I got this at a sale for SGD 20 -25.
I used this during the day but it isn't that hydrating to last me through the entire day if I work in an air-conditioned environment.
1) absorbs fast
1) scented - I don't mind scents but this one was too flowery.
2) packaging could have better - the white plastic prevents me from knowing how much product is left.
3) hydration is average - for those with normal/dry skin, you'll need an additional moisturiser.
I didn't get the whitening version.
The scent is light & smells of roses.
Unfortunately this broke me out :( So I am using it for my neck.
It is moisturising but a little sticky.
Packaging is terrible for the price you pay for it. This is nothing spectacular.
this is my 4th moisturizer, LOVE!
1. evens out my skin tone
2. very hydrating throughout the whole day
3. gets rid off scars (slowly)
4. for a 40ml, the price isnt so bad, it was $45 where i live and it was NOT ON SALE lol
1. HATE the package, i mean seriously! i wish they use a pump or a jar or something instead i have to either wait for a drop or slightly force it our by thrusting it down
2. it can be a LITTLE oily, so use a blot paper BEFORE foundation or basically after you are done with ALL of your skincare, which include any essence or sunscreen