Dior Duo Couture - 125 So Dior

on 2/17/2008 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I just love this little dior duo!A few years ago I bought it because a SA recommended those colors to me to bring out more my green eyes!That was the absolute best advise I've ever gotten from a SA!Beautiful colors, they blend so well and stay on great!the color is a grey-taupe and white/sky blue. I use the lighter color as a highlighter under my brow arch and it turns out beautiful!I love this duo!One of my favorites!

on 3/8/2003 12:39:00 PM

This is one of my favorite CD e/s duos. The previous reviewer described these shades really well, and as she said, these colors are wonderful for a refined and polished look. One thing I might add is that the colors look so much better on than in the compact. Subtle, but so flattering. Once you try them, you'll be hooked!

on 10/1/2002 10:05:00 PM

Another great Dior makeup product!! This comes in a cute little compact with 2 shades --matte grey w/ slight purple undertone & shimmery pale sky blue. Both are beautiful colors, great for everyday. It has one of the most silkiest finish with *great* staying power! I always reach for this when I want a refined and polished look.