone isn't a silicone.

Sure crazy lady, you keep telling yourself that and I'll be over here NOT buying your products ever again.

I was so excited about this product too, but now it's worthy of the trash bin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The conditionner is less crappy than the shampoo IMHO but it's still crappy. It's drying and definitively not hydrating. I love the smell but that's it. I'll not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I gave this 5 lippies because with the matching Aqua Light Shampoo it lives up to all of it's claims. It conditions my hair without leaving it weighed down and never builds up. I am really enjoying this set right now, as my hair tends to be limp and oily in the summer time. This has kept my hair looking clean and feeling soft. I recommend this for anyone with normal hair. I have color treated hair with dry ends so I like to rotate the conditioner with the Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner (it's a little more moisturizing) and my hair looks better than it has in years. Really pleased with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I freakin love this conditioner. It smells awesome, detangles my hair like a dream, doesn't weight it down and it's dirt cheap - what's not to love? I have yet to try the shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

My superfine hair loves this product: it's light (as it promises) yet very hydrating and smells clean, too. My hair keeps its moisture after it's dried but it doesn't get greasy like with other conditioners. I don't think it's nourishing enough for dry ends, so I enjoy it more now that my hair is shorter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

A great conditioner that I initially didn't like because despite it's name I found it quite heavy. However, when I concentrated it on the ends, it conditioned my hair like no other and using it in combination with the Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner my hair is silky soft but yet not weighed down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by mmm12

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone has different hair. For ME this product works well for everyday. I still put in argan oil on after my shower, so the frizz isn't an issue for me. I like that this doesnt totally weigh my hair or make it greasy.