April 17, 2014 | 1689 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - golden wonder bath bomb

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like lush bath bombs. This wasn't to amazing for me. It did look really good with the small stats that dissolved in the water and smelt really fresh and fruity. I cut it in half, so that's probably why I didn't get an amazing explosive bath full of colours. It made my skin really itchy and I felt light headed afterwards. Maybe it was the hot water. I will buy this again next year and I won't cut it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know if there is a word to describe how much I enjoyed this bath bomb! It was wonderful! I knew there were fun little mini bath bombs inside this gem that would display a variety of colors but I didn't know there would be gorgeous sparkly stars everywhere! I was a bit hesitant of the stars at first because I thought they were confetti or something and could scratch me but they were just the opposite! They were soft and if I picked one up, it simply melted away and left a shimmer. This is definitely a slow fizzer which is great because there is a lot to enjoy with the multitude of colors. In the end, my bath was a gorgeous turqoise color. As for the smell, it was a nice light orange/citrus scent. I normally don't care for anything citrus because they can often smell like Pledge. But this bath bomb didn't smell like a household cleaner so don't let the citrus scare you away if you're generally not a fan. And as always with LUSH bath bombs - it was a bit filmy but it ended up being such a great experience that I didn't mind one bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know if I held on to this too long before using it, but sadly was not that impressed. This turned water blue which was fun, but I could hardly smell anything and looked around for the little stars and found none. It's a great big bath bomb and i recall it had a lovely gentle scent in store, but perhaps use it when it's nice and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this. It was fun with the color changes. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to buy this but if it comes in a gift I won't complain.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by cherriesonsnow

OMG this bomb was so bad I actually let all the water out of the tub after about 5 minutes. While the color was a beautiful blue the smell developed into something that smelled like cat pee! And the stars HURT. Very disappointed in this and kind of irked I wasted a lot of money on it>:-/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

This bath bomb is pretty big, it's yellow on the outside and blue on the inside which combine together to make a really pretty blue color in your water. I enjoyed the smell but when it fizzed out I couldn't smell it anymore. I didn't see any sparkles but the lights were off with only a few candles lit so maybe that's why. Overall, this has too many disappointments for me to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bath bomb is pretty big, and sadly it is only available during the holiday season. At first the water is just really sparkly, then as more of the bath bomb fizzes you get yellow, then blue, and it combines together to create a really pretty teal color that is nicely concentrated and lasts for hours. The sparkles distribute themselves quite evenly and nicely, and you get a really gorgeous wave of shimmer throughout your bath. I dont really remember the scent, but i remember it being quite fresh and relaxing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by shaunie123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

didn't really do anything to the water other than change the colour to blue. smells really nice. smells like citrus fruits. also this product is massive

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I got this as a gist for christmas and have only just got round to using it! I would buy this bath bomb again, as it does make your bath pretty and smell nice, which lingers on your skin afterwards. I love that you get the surprise of other colours and soapy kind of stars that float around in your bath! :) I'm not saying that this is one of my favourite lush products because i like my bubble baths, but when im looking to change it up around christmas time i may reach out to buy this nath bomb again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favourite bath bomb.

It is a large cube made to look like a gift covered in gold shimmer.

It smells like orange oil and has other things in it like lime and cognac oil. Smells so refreshing and keeps its fragrance. It makes the bath shimmery and has soluble gold stars in it.

It is good value for money compared to most bombs as its quite large and has a strong fragrance.

The bomb makes the bath gold then blue!

Think its discontinued now sadly as it was a christmas item.