August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Highlighters - Stila - All Over Shimmer Duo Kitten

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMVP

I really enjoy using this highlighter, it's perfect for a soft glow. The packaging is pretty small and travel friendly. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase this item is that I have a whole bunch of highlighters to use up that they probably won't be making this product anymore. Check out my review with swatches:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by outofherhead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this. It's been a long time since I could say that about a makeup. But it really is great and worth every penny because it is so versatile. I use it on my cheeks and as an eye shadow. It's not too shimmery, but gives a gorgeous glow. I can use it as a bronzer (alone) or add a bit powder blush. I don't use an eyelid primer and this never creases. It lasts all day on my checks too, I mean all day, I never need a touch up. I bought two, that's how much I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the stila kitten highlighter duo after testing it in the shop, and wasnt dissappointed, faboulous smooth to apply, lovely colours - use the pinker shade on fairer skins and in the winter, and the bronze colour for a lovely summer glow. Infact i bought 2, i loved it so much. However after knocking one of them off my dressing table it immediately smashed into a hundred pieces - gutted! .... for this reason i wouldn't buy it again...
So dissapointed... the sections also dont seem seated into the compact very well. Looks like i will have to find an alternative as i often take me make up out with me for touch ups and just couldn't do that with this, id be too afraid of it smashing. A shame as its a great highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

This is sooo versatile! I use it as an eyeshadow & as a highlight. It's amazing!! I am not the worlds biggest Stila fan, I think it's overpriced, but I got this at Xmas time in a Kitten "kit" for $25 that also had the lipglaze. The lipglaze & this together are the ambrosia of the Gods!! Looks sooo pretty!! The packaging is cute but useful, it does not hinder tie product to dispense it. I also have the Kitten gel eyeliner but I use it as a Creme eyeshadow. I am the biggest KITTEN fan around!! I will always, always, always have a compact of Kitten around. A well deserved cult classic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can see why Kitten is such a Stila cult product, the most pretty champagne pink that would suit so many skin tones, If you want the most glowy/gleaming cheekbones without particles of glitter/sparkles you will love this duo. Soft and finely milled powder, minimal product required on a fan brush or light fluffy brush gives the most pretty healthy glowy highlight on cheek bones.

This duo is half Kitten and half Light Bronze Gold - it can be mixed together or used alone. On my NC15 skin the bronzey colour mixed is a nice addition for summer and I tend to use Kitten on it's own in winter. Over the past week I have been using this duo with my eye look, Kitten is a great inner corner highlight and the Bronze is nice on eyelids.

This is in small packaging (5.3g) but as you don't need much at all seems to be lasting quite awhile. By including both of these colours I think anybody could use this highlighter duo.

Being quite partial to highlighting products I have many to choose from but find myself reaching for this often.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by michelina28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOOOVE this product. After reading reviews via makeupalley and youtube bloggers I had to get it. It has a good price tag $30 I think?? and will last along time! However, I am currently mourning my kitten duo as I have dropped it and it smashed into a million pieces. That said I will definitley be repurchasing.

This product is hands down my favourite highlighter and is so easy to use. I love how it has two sides that can be worn seperately or mixed together. Buy it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Megsl21

I purchased this and I must say I really like it. It is a really good highlighter if you just want a light amount of glow. I even used the darker side to add shimmer to my contouring. However the amount of product you get for the price is slightly disappointing but despite that I would still buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Brady0912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect amount of shimmer! In the summer I use the darker shade and in winter I use the lighter shade. The price is good too compared to $30 for the too faced candlelight duo that I almost bought. The too faced one was way too chalky but this is very smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite highlighter by far. The lighter side is perfect for the top of the cheekbones and down the nose and just makes your cheekbones look so much better. I like to use the darker side during the summer over my blush to give more of a tanned glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by payjark

The lighter side is my HG powder hughlighter! The darker side honestly doesn't get much use which is why I am taking away a lippie. But this is the perfect highlight and lasts all day with no problems. I think it really brightens the face and I look so much more awake when I put it on. Great product!