April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Blackest Black

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by arameep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's not bad for a gel liner. It stays on pretty well. It still smudges on the outer corners of my eyes though, like every single gel liner I've ever tried. But this one works decently well overall. I went through a gel eyeliner phase where I tried a bunch of them. Including: Mac Fluidline, Kryolan HD cream liner, Camera Ready gel eyeliner, Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner, Skinfood gel eyeliner. This eyeliner and the Skinfood one were my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Love this product . it works really well . I love the brush that it comes with . If I add eyeliner to my top eyelid I will use a different brush . It last all day which is really good . The only problem is that I wish it wasn't so much money because it seems like you only have a little bit of product in it and the jar is really cute but make sure you close the cap on really good or else it will dry out . I would use the E.L.F cream liner a lot and in that one it has a lot more product then the Maybelline eyeliner . would I buy this again ? only 50 percent of me would but only if it had more product in It but other than that its really good

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lilyrose93

I really enjoy this liner. It tends to smudge by the end of the day and I usually have to apply halfway through the day to keep it looking fresh but other than that I think it's a great value for the product. I use this every day and it has lasted me about 7 months or more before I have to buy a new one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really, really wanted to like this but I couldn't. Pros: The packaging and the consistency was pretty creamy, so no drying out. Cons: Damn thing smudged and faded before I even put on the rest of my makeup and this was with a good eyelid primer! :( Everyone keeps talking about WnW's gel eyeliner, maybe I'll go try that instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, seriously, this is the exact same as the Mac gel eyeliner in Blacktrack. I've been using the Mac for years and it is no understatement when I say that this one is the exact same, except it doesn't seem to dry out as quickly as the Mac! This Maybelline gel eyeliner was $9 CND and the Mac gel eyeliner is $20, so there's quite a price difference and I have to say that I am absolutely thrilled to have found a cheaper alternative as I wear gel eyeliner pretty much daily. The staying power is the same as Mac, so great for about 5 or so hours and then it could start to fade a little bit, but I find it stays on better now that I use my Real Techniques eyeliner brush with it instead of the Mac angled brush. Anyway, I've also used the Rimmel gel eyeliner and if you're debating on getting that, the Mac, or the Maybelline, go for the Maybelline! It's the best of all three and it's a definite winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Louiserm97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good product. If the Maybelline gel liner and the MAC are sitting next to each other you can see that the Maybelline is 100x more blacker than the MAC. The MAC comes across as a grey.
The price is amazing, the formular is creamy and easy to apply. I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by SarahPifeyy

This eyeliner is amazing. Its the only eyeliner I use on my waterline, It stays on all day! I think it would definitely be comparable to a high end product.Ive re-purchased this product a few times and always end up going back to it as my everyday eyeliner, The price isnt bad for the quality and it literally lasts me a year!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Aubrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try a gel eye liner so I decided to pick this one up because it was relatively inexpensive. I'm so glad I did. This liner is very black and stays on all day without smudging. Its also fairly easy to apply. I'm terrible at using liquid eye liner and I find I can get a similar look with this gel one without all the frustration. I use either the Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush or the Ecotools liner brush to apply this to my top lash line and sometimes my tightline as well and it stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Very natural looking(yet vibrant) black- a little goes a long way(you get bang for your buck), easy to work with creamy consistency, and very durable. Doesn't dry up on you after some time like the wet n' wild does.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Ichax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner sometimes clot in my eyes. Also, if I take it with a brush, sometimes too much, so make it neat when applied.