April 19, 2014 | 1711 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment(silicone free clear liquid, not the 2 in 1)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by mickey001

I really like this shampoo! As many other have mentioned, it does make your hair feel squeaky clean, but this is only noticeable whilst still in the shower, once your hair is damp/drying, it feels just like normal hair!

This shampoo has a very pleasant scent, and with the matching conditioner, your hair smell delicious afterwards. When first out of the bottle, the shampoo is quite thick, but once on your hair, it lathers up so well and definitely cleans your hair!

I use this shampoo with the matching conditioner, and i really like how my hair looks, feels and smells after! I certainly think my hair feels light and with no residue, as it should! :)

washed my hair about 2 hours ago, and I cannot stop feeling my hair! It is so silky and soft, and so nice to touch! I cannot wait to wash my hair again!

Overall, i certainly like this shampoo! It does everything it says it does, and it I really really like the smell, nice and fresh. I would defiantly recommend this shampoo to everyone!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by joana7

This is an affordable silicone-free shampoo. Nice packaging. Very fresh and pleasant scent. Leaves hair (literally) squeaky clean. The downside of this product is that it is quite drying and makes my fine hair frizzier than usual so I would not be able to use this as my regular shampoo. Instead I use it as a clarifying shampoo once a week and it works very well for that purpose. Not a bad product for the money you pay for it. Will probably not repurchase - it is not as good as Garnier Fructis Pure Shine shampoo, which I also use for clarifying... the difference being that the Garnier Fructis shampoo does not have parabens (or silicones, yay!) and it is not drying at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not bad but not exciting either. I have fine, thin straight normal hair and I just found it didn't do a lot for me, there are other better shampoos out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

Love this shampoo for my oily hair!! It's gets rid of all the oils but still keeps it soft and shiny like hair should be!!and it doesn't over dry out my hair!! HG shampoo and i can go five days without washing my hair and it will still be fresh on the fifth day with no added help!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I put down that I would buy this again because my husband will use nothing else but this on his "military" haircut. Personally, I would never use this or anything that has the word "Pantene" on it. ick! Their products either weigh my hair down or make me look like the neighbor's scarecrow or both. I hate putting this in the buggy at the commissary but my man does love it. He's a freak lol I told him it would make him go bald but he won't believe me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by madilune

I quite liked it, my hair is not overly dry or oil. I don't use any heat on my hair so it is very healthy and only wash it every 2-3 days. When I used it I only focused it on my roots not my ends at all I would just let the shampoo flow down to my ends I wouldn't purposely apply it to my ends. I only gave it four stars because it is a tad drying but if used only at the roots it's not bad at all. I used Argon oil so maybe that's why I didn't notice it drying out my hair. It leaves my hair light and I don't feel like I have a huge build up on it, it's very nice and refreshing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For fine, dry, colored hair, this is.. well.. crappy. In the shower I got a really really clean feeling, like squeaky clean feeling but after that, they felt stripped down and really really dry. I got a small sample of this in the mail a while ago, I finished it because I can't stand throwing products away, but I hope I never get a sample of this again. The packaging is cute and the scent is ok, but that's the only good thing about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by MissErinKim

I bought this one since I have oily hair, with dry ends on a complete whim. I just needed a replacement shampoo. Personally, I love this. It has a light lather, pleasant scent, and cleans my hair without it feeling stripped like other shampoos (LUSH's I Love Juicy, herbal essences degunkify). It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I don't use the matching conditioner, I've been using the organix Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner with it, and it's wonderful. I will be repurchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Mina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love Pantene, but i have got to say i have been very disappointed in it. This product does not make my hair as nice as i am used to. It is not rich enough and is perhaps called Aqua-light because it is so watered-down and does not do much for moisture. They do have better shampoos, but still i do not like it as much anymore. I would not recommend this product at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Holy grail. I don't know why but this shampoo just WORKS for me. Absolutely amazing. I don't know why I keep trying other shampoo's when I need to just stick with this one. It cleans my hair beautifully and leaves it shiny and bouncy. Never strips it, doesn't leave behind any build up. It just gives the best "basic clean" and gets the job done. My mom also swears by this Aqua Light range by Pantene. None of their other products work for us.. So please Pantene, if you ever happen to come across this review.. Don't ever discontinue the Aqua Light range.. It's absolutely brilliant.