April 16, 2014 | 1479 users online

Highlighters - Stila - All Over Shimmer Duo Kitten

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by michelina28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOOOVE this product. After reading reviews via makeupalley and youtube bloggers I had to get it. It has a good price tag $30 I think?? and will last along time! However, I am currently mourning my kitten duo as I have dropped it and it smashed into a million pieces. That said I will definitley be repurchasing.

This product is hands down my favourite highlighter and is so easy to use. I love how it has two sides that can be worn seperately or mixed together. Buy it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Megsl21

I purchased this and I must say I really like it. It is a really good highlighter if you just want a light amount of glow. I even used the darker side to add shimmer to my contouring. However the amount of product you get for the price is slightly disappointing but despite that I would still buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Brady0912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect amount of shimmer! In the summer I use the darker shade and in winter I use the lighter shade. The price is good too compared to $30 for the too faced candlelight duo that I almost bought. The too faced one was way too chalky but this is very smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite highlighter by far. The lighter side is perfect for the top of the cheekbones and down the nose and just makes your cheekbones look so much better. I like to use the darker side during the summer over my blush to give more of a tanned glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by payjark

The lighter side is my HG powder hughlighter! The darker side honestly doesn't get much use which is why I am taking away a lippie. But this is the perfect highlight and lasts all day with no problems. I think it really brightens the face and I look so much more awake when I put it on. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by melodyramm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Highlighter definitely gives your makeup an extra pop!!! I could not live without it, it gives u a nice glow and is not to shimmery. I also use to highlight my brows! Its multifunctional and an amazing product. It also lasts all day definitely worth every penny :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by atarimeow

I love this stuff! My skin is very fair, so it's been difficult to find a product that functions as a bronzer that I can wear every day, without looking overdone or too orange... but this is the perfect product! It applies smoothly, never feels cake-y or drying or powdery, and has a perfect pearlescent - not glittery! - shine to it. The first day I wore it, a random stranger stopped me in the grocery store to make a comment about how beautiful and radiant my skin was. That's never happened to me before!
It's a little pricey for the amount that you get. Then again, I am a college student, and most things seems pricey to me. I have yet to try this as an eyeshadow, but I'm already planning to stock up next time I see a sale price on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by faerielvr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, my goodness! For my mostly non-pigmented skin, this product is just the "cat's meow!" I use a very tiny fluffy brush to apply ALL OVER MY FACE! It glows pinky-champagne! My m/u looks finished. I use the lighter shade on center lid. This glow is pearlized (not glittery) and is the most perfectly gorgeous illuminizer I have found, especially for skin my age! I chose this product thinking it would help "tone down" the bronzer I use at the top of my forehead... it worked! Then, I got brave and tried it more and more places on my face. It's such a find for me! The only place I avoid is the nose area and area around my nose. It's also great went applied in a slanty line from the area under the brow upward toward and into temples. Anyway one would choose to use it... it's a great treat!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Weirdfishes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovelovelove kitten and this pretty little pink that comes with it. This is my basic everyday summer make up- the pink in the inside corners of my eyes, kitten on my lid with some brown liner and mascara. I love the way it looks with my tan and the shimmer is subtle. I wouldn't recommend this shadow/highlight for people with yellow undertones, as it would wash them out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by caligirldotcom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ha! I didn't realize this was an all over highlighter until looking at the reviews. I got it with a Sephora Favorites Glitz And Glam Party Sampler, I think it was $45 over the holidays. Anyhow this was one of the full sized products and considering the packaging it has I never would have guessed it was meant for highlighting. Seems like an awkward shaped pans for that. Anyhow I use the lighter color for my full eyelid then I put the golden color in my crease. Put a thin line of liquid mascara and I have a office friendly makeup look. Might have to start actually using it as a highlighter now too!