December 17, 2014 | 1781 users online

Moisturizers - H2O - sea results line resolution cream SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

So far, there are only two reviews on this cream and this reviewer likes it! :-). I have been using it about 2 weeks, so it it still may be premature to give it to much praise. Initially, I thought it would be to heavy & greasy for my skin, but it sinks in quickly and leaves my skin soft. It is great under my foundation and primer and doesn't cause my skin to become more oily or my makeup to disappear. It has an SPF of 30. It is to soon to tell if it is helping with fine lines. I found it at TJ Maxx for $10, so the price was great! I think the MSRP is about $54. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. It is in a jar, I wish it was in a tube or pump. If all of these factors remain the same, I will definitely repurchase. If I have a bad skin reaction later, like the previous reviewer, I will adjust my review.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by yippee1999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well I'm afraid I have to give a negative review for this product, much as I love H2O's overall product line....

I have sensitive skin insofar as I burn easily and my skin turns red if you so much as tap my skin (Irish). But otherwise, I am generally not allergic to any products. I have never had to avoid any ingredients and can use pretty much any product on my skin.

I began using this product about a month ago. And while I can't be 100% sure, I believe this product caused an allergic reaction on my skin. I first began noticing that the skin around my upper lip was a bit raw. Then an itchy patch behind one of my ears (where I also applied the moisturizer)...then the side of my face. I also began noticing little bumps on my face overall.

I then decided it was time to do a bit of research, and it turns out some of the main ingredients in this product are considered questionable by some sources.

I don't know....maybe something else is causing this apparent allergic reaction on my face, but like I said I normally never have reactions to any skincare product and it so happens this H2O moisturizer is a new regime in my skincare routine. So I'm going to switch back to another brand and see if my skin improves.

I will also say that...while this moisturizer feels nice and has a nice luxurious-appearing texture, I never found that it really sunk into my skin well or made it look necessarily as good as other moisturizers....