July 22, 2014 | 2088 users online

Liquid - Aero Minerale Hydrating Mist Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

I picked this up to compare to Dior's and Napoleon Perdis's aerosol foundations, I love both of these but they are quite expensive for the amount of product you get per can., as well as issues with the nozzles clogging and running out of disbursement before the product is fully used. This foundation is great but a bit tricky to use. It tends to make a mess if you apply directly to your face, as overspray will get in your hair and on your clothes. I have found that by spraying the foundation into a cupped hand and then dipping my RT buffing brush into the foundation and buffing onto my face makes application soooo much easier. The finish is a nice airbrushed look with great coverage. I like using this when I am short on time and need to speed through my make-up routine without sacrificing anything from the desired finished look.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by IrishDanielle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited when I bought this.... I heard it was a great dupe for Airflash or airbrush makeup and was ready to test it out for my wedding. I knew it would be a little sint on my Oily skin since it says "hydrating" but not I had to powder 6 or 7 times throughout the day :( And I got shiny all over, not just in my tzone... like on my temples. I think if you have normal or dry skin this would be amazing because it's inexpensive, has decent coverage, and let's face it, is kinda fun :) But Oily girls beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Lovelymarina

I love Aero minerale airbrush foundation!! I have been wearing it for over a year now and I couldn't be happier! I always receive tons of compliments about how flawless my skin looks I have tweaked the way I put it on over time to make it look perfect! First off if you decide to use this for the first time done just spray it on your face it will get everywhere and all in your hair. Spray it on something flat that you can easily wipe off when you are done I use the lid of an old jar of foundation then I set it with some talc foundation to prevent it from looking greasy or oily which I had happen in the past but now that I have found the way that works best for me to apply it I love it and it lasts forever a little goes a long ways! I'm sad to say the ulta in my town will be discontinuing it so I will have to order it online! Deffinetly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by IslandBlu

I have been using Dior's Airflash foundation for 6 years now and absolutely LOVE the results, it's lightweight, feels like nothing, flawless coverage BUT the price is pretty steep, at $62. I was at CVS the other day and came across the Aero Minerale Foundation and thought for $15 why not give it a try, if I didn't like it I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. I was pretty amazed, it's just as comparable to the Dior Airflash. I have combo skin and even though it is Hydrating it does not make me feel oily or make me look shiny... I received the same results as the Airflash. I bought this in Buff. I will continue to purchase. The price tag is pretty nice. I highly recommend! My HG foundation along with Dior.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lovelyKk

Ok, I hate when people write a review after using the product for only a week... But I had to on this one! I am shocked, this was $15 compared to the Dior Airflash at $69. I loved the way my skin was flawless with the air flash, but I did not love how dark and orange my face was after thirty minutes, even with the lightest color. I decided to try this even thought there were few reviews. This gave great coverage, and the color selection is so much better, no more orange glow! I bought butter and buff, buff works great as your contour/bronzer when you use butter. I have only been using it a week, but the staying power is pretty amazing, lasts the full day in the sun with no transfer. The finish is very matte so make sure to moisturize and use a good primer. Has not broke me out, and does feel so light on. Would definitely recommend. But watch out, can look cakey if too much is applied, use a light hand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I've tried just about all of the aerosol foundations because I'm intrigued with them. In theory they should work well with my need for lightweight coverage but few deliver as I've found out.

This is probably the best of the bunch for my mature skin. I bought buff and butter and together they make the perfect color for my NC25-30 skintone, LLL. (Thanks littlemj below.)

I have found that if I use too much it can go cakey on me so I use one spray on a sponge of each color and then apply, then maybe another spray to cover problem spots. Then it's best if I let it dry and settle into my skin. Then add concealer. If I try to add more at the get-go I get cakiness.

I've found this lasts all day on me and is not super drying. No breakouts from this for me and I have super breakout prone rosacea skin that is a pain in the butt. Normal dry in winter, combination in summer.

Price is decent but cans are way smaller than Classified Cosmetics original but made by same company. But better for travel--CC's large tops were a pain. This reminds me more of Suzanne Somers spray foundation with a smidge more moisture.

Worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by kbugg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation, I picked it up on a wimp at ULTA. Very easy to apply if you first shake and spray in on your hand then blend it in. Lovely coverage that really lasts. I bought the shade "butter" which is a warm light shade without a lot of pink in it to neutralize the redness in my skin.

It can be drying, so I recommend a moisturizer and/or primer first. It's winter and I'm still able to wear this without it feeling dry. I love that it does NOT transfer to my phone or clothing. I hate when makeup does that. This stays put and looks fresh. I do have combo/slight oily skin however. I would think this could be hard for very dry complexions to pull off in the winter or dry climates.

Really no cons to report unless you're not a fan of the spray on foundation. This is MUCH better and cheaper than Dior spray foundation that I returned after trying and just did not like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, acne marks and redness to cover. Large pores.

From the same makers of Classified Cosmetics, I used color Y3 for years but was just a tad too light for NC25.. in the past year, I go on this whole beauty routine shakeup and thus have tried a million foundations / BBs (read my notepad, I dare you) and any other foundation sprays (this being the best, especially at this price point)... at one point, wrote a review for this for color Butter that is now deleted.. moved on again.

In the recent Ulta F&F sale, I picked up colors Butter and Buff again.. having learned mixing is a great concept when a million foundations just haven't worked for you. And I rediscovered how much again I love foundation airsprays. I will admit it's drying, so for these days, I put away my milky sunscreens and instead use the NARS Pro Prime SPF30 as moisturizing base.

I don't know why I don't just call it quits and accept this is a great product... I put one arm around my hairline, and the free hand gives me a quick spray. Then I quickly buff w/ a dense brush such as the Sigmax F series. Love it. Probably a mainstay in the cabinet while my cheating ways lead me astray.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by sheba363

I'd like to thank the nice lady at the Dior counter for helping me find this product! Of course she had intended to sell me their ridiculously expensive airbrush foundation, but I'm way too cheap to spend $65+ on foundation! And frankly, while I liked the finish and feel of the Dior, the color match wasn't that great for me.

So anyway, after much reseraching, I decided to try the Aero Minerale foundation. It's carried at SOME Ultas, and I think I paid $11 or $12 for it. Before I went to get it, I used the online foundation matcher thing on the AM website. Seriously amazing btw. My shade is butter, and it's a much better match for me than Dior was. I'm an NC20 in winter, and darker in summer, but I honestly think this will work for me year round. I like the level of coverage, not too heavy or too light. You may need concealer for really bad areas. I spray the foundation into my hand and then use a dense flat topped brush (from ELF) to apply. It feels incredibly light on, which is what I was looking for. I have tried spraying it directly onto my face, and I'd say that doing so gives heavier coverage. There's just something too messy about that way to apply, and you still have to blend, but it does work.

I think for the money, it's definitely worth a try. My skin is on the drier side, and I could see this not working for oily skin. May be my HG, but haven't decided yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by SeeAndBelieve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing spray! Makes my skin look so close to flawless and gives it a natural look! The can isn't as big as I thought it would be but with the coverage and shade range it has, buying another is totally worth it! I'm going to be using this product for a LONG time :)