July 29, 2014 | 1259 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing NIght Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Jasminion

This cream works really well at hydrating my skin. I've had this for over a month now. I use it at night and the next morning my skin is soft and moisturized, but not oily. It is hard to blend it in as it's quite thick so there will be a film of white on my face until I keep rubbing it in and it gets absorbed. It has not broken me out. The smell is interesting it sort of reminds me of unsweetened soy milk. I'm okay with the smell--anything is better than the overly perfumely artificial scent--yuck! I bought it on clearance at target so it was pretty cheap at 9 bucks. I'm really quite happy with it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by sandi117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this along with the Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer. I work in a pool 5 days a week, so I need all the help I can get in terms of moisture for my skin. I wasn't a fan of it being in a jar, but the product has a great thick consistency, and is not really scented compared to the daily moisturizer. It did help my skin feel nice and moisturized, it turned my skin bright red! I reacted the same way with the Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer and Yes to Cucumbers Facial Hydrating Lotion, but not to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion.

I am fairly certain that I am sensitive to Glyceryl Stearate after doing some research on the four products. That is the one ingredient that I DID NOT find in the Palmers moisturizer, but was in these other three. I hope maybe this information will help others who may be have has the same experience as I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunky25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful night cream for being from a drugstore brand. If it had a high-end price tag, I'd believe it. This is very basic though; there's no anti-aging, wrinkle-fixer, overnight-face-lift claims to it. One should not expect a drastic change in their skin with this alone.

It contains a blend of vitamins and oils, but that's all there is to it. With continued use, I'm sure someone will notice an improvement to their skins health with frequent use. Speaking from experience, my skin looks more even and smooth since using it, but that could be from regularly using a night cream and hydrating it. I'm in my early twenties, so I really don't need a night cream filled with all those extra fancy things yet anyway. If you desire a cream that offers more, this isn't it. I like its simplicity and it hasn't caused any breakouts, as it should live up to by being non-comedogenic (something I personally look for in as many products as possible).

It has an interesting smell; nothing offensive nor strong, yet it is there when you open the jar. Once it sinks into the skin, the scent dissipates. Speaking of which, the cream melts right into the skin. I bought this over the summer and it was perfect then, but now that we are in Winter, I could use something a little heavier. I simply massage in a little more of this cream wherever I feel dehydrated and my skin feels supple without feeling greasy.

The packaging is in a glass jar. Some people do not care for jars as it is considered to be unsanitary. Since I am the only one dipping my clean fingers in the jar, I don't have a problem with it. The jar itself is a bit bulky and heavy, but I overlook it anyhow.

Until I need something to suit a specific need in my skin, or until this proves to not work for me anymore, I will continue to repurchase this! I love using it after the cleanser+makeup remover from the same Naturals Line. Final verdict: this is a great basic night cream without any nasty ingredients, non-greasy, and melts right in leaving skin supple. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ended up buying this night cream because I ran out of my usual night cream (Origins Night-a-mins) and at the time I didnt have $50.00 to blow. So I got this, hoping it would do what it says. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised! I stopped using drug store creams a few years ago because I feel like they never worked, but this cream has totally changed my attitude.

This stuff seems thick but once it goes onto your skin it just melts and sinks right in. I have combination skin that changes between leaning more oily and leaning more dry depending on the weather; and this cream has kept me balanced! I don't wake up with an oily face, I just wake up to SUPER soft, hydrated skin. I don't even feel the need to wash my face in the morning, I can just put my makeup on straight away because my skin looks and feels so good. My redness even seems to be reduced! I don't particularly love the sent, but its nothing that would make me stop using the product.

As for the whole 'naturals' claim, I see what they are trying to do. This in no way is an 'organic' product. What they really did was simplify the ingredients, and used less preservatives. So no, it is not a natural product, but it is a more simplistic product. Which I think is as good as its going to get for a drug store brand.

In the end, its a good night cream, great for combination skin, and worth a try.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by chelsuh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for the last month now, and love waking up to my skin feeling soft and moisturized with this.
This is the first item fron neutrogene natruals that ive boughten and tried and i love it!
It melts right into your skin, so it isnt too heavy, and feels light. It helps calm my face, and even helps reduce red marks, even in the morning i can tell some of my pimples look less noticable.
I dont mind the smell too much, its fruityish, but you only smell it when youre putting it on.
I will definitly be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by EricaAnn8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive been buying many night creams lately, and unfortunately have not been having any luck.
Until I bought this. I have used neutrogena's face moisturizers in the past, and have not been impressed. But saw the "natural" label and gave it a shot.
So happy with this product. I think it's because its made with lots of oils, instead of harsh chemicals.
Its thick and melts into the skin. Exactly what you want your night cream to do.
Ive been using this for a few days now.
My skin is usually red and combination-y. After using this, the redness is almost gone and my slight acne is very calmed down.
I will keep using this for sure.
If you are looking for deep moisture without harsh chemicals ( parabens ) I would recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Funkyseifert

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought Nutrogena Naturals Night cream thinking it would be good for me. After 3 days of use, I have broken out in pustules all over my face. The bottle does not list the ingredients which should have been a clue. I do not recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by kristenac

I used to use Neutrogena products all the time until I decided to switch over to all-natural products. So when the 'natural' line came out, I was excited to try out this moisturizing cream - as a night cream. When I opened the jar, I was overwhelmed by the smell. It was awful, maybe one of the worst smelling products I have ever purchased. It smelled like intensely fruity candy and flowers. It's weird. For me, when something advertises as 'natural' I assume it would be fragrance-free, or at least have a very subtle smell, so I was very disappointed.

Looking past the smell, I do think it was a good consistency for a face cream, seemed like it might soften skin, but I can't attest to this as I had to immediately wash it off. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product. There are many other day/night creams in this price-range that, in my opinion, are superior to this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by LolaLouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lotion was disappointing. It smells very heavily like cheap fruity candy, and the smell seemed to cling to my skin all day, even after washing my face. For something so natural, it had a really artificial smell. It also made me break out really badly- lots of small white heads all over my face- about three weeks after I started using it. I'm not terribly acne prone, so I was surprised about that. Overall, I won't be buying this again, and I won't be finishing up the small pot of lotion I already have.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ksalcido24

I was excited when I found that Neutrogena was coming out with a naturals line and decided to try this night cream.I was surprised that I couldn't find the ingredients listed anywhere on the product but decided to use it anyway...at first it was fine and gave me a good amount of moister...but after awhile of using it that stopped and it made me breakout really bad...I'm talking huge,hurtful,red and burning bumps on my forehead...so I did a little research into the line and come to find that there are no and I mean NO Natural ingredients in this cream at all,not even a trace. Ive stopped using all Neutrogena products since than and my skin has never looked better....Their stuff is crap people...Don't Use It!!! The product also made my skin burn like it's never burned before after awhile of use...I'm talking worse than a sun burn.:( And once again the price tag on these products is not worth it.