NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

3.1

Mica, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane / Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just got mine so I've only used it about three times now I know that much but I freaking loveee this powder totally worth my money the shade I'm using is SMP03 in natural. It keep me matte very well and very good coverage. I have large pores the powder does not make my pores look bigger which some powder tend to do that sometimes. overall love this powder 100% repurchasing this powder. by the way I live in a very hot and humid country so for it to keep me shine free is absolute winner. I also got a few compliment when I'm wearing this powder.

This stuff is awesome! While everyone's skin is different mine is combo and it is difficult to find a powder that looks good on my pale olive skin. This stuff looks exactly like Mac Studio fix on my skin. It doesn't last as long but setting spray fixes that. I'm so happy I don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get good powder anymore. I use it over foundation when I need it to last super long. Looks beautiful. It's worth a try in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Generally good coverage, great for fair skin

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Decent coverage, but blends well and does a good job of controlling the oiliness on my face. I like that the compact has a mirror but the sponge is not too good. The color selection could be better as well. Medium beige was a close match for me. If you have fairly good skin, this is nice to try.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like to have a pressed powder compact handy for quick shine touch ups and occasionally to set my under-eye concealer. Grabbing the package off the shelf I had not realized it was powder foundation; but I'm glad I bought it!

While applying with a damp sponge there were a few spots I had to blend with my finger to remove a powdery film. Otherwise it was blendable, afforded an even and light finish, color was good (light-medium worked for me). I waited for it to set expecting a mask-like look to set in - never happened. Brightened up my look a bit.

I've only used a similar product by Lancôme, which was cakey and dull and made me look sick. By comparison, this product is an absolute godsend.

The finish lasted all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wouldn't call this a powder foundation as the coverage isn't there. However, it's a great if you're not looking for huge amounts of coverage. I can even out my skin tone with this but definitely need to use concealer. Somehow, this powder makes my skin look really good even though the finish looks like I haven't applied any powder. It doesn't even leave a smoothed finish but still it strangely makes my skin look good! Also, the oil control is the best I've ever had with a powder. This is a major plus for me as my forehead usually starts looking oily in an hour. It also definitely won't make your skin look flat - just matte!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Pros- Good coverage, nice finish, I liked it. I agree with everything positive about this foundation in other reviews.

Cons- Very limited color selection. Good luck matching. I don't have a *good* match in this. Packaging is terrible IMO, it falls apart so easily.

The other thing I really do not like about this foundation is that it is actually not a great value if you do the math. It's $10, but you get considerably less product. Compared to MAC Studio Fix, you get double the amount of product with MAC. MAC has .52 US oz. compared to .26 oz. with the NYX. I run out of this stuff SO fast. EL's Double Wear powder comes with .40 oz. in their compacts. I bought this twice and hit pan in less than a month both times. Bottom line, you do save just a little money when compared to MAC, but just a little, and the MAC offers better coverage, a better compact and a WAY better color selection. Soo... the moral of my story is this: Not a bad product, but not worth the many trips to the store to restock (not to mention the extra packaging waste) compared to its competition.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this powder (Medium beige)! I have used Studiofix (C4) for the past few years and can say I will not go back. This compact is matte and sets right in. The coverage over concealer and/or foundation is perfect. I have combination skin and acne prone (this did not break me out) The price also helps :) Def a must try...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love the idea of powder foundation for a quick makeup in the morning. This actually looked good on me, not too flat, but I broke out every time I wore it. The last time I tried it, I wore only the powder, just to see if that was the cause. Three hours later, I had little pimples all around my face. Wish I'd kept the receipt, because I can't use it now.

Did not work for me. The color natural is very yellow. Lots of fall out when used with a brush.