July 22, 2014 | 2028 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by maybellinehoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff.
It STAYS. Blush is a pain in the bum in my opinion, it falls off and if the wrong shade it looks cheap. But this color on my medium skin looks amazing, you do not get orangy-tones and get a blush that looks natural, and it's so pretty. Easy to apply, and it bounces! Very creamy, but also not sticky. It has a shimmer finish, and an easy day to day look (and I have mastered putting it on in the car when in a hurry).
Definitely would buy again, if you have any suggestions I'm open :)
*if you put powder on before application the powder will move and look not so great, kind of a duh thing but I see people do this often*

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by alyssawren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It is so fun. The consistency is fun and squishy. It does provide a good amount of color, but I usually just use my fingers and dab it on the apples of my cheeks a few times, and then blend it out with my foundation a little. I've even heard of some people just sticking the actual compact thing on your cheek on each side, which also works if you don't wanna get it all over your fingers or if you don't wanna get a new brush dirty. The color isn't exactly right for me, but I definitely like the product. This peachy pink color would look better on medium skin tones, in my opinion. I am much too fair! But I think I will purchase a lighter shade, because this blush does really well on the skin and blends perfectly. I would definitely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by AngrySeaGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have steered clear of blushes for many years, because I always wind up looking a bit garish when I try to put it on. This is the answer to my trouble. Tapping it on with my fingers give me more control that a brush, the sheerness of the product makes it good for building without going overboard on the color. That said it is very sheer so be prepared to put on 2-3 layers. The color is a nice peach/pink mix, it blends smoothly enough people don't know I am wearing blush, but the color will last for several hours. The texture is fun, creamy and velvety.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The texture of this product is SO WEIRD! It's not really bouncy, more like play-doh, but slightly firmer. The colour is a peachy-coral with a satin finish, just like the name suggests. It gives your skin a perfect glowy flush. I like the sheerness of the blush, now I don't have to worry about putting too much on :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

See my review for the Dream Bouncy Blush (all colors) for my general view on these. I want to specifically describe the color for this particular review. Peach Satin is a deeper peach. Deeper than Milani's Coralina and this looks great with a summery look or a peach lip.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is for me an average blush. I love the colour, however, it's a blush that disappears on me a few hours after I apply it. To prolong the wear , I like to apply a powder blush in a similar shade over top of it.
What I do love about this product is that it is a buildable colour. Make it as light or as dark as you want. The tricky part for me is the application and I have found actually taking the pan and patting it on the apples of my cheeks works better than dabbing my fingers in it and then blending. This product is all about blending blending blending! If you don't blend, you'll end up looking like one of those china dolls with a round ball of colour on your cheeks. This product can also double as a lipcream. Just dab some over your lips then apply a lip balm or clear gloss. Perfect if you are someone travelling that doesn't want to pack a lot of makeup to bring with you.
Another big plus to this is that it isn't shimmery and won't settle into fine lines/pores. If you take the time to blend this properly, it gives the most natural lit from within blush. It's not a blush to use if you are trying to sculpt or give yourself supermodel cheekbones.
I wouldn't buy this colour again but I would experiment with some of the pink colours in this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

Love this one. It reminds me of Stila's CC in peony. It gives a beautiful peach coral flush to cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

peach satin is a light satin peach blush.it shines a little,goes on smoothly on the application,brings a soft peach glow to the cheeks.love it!