TheFACEShop quick and clean oil-free bb cream

3.4

on 1/11/2015 8:31:00 PM

I have been using the green tube of Quick & Clean BB cream since April 2014, when I bought a tube in Asia on a most recent trip. It has the coverage of a light to medium foundation. I put my moisturizer with spf on first, then use my foundation brush to spread this, and then use a sponge to pat it down. Then I use a skunk brush to lightly bluff powder all over. I have endured 6 hour interviews with this, and looked great. Very long lasting.

on 9/19/2012 11:23:00 AM

it's a great, thin, bb cream for everyday use. i usually use this in the morning and it gives a natural look and doesn't make your skin look too dried. i mainly use this bb cream because i don't need much coverage on my skin, so it acts as more of a color corrector. i love this product and haven been using it for around 2 yrs!

on 3/10/2012 11:59:00 PM

The product is very thin and watery, its oil free and doesn't block my pores. However, the colour is quite strange for me. When I apply this, it appears as a light shade that is very close to my actual skin colour, but when it dries, it turns to a darker pinkish shade. Because of this, I often have to use more product to cover my neck so I don't look like I have a weird tan on my face. The coverage is ok, but you may have to apply 2-3 layers to cover acne scars and freckles.

on 2/29/2012 3:01:00 AM

I think this product had been stopped to produce again, don't know why.
I will think that this sunblock is at least better than some others as it won't that greasy..
Overall, I think it was still okay =) but sad to say there're no more stocks!

on 2/5/2012 4:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

HATE! FULL ON HATE!

PROS:
1. non greasy
2. good coverage
3. $15

CONS:
1. gave me tiny white heads all over my face! gave it to my cousin, SAME THING happened. my friend tried it, SAME THING HAPPENED! and we all three have different skin

i know the pros are more than the cons, but id rather have one pimple than LOADS of white heads all over my face, because when those white heads disappear, some left me scars -_-