Milani Illuminating Face Powder

3.9

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had this highlighter in Hermosa Rose and it was so beautiful against my skin. It wasn't to obvious either it just made my skin look nice and glowy. Unfortunately some bum chick stole so I will be repurchasing. This high lighter is great. My skin tone is NW48 btw.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this! It's just pigmented for a subtle illuminating effect which I adore! It lasts long as well and blends seamlessly into my skin.

on 3/26/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have two of these (Hermosa Rose and Nectar) and let's just get this straight - these are NOT highlighters. Period. Because of that I don't ever use them. I suppose I could get creative and figure out how to integrate them as blushes.

on 3/19/2015 11:13:00 PM

I've only had this for 3 days so this is kind of on a first impressions basis.
I think this product is a really great addition to any makeup collection - I don't know a TON about makeup so I don't have any basis for comparison or anything but I brush this on the apples of my cheeks and it gives a sheer, luminescent type glow.
I have this in Hermosa rose, which is the "brownest" or "bronziest" looking out of the three colour selections - for me, it is a perfect shade as I am a Medium beige tone ... I image for those that are darker or more tan, it would act more as a highlighter and less like a radiating bronze type of product.
For fairer types, some MIGHT say it is too dark depending on what you are looking for. With the right setting powder, it is quite long-lasting and like I said, the colour payoff is great!

on 3/6/2015 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have Honey Nectar and am an NC40 so perhaps this is why I'm struggling to make it work for me. I do like the texture and finish on my skin but it doesn't show up much as a highlighter or blush. Having read the rave review for the rose colour way, I will try this too and compare.

on 9/18/2014 4:28:00 PM

I have no clue how to properly use this on my skin tone!!!! It swatches beautifully but I'm struggling!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bougt this in Beauty's Touch.
It gives such a nice subtile glow. Im one of them who are often a bit hard handed on the blush when they are too pigmentet :/ and have to start all over again. But this one is in between pigmentet, not crazy pigmentet like the costal scents one that are so crazy pigmentet that im almost fearing use it :D but its still give a good amount of color.

The packaging sucked,it broke after a month but its still a very nice blush that gives that inner glow.

on 9/10/2014 8:39:00 AM

I purchased this to use as a highlighter but ended up using this for only blush. Unless you have a small brush to grab the white, I don't think it would make a good highlighter... But it's awesome as a blush!

on 6/16/2014 11:50:00 PM

I Purchased this in Hermosa Rose, Whilst it is a nice blush and I would not use it as a highlighter at all. The product consistency and finish is nice but i would say on my NC20 skin it is definitely too dark. I don't really understand how it is used as a highlight as there is barely any shimmer to it. Not overly disappointed but for what I originally purchased it for (as a highlighter) I wouldn't purchase again.

on 2/3/2014 7:49:00 AM

Absolutely love this. I use the shade Beauty's Touch. Very subtle pink tone. It adds a bit of healthy color and shimmer, but not at all sparkly. Use this on top of cheek bones and circle it up and around temple. Sometimes I also use a bit of Milani baked blush in color Luminous and sometimes I use this alone as the only blusher.

My package broke too! The lid came off, but I just keep in my drawer. So, I'm still using it anyway. Still love the powder, but I degraded my package rating to 1 lippie.

Top Rated Milani Products