October 21, 2014 | 1485 users online

Conditioner - L'Occitane - Volumizing Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by renatev

A good conditioner, but I wish it could give some more moisture. The smell is good and it is a good conditioner for every day use. Hair gets shiny and it does not weigh down the hair. My brittle ends need a bit more care than this gives me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have very fine, color-treated hair and this product did not work at all in my hair. It was okay for a while after I washed it, but over the course of time my hair became knotty (which my hair has a tendency to do when I do not use a heavier conditioner). The smell is really nice, but overall I feel that the consistency of the conditioner is too light and does not actually condition. My hair does not feel smooth afterwards. Since I have the finest hair out of all people I know, I cannot imagine who could actually use this conditioner and get the desired result.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

PROS:
1. it really does gives volume to my hair! :D
2. smells like sweet ginger
3. light consistency

CONS:
1. $63
2. needs a lot to apply on big or thick hairs