Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing NIght Cream

3.5

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Maltodextrin, Sclerotium Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

on 2/1/2015 11:36:00 PM

This is currently my favorite night cream, it is packaged In a nice glass jar and has a lovely fresh smell. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and healthy. I would recommend this for young skin as a more mature skin would need a wrinkle fighting night cream. If you are in your 20s this is a great night cream and worth the try!

on 1/22/2015 5:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a great nightcream for normal to dry skin, it rejuvenates your skin and leaves it lovely in the morning. The scent is rather strong though, so for those who aren't good with smells, you should avoid this product. Also, if you've properly washed your face or exfoliated your face at night, this cream BURNS LIKE HOLY HELL which is obviously a significant negative. I personally use this on nights where I've washed my face gently or as a moisturizer before my makeup.

on 11/28/2014 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Please do not purchase this product. It came me a chemical burn on my face lasting 3 days so far. This is my First review on this website, implying that this product is the worse so far that I've used. It gave me Pasules on my cheeks, which went away once I used avocado oil on my face. Which helped tremendously . I'm so thankful I looked in the mirror 15 mins after usage, because it sank deep within my skin and made my face BRIGHT RED like a tomato. I will never purchase again and I returned it too. Find something organic. Not " natural". DIY kind of products like oils and banana face masks. The 4 ingredient that "help the shelf life" which is not stated on the box, is what is horrible for your skin. Think about it, why do they not state the ingredients if it's supposed to be natural. One the box they put 4 stars **** with no listed ingredients and on the bottom IN FINE PRINT states the ingredients not listed is due to help mix the product together and extend shelf life. Please use glycerin if you are looking for moisture on your skin. You can find it in the pharmacy department at walmart. $ 15 was the price

This night cream is currently my favourite. I bought it quite awhile ago but ended up trying out a bunch of other products because I just wouldn't leave well enough alone!

I did try their daytime moisturizer (in the tube) and hated it. It made my face sweat. I know that doesn't make much sense but it's true, I would put it on and a few moments later there would be a sheen of moisture (not the good kind) on my face like I'd been out in the rain or something. BUT their night cream is amazing. It's thick, absorbs really well, isn't greasy and doesn't break me out. And my skin is fairly picky dry combination skin. This has done miracles the past couple days healing up some dry bumps I got from using Noxzema Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers. As much as I wanted that to work for me, it just didn't.

The scent to this product is fairly strong at first, but fades quickly, and I actually love it. It's got a very sweet, fruity "candy" type scent. Lovely! HG night cream.

I never planned on actually writing a review for this site myself, but people need to know how great this stuff is. I have combination skin that gets extremely dry around the nose area that looks terrible under make-up, but for as long as I've been applying this night cream (every night, baby; I'm committed!) it's become a complete non-issue. The smell is really yummy, kind-of like a fruity milky scent, and the jar it comes in is plain, but not super cheap-looking. LOVING IT.

on 5/12/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This cream works really well at hydrating my skin. I've had this for over a month now. I use it at night and the next morning my skin is soft and moisturized, but not oily. It is hard to blend it in as it's quite thick so there will be a film of white on my face until I keep rubbing it in and it gets absorbed. It has not broken me out. The smell is interesting it sort of reminds me of unsweetened soy milk. I'm okay with the smell--anything is better than the overly perfumely artificial scent--yuck! I bought it on clearance at target so it was pretty cheap at 9 bucks. I'm really quite happy with it!

on 5/2/2014 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I bought this along with the Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer. I work in a pool 5 days a week, so I need all the help I can get in terms of moisture for my skin. I wasn't a fan of it being in a jar, but the product has a great thick consistency, and is not really scented compared to the daily moisturizer. It did help my skin feel nice and moisturized, it turned my skin bright red! I reacted the same way with the Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer and Yes to Cucumbers Facial Hydrating Lotion, but not to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion.

I am fairly certain that I am sensitive to Glyceryl Stearate after doing some research on the four products. That is the one ingredient that I DID NOT find in the Palmers moisturizer, but was in these other three. I hope maybe this information will help others who may be have has the same experience as I did.

on 11/25/2013 4:27:00 AM

This is a wonderful night cream for being from a drugstore brand. If it had a high-end price tag, I'd believe it. This is very basic though; there's no anti-aging, wrinkle-fixer, overnight-face-lift claims to it. One should not expect a drastic change in their skin with this alone.

It contains a blend of vitamins and oils, but that's all there is to it. With continued use, I'm sure someone will notice an improvement to their skins health with frequent use. Speaking from experience, my skin looks more even and smooth since using it, but that could be from regularly using a night cream and hydrating it. I'm in my early twenties, so I really don't need a night cream filled with all those extra fancy things yet anyway. If you desire a cream that offers more, this isn't it. I like its simplicity and it hasn't caused any breakouts, as it should live up to by being non-comedogenic (something I personally look for in as many products as possible).

It has an interesting smell; nothing offensive nor strong, yet it is there when you open the jar. Once it sinks into the skin, the scent dissipates. Speaking of which, the cream melts right into the skin. I bought this over the summer and it was perfect then, but now that we are in Winter, I could use something a little heavier. I simply massage in a little more of this cream wherever I feel dehydrated and my skin feels supple without feeling greasy.

The packaging is in a glass jar. Some people do not care for jars as it is considered to be unsanitary. Since I am the only one dipping my clean fingers in the jar, I don't have a problem with it. The jar itself is a bit bulky and heavy, but I overlook it anyhow.

Until I need something to suit a specific need in my skin, or until this proves to not work for me anymore, I will continue to repurchase this! I love using it after the cleanser+makeup remover from the same Naturals Line. Final verdict: this is a great basic night cream without any nasty ingredients, non-greasy, and melts right in leaving skin supple. Love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I ended up buying this night cream because I ran out of my usual night cream (Origins Night-a-mins) and at the time I didnt have $50.00 to blow. So I got this, hoping it would do what it says. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised! I stopped using drug store creams a few years ago because I feel like they never worked, but this cream has totally changed my attitude.

This stuff seems thick but once it goes onto your skin it just melts and sinks right in. I have combination skin that changes between leaning more oily and leaning more dry depending on the weather; and this cream has kept me balanced! I don't wake up with an oily face, I just wake up to SUPER soft, hydrated skin. I don't even feel the need to wash my face in the morning, I can just put my makeup on straight away because my skin looks and feels so good. My redness even seems to be reduced! I don't particularly love the sent, but its nothing that would make me stop using the product.

As for the whole 'naturals' claim, I see what they are trying to do. This in no way is an 'organic' product. What they really did was simplify the ingredients, and used less preservatives. So no, it is not a natural product, but it is a more simplistic product. Which I think is as good as its going to get for a drug store brand.

In the end, its a good night cream, great for combination skin, and worth a try.

on 9/29/2013 3:41:00 AM

I've been using this product for the last month now, and love waking up to my skin feeling soft and moisturized with this.
This is the first item fron neutrogene natruals that ive boughten and tried and i love it!
It melts right into your skin, so it isnt too heavy, and feels light. It helps calm my face, and even helps reduce red marks, even in the morning i can tell some of my pimples look less noticable.
I dont mind the smell too much, its fruityish, but you only smell it when youre putting it on.
I will definitly be buying this again!