December 18, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lipstick - Dior - Addict - 445 Createur

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The perfect warm-toned MLBB in gorgeous, if a bit bulky, packaging. A creamy, comfortable formula that lasts hours. Color reminds me of Nars Dolce Vita but I like this much better for my NC15 skin. Dolce Vita pulls orange/peach on me, while this one just lights up my face. I do wish it were slightly less opaque/milky as it seems to emphasize my flakes, but other than that it's pretty perfect and definitely a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to try and branch out a little from my army of pinks and pale nudes. In the tube it looks like a medium rosy-brown, already darker than I'm used to wearing. It's more sheer once I apply it, but it still has a lot of pigment so that it shows up as being medium toned against my skin. I'm very pale and cool toned and this looks like a substantial color on me. Once on, it's a neutral, rosy-nude with a beautiful sheen and subtle shimmer. Most of the time I don't even notice the shimmer so I could see this working for people who are shimmer shy. I think there's some sort of brown or earthy undertone but it doesn't look muddy. Almost like a what I wish was a MLBB.

I love that this looks nude without being my standard pale pink-almost concealer-color nude lipsticks. I'm growing to love rosy colors more and more, and this really helps push me in that direction. It's lovely.

The formula feels comfortable and creamy. I like that it goes on sort of thickly like a real lipstick rather than a glossy lipstick, but still has that cushy consistency. For comfort I like this texture better than my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipsticks. The only reason I'm giving this color a 4 our of 5 is because I only wear this color very occasionally so it doesn't get a lot of use. I always pick my other two Addict Lipsticks (Miss Dior and Baby Rose) instead.