alverde Macadamia Nut Body Butter

4.6

on 3/18/2015 5:12:00 PM

Works great, good price price, smells AWESOOME^^

on 2/10/2013 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This butter is just AMAZING! I have very dry body during winter but this helped a lot. The price is very low and the quality very high!! Just love it :))

I love it. The smell is extremely delicious, even if I know what it is, it reminds me of vanilla pudding with raisins, or something. Though it is not too sweet, not too heavy, just perfect. The consistence is quite solid, but creamy and melts quite fast, being easy to work into the skin. I LOVE how soft and firm it leaves the skin, the scent it leaves behind and the fact that it gets absorbed quickly and won't leave you feel greasy. Definitely one of my favourite products ever!

on 5/26/2012 6:35:00 AM

This is my favorite body cream in the whole wide world and I have repurchased it tons of times already.

I can see why it's called a body butter, the formula is quite thick. But it's not as greasy as you'd expect of a body butter, so personally, I think it's rather a very thick moisturizer. Anyhow, this is makes my dry skin oh so soft and nourished. Even on my face, it does a good job in winter.

It doens't really smell like anything and it sinks in quite fast.

This is really cheap and the ingredients are organic, which is awesome! I love it!

on 2/8/2012 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Good stuff, but doesn't hold a candle to The Body Shop body butter (which I LOVE but don't buy anymore due to L'Oreal's takeover). Good but not great for dry skin. I find the consistency more similar to that of Nivea Soft Cream than the best body butters I've tried -- so this is nice, but not heavy duty for seriously flaky winter skin. Still, it's nice and cheap, has a pleasant but faint scent and doesn't irritate my skin. I may repurchase, but thicker body milk is just as moisturizing, if not better.

Popular Lotions / Creams