August 28, 2014 | 981 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural at Night

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by rinemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This palette is amazing, and definetely worth the money! The colors work great with my light skintone and hazel eyes. The Natural at Night palette is perfect for special occasions or a nigh out.
What I think is one of the greatest qualities of the palette is the great variety of looks you can create, as well as how nicely it brings out the color of my eyes. Also, great pigmentation and texture. Although the palette is called 'Natural at Night' you could also create a few daytime looks, which makes it travel-friendly.
The only downside I could think of, would be the selection of eyeshadows. I usually prefer wearing matte colors and creating subtle looks, and I wish there was more than two matte eyeshadows in this palette. However, the shimmer eyeshadows look absolutely stunning and I actually use all of them. But if you love shimmer eyeshadows, you should definetly add this to your makeup collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Rosiethevegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great pigmentation, looks good on my medium-tan skin, out could have a mirror and blend better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Rcumo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

The pigment is great. And it looks amazing even with my light skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was not a fan of too faced until I got this palette in a swap. I adore it! It's so pigmented and sexy. I wear it practically every week (I have a bazillion other shadows so that's saying a lot lol)
I am now slightly obsessed with getting all of the too faced palettes since this one impressed me so much. There could be a bit less glitter in some of the shadows but overall I would say that this is a must have if you like sexy smokey eyes. Also I think every shade in this palette works amazing with green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by starbuck777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually prefer this over the the day palette. You can absolutely make an understated or dramatic eye since the formulas are so smooth and easy to work with. Personally, I only use the dark colors as a pseudo smokey eyeliner if at all. But I've been using the nightcap especially in my outer corners like a mad woman!!! I'll be running out of that one first sadly.

Some are a bit too glittery for my liking, but that being said, I've been able to lightly tap my finger (in colors like full moon) carefully and lightly, usually only once or twice, and then do the same light quick tap (or taping) on my lid in certain areas as a modest yet distinguished highlighter. This is my first too faced product and it now certainly won't be my last.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Natural at night is the perfect naming for this palette as it gives you options of that soft to smokey look. All of the colors are gorgeous and the shadows that are pigmented are nicely done with 2 matte shadows in the palette. I had terrible fallout issues with 2 of the best colors Night Light and Full Moon ( the larger most useful shades in the palette ). Really make sure you tape up your face because this stuff gets all over and couldn't even be covered with concealer if I tried. I don't like to hassle with a product and don't expect it from a high end line. The color Spotlight is one of the larger shadows in the pan which can only be used for a highlight so it should've been swapped with one of the smaller shades. No issues with the other shades. Other than that, nice palette, beautiful shades and easily blendable for many different looks but not a fan of the fallout issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by EsposaPerfecta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've got an allergy on my lid with some of the colors (dark ones) every time I use it my eyes start to become red and my lid gets red itchy spots :( same happens with de dark colors in the natural eye palette :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lolasfes

I have always been very fond of Too Faced Natural palette, so I decided to buy this. Being a fanatic of bronze eye shadows, I have to say I have been quickly BORED with this palette.
The shadows have nothing new, Too Faced keeps re using them in each palette they get out.

Also, if you already have NAKED from UD, and except if you're a makeup fanatic who needs to have all the palettes that exist on earth (like me), don't buy this. It's very very alike.

I love it, it creases very easily with MAC Paint Pot as a primer, so make sure you use the TF primer for your shadow to old on all day/night!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I purchased this product at my local Ulta for about $36 after purchasing the original Natural Eye palette by Too Faced. I loved the darker brown colors at the store, and they did not dissapoint when i tried them out in eye shadow looks. The dark brown colors complement my dark brown eyes and make some beautiful smokey eye looks! The colors are more dramatic than the natural eye palette but are beautifully pigmented and have great lasting power! My favorite colors in the palette are night light and moon stone. I would recommend this palette to anyone who likes dramatic smokey eye looks, but I took off one lippie because I didn't love this palette quite as much as i love the Natural Eye palette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

This is a really nice palette by Too Faced, I'd definitely say straightaway that I prefer it over the daytime version. Whilst I love the matte colours from the daytime one this night time one is more my thing, I'm a smokey, dramatic kinda girl. An added bonus was that they include a sample of my HG eye primer shadow insurance, so I thought that was really nice too. Anyway, onto the colours, I'd say my personal favourites are Moon Stone (an iridescent olive/gold/hints of taupe), Night Fever (another shimmery brown/slight hint of black), Full Moon (shimmery gold/dark champagne colour) & Eclipse (a deep plum,quite alot like 'Hustle' from the Naked palette).
I think its a really unique idea that they include the instruction cards but to be honest I prefer to mix and match the colours to my own taste rather than follow them, but it is good that they include some guidelines. This is definitely a palette for fans of dramatic eyes but you could also play it down a little and go for softer looks, which is what really makes this quite a versatile palette. There is a little fallout from these eyeshadows and they are pigmented and glittery, but all I do is tap away the excess and it seems to do the trick, or use a clean tissue under the eye so that it catches the fallout.
The things that I dislike about the palette and the reason why it doesn't get full marks is because I'm not a fan of the matte colour 'Spotlight'. It is supposed to be a highlight but it's a little too dark and odd looking on my skin tone, its a really gorgeous buttercream colour but for me it just doesn't work. Which is obviously really annoying when you pay a fair amount of money for a palette and then find you can't use one of the bigger eyeshadows included! If it were slightly lighter with some yellow undertones it would probably work better. Other than that, this is a really good, solid palette, would definitely recommend and probably buy again.