I got this at a sale for SGD 20 -25.
I used this during the day but it isn't that hydrating to last me through the entire day if I work in an air-conditioned environment.
1) absorbs fast
1) scented - I don't mind scents but this one was too flowery.
2) packaging could have better - the white plastic prevents me from knowing how much product is left.
3) hydration is average - for those with normal/dry skin, you'll need an additional moisturiser.
I didn't get the whitening version.
The scent is light & smells of roses.
Unfortunately this broke me out :( So I am using it for my neck.
It is moisturising but a little sticky.
Packaging is terrible for the price you pay for it. This is nothing spectacular. continued >>
this is my 4th moisturizer, LOVE!
1. evens out my skin tone
2. very hydrating throughout the whole day
3. gets rid off scars (slowly)
4. for a 40ml, the price isnt so bad, it was $45 where i live and it was NOT ON SALE lol
1. HATE the package, i mean seriously! i wish they use a pump or a jar or something instead i have to either wait for a drop or slightly force it our by thrusting it down
2. it can be a LITTLE oily, so use a blot paper BEFORE foundation or basically after you are done with ALL of your skincare, which include any essence or sunscreen