July 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Glamour Dust

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It looks very good on light skintones. Highly pigmented! Perfect for night time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beyond amazing!!! I fell in love instantly and bought 2 right away (Nude Beam and Glampire). Gives a beautiful shimmer/glitter effect that does NOT look over-done. This is so finely milled, so don't think of big chunks of glitter. The sparkle factor is gorgeous! It's so easy to apply, I know I need to get the glue but I'm quite happy with dabbing a finger in the lid of the pot and then dabbing my finger over my eyelid. This is very easy to control (and you don't need much, btw you'll never run out this jar is quite big). I wanted to get Melissa Gorga's sparkly eye look and she uses the MUFE version of this. What I like is how easy I control the amount of sparkle. You can add this to body powder, lipgloss, anything. I know this sounds crazy but after I apply it to my eyes I just hold my breath, close my eyes and spritz a teeny spray of Sebastian Shaper hairspray (aerosol, super fine mist) and the glitter sets fine! I just got a ton of compliments in the MAC store today and the girls were writing it down to get it after work!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by vogysgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the Glampire after I saw it on a youtube video and instantly fell in LOVE with this stuff. It's gorgeous. You can use it alone or over an eyeshadow. I've used it in the center of my lips for a pop of sparkle and it looked amazing. Its so fine. I use a tissue under my eyes when I apply this for obvious reasons. Tons of fall out. Even if a tiny bit falls out though I leave it because I just love glitter. I'm going to stock up on all the colors. I highly recommend!