LUSH golden wonder bath bomb

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is probably one of my favorite bath bombs that comes out during the holidays. This bath bomb is super glittery, so if that's not your jam, I'd stay far away lol Anyway on top of the gold glitter coating on the outside, the inside reveals a blue sparkly center that spits out little tiny stars ! Your bath water goes from golden to bluish to a green color by the end. It smells great too, not too powerful.

I love this bath bomb, I'll continue to stock up on it during the holidays !

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very pretty bath bomb

on 5/3/2015 1:34:00 PM

I really enjoy LUSH bath bombs, even though some of them contain less-than-desirable surprises (like a pink color that dyed my bathtub, or bits that end up everywhere). Golden Wonder had me concerned for a minute - fun colors, shimmering gold, lots of fizz...but are those STARS going to get stuck to the sides of my bathtub?! No worries - the stars dissolved! This bath bomb is now one of my favorites. It is lightly scented, not overpowering. Best of all, the shimmer left in the tub cleaned up easily!

on 4/13/2015 9:06:00 PM

Received this part of the gift package and I absolutely love this bath bomb. It started off shimmery gold and then turned blue and then their were tiny gold stars everywhere. Very cool effect and it smelt amazing. Very happy would definitely purchase again!

on 4/8/2015 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This bath bomb turns an amazing turquoise colour in the bath mixed with a fine gold glitter. I found it left my skin feeling super soft and silky but I'm just not too keen on the smell. Unlike other lush bath bombs that are very sweet or floral this one doesn't really have a strong scent and it's quite a strange musky fragrance, saying that I'd definitely buy it again just because of how soft it left my skin feeling x

on 1/22/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I loved this bath bomb. Fizzing swirls if color that turn into beautiful turquoise water with gold swirling sparkles and tiny star confetti that desinegrates. Ive read some mixed rewiews on smell but I thought mine smelled really nice and left my skin feeling silky. Will definitely get this again next Christmas. It kind of reeminded me of the effect you get when making mermaid water with big blue and sunny side, but way better.

on 12/3/2014 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is by far my favourite bath bomb. When I first put it in the bath, I was a little disappointed because it didn't seem to have done much. But upon getting in, the water was turquoise and filled with a fine gold shimmer that swirled around. Coloured bath water does not excite me. But this was magical... I felt like a mermaid. Amongst the shimmer there are little gold stars, but they melt as you touch them. Also, the shimmer does not stick to the skin at all, and there were no traces of it on me or the bath after I got out. The smell was nice and quite refreshing (a subtle lemony smell), but nothing too memorable and it didn't linger on the skin. As usual with lush bath bombs, the water felt silky and left my skin feeling lovely. I would buy 10 of these if I could, but they are expensive. Though it is huge despite the tiny looking picture online, so in future I think I will cut them in half.

on 11/2/2014 3:15:00 PM

The golden wonder bath bomb is truly spectacular in terms of it's colour, the bomb style, the little surprised and the overall way it makes the bath look, it also makes the water feel super soft and silky. However, the scent is awful. To me it smelt like orange flash spray or orange scented disinfectant! The smell of the golden wonder itself is lovely, however once I put it in the bath the whole bathroom smelt like it had just been through a rigorous clean, and not in a fresh clean way. Would only recommend to anyone that LOVES the citrus scent. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 8/31/2014 5:22:00 AM

I have a few things I want from a bathbomb - pretty fizzy effect, pretty bathwater and a nice scent that lingers for the whole bath. Golden Wonder does two of the three. The initial fizz is lots of fun - the gold outside quickly gives way to swirls of blue, with stars and pops of purple spewing out. The resulting bath is probably the prettiest I've seen, the water goes a gorgeous turquoise with liberal swirls of gold glitter. Truly stunning. But it was a bit of a let down on scent - it smelled nice initially, but the smell wore off quickly.

I will buy this again, but I will pair it with a richly scented bath melt to boost the scent factor.

on 6/22/2014 12:07:00 AM

i bought this because i thought someone had mentioned that there was confetti inside of it, WHICH THERE WAS! AHH! so obsessed. thankfully, i have no self control and bought two. i would say that the scent leans to citrus, but it is rather tricky--i find--to try and pinpoint exact notes in lush products (probably because i keep them all in a bag together).
watching it dissolve was kinda surprising because i hadn't looked it up or seen any reviews of it beforehand.

Top Rated LUSH Products