September 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Duo Couture - 125 So Dior

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Kruemmelchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love this little dior duo!A few years ago I bought it because a SA recommended those colors to me to bring out more my green eyes!That was the absolute best advise I've ever gotten from a SA!Beautiful colors, they blend so well and stay on great!the color is a grey-taupe and white/sky blue. I use the lighter color as a highlighter under my brow arch and it turns out beautiful!I love this duo!One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite CD e/s duos. The previous reviewer described these shades really well, and as she said, these colors are wonderful for a refined and polished look. One thing I might add is that the colors look so much better on than in the compact. Subtle, but so flattering. Once you try them, you'll be hooked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 10:05:00 PM More reviews by kaloee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another great Dior makeup product!! This comes in a cute little compact with 2 shades --matte grey w/ slight purple undertone & shimmery pale sky blue. Both are beautiful colors, great for everyday. It has one of the most silkiest finish with *great* staying power! I always reach for this when I want a refined and polished look.