April 17, 2014 | 1460 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Nicapostle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the suave professionals keratin infusing color care today at my local stop and shop because it was on sale. I bought the shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. Before I used it, I googled reviews on it. I was literally horrified and questioned if I should use it or not. So many people were saying their hair started to fall out. Despite my reservations, I used all three products today for the first time and I am blown away!!! First off it smells so good! And all products in the line smell the same, which I tend to notice conditioners never smell as good as the shampoo. Even after just one use, I can see a huge difference. My hair is super shiny, soft, and so manageable. I typically tend to blow dry with a round brush after showering, so I bought the leave in conditioner with hear protection. Also, I noticed my hair dried ALOT faster than normal, which is a plus in my book considering blow drying with a round brush takes up so much time! My hair is literally like silk! Sometimes, I think people forget that you actually need to take care of your hair, especially if you have colored, dry, fine, or curly hair. It is good to use a clarifying shampoo every so often to rid your hair of the build up your hair products leave behind over time. I think the people saying their hair started breaking and falling out had neglected their hair and expected that a keratin infused product would give it life again. I have severely color treated and dry hair. However, I deep condition one time every week, and also use heat protection when blow drying and straightening. I am absolutely pleased with this product. remember though; switch up your shampoos. Try not to use the same one for months and months. I only shampoo 3 times a week, and only use the same shampoo twice. Enjoy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by broberta

this shampoo and conditioner iterally saved my hair. I have fine hair that is colored. I have spent so much money on high end shampoos and conditioners.my color would not last. With this shampoo, my hair feels so thick and my color lasts as long as it's supposed to. I hope it's never discontinued. Plus, much less hair loss in the shower. Yea!!! Good one to try. Super cheap for such a great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this shampoo and the conditioner for several weeks now. My hair is long, graying, color treated, dry & damaged. I began using it by shampooing & conditioning as I normally would with fairly good results. After all I've read about co-washing, it seemed a good solution for my hair. I just couldn't make the leap of giving up shampoo. I've found the method which works for me & my hair apparently loves it. I thoroughly wet my hair in the shower then squeeze out the excess water from the length. I saturate my hair with the Suave Keratin Color Care Conditioner from about the ears down. I work it through the length. Then I shampoo the top of my hair & scalp. Rinsing the shampoo, it flows down the length and I rinse it out completely. I then condition as usual, applying to the length as well as lightly doing the top part of my hair as well. I rinse completely again, finishing with cold water. My hair isn't tangled and combs out easily. I style as usual and now have shinier & smoother hair. My color looks much fresher too. I still have to touch up the roots every 3-4 weeks but I've been amazed how well the color is holding overall. I'm really surprised how much better my hair looks and it's much more manageable. I do end up using a lot more conditioner than shampoo but for the price, it's not a problem. I'm not sure if it's HG yet but I do plan to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shampoo is amazing, it didn't leave my overly dry hair squeaky clean or gave me an itchy scalp, parts of my hair still felt dry but my hair was bleached last year and those parts hate shampoo, I didn't find the smell offensive, no perfume induced headaches either, so far so incredibly good, will update if anything changes.
EDIT: this shampoo has make my hair fall in rolls, every time I use it my hair falls like crazy in the shower and after when I'm combing it to the point that I got really scared and concerned.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Geuliet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product makes hair dry. Very, very dry. My hair is naturally very oily too. Also this does not even slightly help with keeping color. Defiantly go with a more expensive shampoo and conditioner if you want something that works. The day after I dyed my hair medium brown I used this. Let me put it this way, I walked into the shower with medium brown hair, walked out with light brown. And no it wasn't the water because i showered in cold water like always. Bottom line, this product is just cheap. It feels like you're rubbing soap into your head. And smells like chemicals mixed with axe.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by meredithann0714

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried a LOT of shampoos for color-treated hair, with the hope of slowing down the fading process that inevitably happens day by day, and really starts getting noticeable on me around week 3. For reference, I color my hair with L'oreal Preference in 8G (golden blonde). I have over 50% gray. My hair is fine, but there's a lot of it. I use various products in my hair and thus wash my hair, blow dry and use my straightening iron daily. Plus, I am growing out a bob cut that I got in November that way waayyy too short for my liking! Anyway, tried this shampoo, conditioner and leave-in keratin, heat protectant conditioner after my hair really started feeling puffy and dry. I wasn't expecting much along the color-preserving claims, but low and behold, I just passed week three since my last touch-up, and I'm noticing the color is hanging on...still some fading, but not nearly as noticeable as before. Yep, the roots are starting to come in, but since the color overall is hanging in, somehow the roots aren't as noticeable. I really like this three-prong combo of products - I've been using them every day for around a month, and haven't experienced any build-up that makes my hair blah. The smoothness factor is around an 8 out of 10, I notice that as the day progresses, and I venture outside in the humidity, a little of the puffiness returns, and it's not quite as shiny as when I first get done drying/straightening it. But - big improvement over my Pantene routine from before. A weird bonus is I notice my fingernails are growing faster - the keratin from the shampoo/conditioners must be sinking in :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In regard to the review which states that there was a product recall on this, that is not correct. The product that was recalled is the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion 30-Day Smoothing Kit which is a completely different product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I already left a review for the conditioner and am also giving the shampoo an Excellent review. Works just as well and in most cases better than the expensive stuff. Leaves hair soft and manageable. Very happy with this and the conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by RacquelMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i decided to try this shampoo with the conditioner because, after dying my hair blonde, my hair was dry and breaking and making me want to punch strangers. lol. well, after 1 use i could feel a difference in my hair! it felt more moisturized and soft and it was shinier. 2 bottles later, it's my shampoo of choice. my hair is totally not breaking... as much... i am still dying it blonde so of course there's damage. but it doesn't look like i've murdered it anymore and that's pretty dope. love it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by mashypotatohead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried expensive shampoos and this one tops them all. At only around 4 bucks a bottle the price cannot be beat. I have thick, super frizzy, curly colored hair. This stuff does a good job at keeping my color. Most importantly my hair is so soft! I don't even have to blow-dry it to keep it soft and managable. Other products would turn my hair into a massive mess, but this stuff is awesome! When I blow dry it it comes out looking like I just visited the salon. Love this stuff!