NYX Round Lipstick - Shiva

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Polyethlene Wax, Candelilla wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, Lanoline Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oils, Octyl Palmitate, BHA, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.A1 Lake, Pearl Powder, Iron Oxide.

on 5/23/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutley LOVE this color and formula.. It is definitley going to be my summer go-to lip product and color.. The formulation is so smooth and it goes on the lips perfectly, I didn't even use lip liner. It stayed on amazingly well while drinking and I only had to touch up maybe once throughout the night. I highly recommend this color for summer!

on 4/12/2013 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Shiva is more blue-toned than Fusion, and less opaque. It's got a very pretty shimmer to it and due to the blue tones, would look GREAT with cool skintones. I love this, like all of the NYX round lipsticks I've tried, and really have no complaints. The only warning I give is that this particular lipstick has some slip to it, so I'd definitely recommend a liner so it doesn't feather.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I thought this shade was called "Vitamin" because the tube that I bought states that. However, after doing research, I realize Vitamin is actually a warm frosty apricot shade. Apparently, some clown was looking at Nyx lipsticks at Ulta and switched up the caps! Shiva is a really shocking color. It is hot pink with strong blue tones. Shiva is a fun fashion color that you can take a risk on like I did because it is so inexpensive. Shiva is more drying than some other NYX shades. The hot pink tone is matte but the blue tone is shimmery in this. I really like this shade for my summer skintone (NC40) however this would really make my olive skin appear dull with my lighter skintone in the winter.

on 2/5/2012 10:30:00 AM

Shiva is a frosty, shimmery fuschia. The pink itself is warm, but the shimmer reflects purple, almost blue, making it a really nice colour for cooler complexions.

Popular Lipsticks