October 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Elnett - Unscented

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This is Kim Kardashian's fave & I can see why! Also why it's got such a European cult status & the pros. I am new to this product. I bought the unscented coz I heard soooo many terrible things about the scent of the regular scent 1 & I was too much of a chicken butt to risk my $12 (on sale, no less!!) on the scented version but this is niiiiice! Smells floral like midge-and-Mabel-under-the-bonnet old fashioned but I actually dig that kinda thing (1 of my very fave perfumes is Youth Dew actually.... I specialize in what grandmas like I guess! & Mary Kay lipsticks). This sprays so finely & evenly. It has gr8 hold & doesn't make my hair feel heavy or gross or sticky. I wear my hair up mostly so it is good for that. Fast becoming a HG! We will have to see how long the can lasts thou coz $12 to $14 is a lot for one can of hairspray. I decided to splurge & spoil myself coz life is too short!! I think this will work well for my horse shows coz I need my hair big & not to move without looking dull. I show in (carriage) driving horses. Anyways at any rate this is a nice hairspray & I will repurchase but I am too timid to try the scented version. I'd also like to add if it ain't broke don't fix it ;) I am not a huge Loreal hair product fan but I like the makeup I've tried (true match, magic nude, lipsticks, various eyeliners, miss manga waterproof mascara....). I think I am allergic to their curly hair products coz they make me itch & also don't cut the grease/dirtiness of my hair but I am in love w this hairspray. Highly rec'd!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this. I hated the fragrance of the regular one. But this works well without the sneezing from the strong cheap perfume smell. haha

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

If you're scared of hairspray like me - scared that it might turn your hair into a crunchy helmet - then you might want to give this product a try. It is very buildable so don't worry about overdoing it. It is also such a fine mist that it goes on invisible. Since I live in a very hot and humid city, I can't say that this lasts all day, but it lasts for a good 4-6 hours or so if I'm light-handed with it. So far it's the best, most natural looking and effective hairspray I've used - not to mention economical! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

HG, plain and simple. Buildable, flexible, non-sticky, non-crunchy.It's not entirely unscented, but it's worlds better than the original. The fine mist is ideal for my very fine hair, keeps it from clumping together. A bit expensive but it lasts for months and months of daily use.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The best thing I can say about this product is that it doesn't smell bad. I have shoulder length fine hair. I don't style it in a way that requires a firm hold, but I do need a little something to give it some structure. This spray not only did not hold my style much longer than it took me to walk out to the car, it seemed to actually remove what little body
I had to start with. I regret wasting 15ish bucks on this. I get consistently better results with my $1 can of Unscented White Rain Extra Hold Hairspray.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this hairspray and I hate wearing hairspray. I only use the 'unscented' version of this. It's not actually without scent, however it's a fairly pleasant smell for a hairspray. Keeps my hair in place but does not give me that hard, sticky look. Hate that. I wish it was less expensive but a bottle of this lasts me for months.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by AriaQueen

I love this hairspray. Everyone complains about the scent. Honestly, with the unscented I don't smell much at all. There's a slight scent when I first spray it on I my hair but once I brush through I can smell anything anymore. It holds my hair all day and doesn't make it sticky or crunchy. No other hairspray has ever held my hair all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Why does this product proclaim to be unscented when it is not only highly scented but smells like shit? I can smell it in my hair all day, and if I can smell it, others can, too. I was actually embarrassed today at work bc I thought I was leaving a trail of cheap, chemical scent every where I went. I normally don't complain much about scent but I completely hate the smell of this "unscented" product. Too bad, because it really does give volume and hold to my fine, thick hair. I am going to try Big, Sexy Hair's hairspray as it sounds as if it at least has a tolerable scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Lily580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! Could not handle the scent of the original one and even though this one is "unscented" it does have a strong floral scent to it but I like it. The best hairspray I have ever used and a celebrity favourite. I know Kim Kardashian loves it and she has a whole lotta hair!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I don't wear hairspray often (maybe 2-3 times a year when I curl my hair), but when I do, I'd use Tigi Masterpiece hairspray. However, because the pineapple scent is so strong (though I do love it ;P), I find that it competes with my perfume. So I was looking for a non-sticky-but-still-holds-a-curl nonscented hairspray. Prior to the unscented version coming out, I bought the regular scented Elnett and literally almost threw up; the scent was sooo outdated, potent, and just horrid. The unscented version, however, just smells like a "normal" hairspray to me (with a bit more alcohol). It's not a super-strong hold, so even though I sprayed and sprayed my curls, they loosened up in a matter of hours. But what I loved was how non-sticky, soft, non-crunchy, and touchable my hair was. If you want a non-extra-strong-hold spray, that comes out in a fine mist, is unscented, and lends itself to touchable hair, then give the Elnett unscented a try.