November 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - golden wonder bath bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This bath bomb overall was nice, the way it fizzes and the super pretty colours all make a very entertaining colourful show, the water was super soft and the little gold starts floating around the bath was just lovely. I will say that personally, I did not like the scent. To me it smelt like cleaning products (lemon pledge/orange fairy liquid) and it was quite strong. I don't like the citrusy scent at all, and for that reason I wouldn't buy again. I would recommend it to anyone who likes strong lemon, orange scents as the bath bomb is amazing, but the scent itself was just a little off for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

I have a few things I want from a bathbomb - pretty fizzy effect, pretty bathwater and a nice scent that lingers for the whole bath. Golden Wonder does two of the three. The initial fizz is lots of fun - the gold outside quickly gives way to swirls of blue, with stars and pops of purple spewing out. The resulting bath is probably the prettiest I've seen, the water goes a gorgeous turquoise with liberal swirls of gold glitter. Truly stunning. But it was a bit of a let down on scent - it smelled nice initially, but the smell wore off quickly.

I will buy this again, but I will pair it with a richly scented bath melt to boost the scent factor.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by dameeeeez

i bought this because i thought someone had mentioned that there was confetti inside of it, WHICH THERE WAS! AHH! so obsessed. thankfully, i have no self control and bought two. i would say that the scent leans to citrus, but it is rather tricky--i find--to try and pinpoint exact notes in lush products (probably because i keep them all in a bag together).
watching it dissolve was kinda surprising because i hadn't looked it up or seen any reviews of it beforehand.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like lush bath bombs. This wasn't to amazing for me. It did look really good with the small stats that dissolved in the water and smelt really fresh and fruity. I cut it in half, so that's probably why I didn't get an amazing explosive bath full of colours. It made my skin really itchy and I felt light headed afterwards. Maybe it was the hot water. I will buy this again next year and I won't cut it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know if there is a word to describe how much I enjoyed this bath bomb! It was wonderful! I knew there were fun little mini bath bombs inside this gem that would display a variety of colors but I didn't know there would be gorgeous sparkly stars everywhere! I was a bit hesitant of the stars at first because I thought they were confetti or something and could scratch me but they were just the opposite! They were soft and if I picked one up, it simply melted away and left a shimmer. This is definitely a slow fizzer which is great because there is a lot to enjoy with the multitude of colors. In the end, my bath was a gorgeous turqoise color. As for the smell, it was a nice light orange/citrus scent. I normally don't care for anything citrus because they can often smell like Pledge. But this bath bomb didn't smell like a household cleaner so don't let the citrus scare you away if you're generally not a fan. And as always with LUSH bath bombs - it was a bit filmy but it ended up being such a great experience that I didn't mind one bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know if I held on to this too long before using it, but sadly was not that impressed. This turned water blue which was fun, but I could hardly smell anything and looked around for the little stars and found none. It's a great big bath bomb and i recall it had a lovely gentle scent in store, but perhaps use it when it's nice and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this. It was fun with the color changes. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to buy this but if it comes in a gift I won't complain.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by cherriesonsnow

OMG this bomb was so bad I actually let all the water out of the tub after about 5 minutes. While the color was a beautiful blue the smell developed into something that smelled like cat pee! And the stars HURT. Very disappointed in this and kind of irked I wasted a lot of money on it>:-/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

This bath bomb is pretty big, it's yellow on the outside and blue on the inside which combine together to make a really pretty blue color in your water. I enjoyed the smell but when it fizzed out I couldn't smell it anymore. I didn't see any sparkles but the lights were off with only a few candles lit so maybe that's why. Overall, this has too many disappointments for me to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bath bomb is pretty big, and sadly it is only available during the holiday season. At first the water is just really sparkly, then as more of the bath bomb fizzes you get yellow, then blue, and it combines together to create a really pretty teal color that is nicely concentrated and lasts for hours. The sparkles distribute themselves quite evenly and nicely, and you get a really gorgeous wave of shimmer throughout your bath. I dont really remember the scent, but i remember it being quite fresh and relaxing.