September 23, 2014 | 1794 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Round Lipstick - Shiva

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Buterfly3446

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutley LOVE this color and formula.. It is definitley going to be my summer go-to lip product and color.. The formulation is so smooth and it goes on the lips perfectly, I didn't even use lip liner. It stayed on amazingly well while drinking and I only had to touch up maybe once throughout the night. I highly recommend this color for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Shiva is more blue-toned than Fusion, and less opaque. It's got a very pretty shimmer to it and due to the blue tones, would look GREAT with cool skintones. I love this, like all of the NYX round lipsticks I've tried, and really have no complaints. The only warning I give is that this particular lipstick has some slip to it, so I'd definitely recommend a liner so it doesn't feather.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this shade was called "Vitamin" because the tube that I bought states that. However, after doing research, I realize Vitamin is actually a warm frosty apricot shade. Apparently, some clown was looking at Nyx lipsticks at Ulta and switched up the caps! Shiva is a really shocking color. It is hot pink with strong blue tones. Shiva is a fun fashion color that you can take a risk on like I did because it is so inexpensive. Shiva is more drying than some other NYX shades. The hot pink tone is matte but the blue tone is shimmery in this. I really like this shade for my summer skintone (NC40) however this would really make my olive skin appear dull with my lighter skintone in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by oxymora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Shiva is a frosty, shimmery fuschia. The pink itself is warm, but the shimmer reflects purple, almost blue, making it a really nice colour for cooler complexions.