November 28, 2014 | 1475 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush - Candy Coral

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by allegoriest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a little while to figure out how to use this stuff properly. The texture is squishy, springy, and almost like putty or clay. It works best to just rub my finger on it and then rub it on my face, as it doesn't really adhere to any brushes I've tried on it. I don't really like doing this because it has a tendency to look really neon orange unless I really rub it in, and then I end up messing up my concealer.

Mine doesn't really "spring back", it's kind of just a mushy mass of putty after using it a few times.

The product doesn't have a smell at all.

I do like the coral color but I will probably not buy it again, I think powder is easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this blush. You have to use your fingers to get it on and you have to figure out how to do that best. For me it works fine. I love the color. I like it in this cream and wish i could find a powder exactly like this one for days when i dont want to stick my finger in the blush! I would repurchase but this will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cute packaging. Yes it is bouncy and squishy. Love this peachy pinky coral color. NARS Orgasm dupe but with less shimmer. Great for spring! Lasts 3-4 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is absolutely beautiful. It is really cute with the limited addition baby lips Oh Orange! I think that's what it's called haha. It takes a few swipes to get the right amount of color. Throughout the day, it never gets greasy or slips and slides which is great. This doesn't break me out at all. This is great for girls with fair to light-medium that have oily, acne-prone skin. Love it! Check out my other reviews. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

well i really loved the color. well this product sucks sucks sucks. where did the color go? the package is hard to open and you have to put a lot on to get a little of color. if you apply it with a brush, which defeats the whole bouncy sponge idea, then you have some color. it dries to a matte finish. the color is natural. but but but where is the color????? do not bother. it is funky as it is a spongy blush but a little icky to touch actually. kind of like a harder version of ghost buster goo. they get an A for effort.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by tketels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush line has great coloration, and a lot of variety. I love my blush, although it can be a bit sticky and have poor payout. Other than that, it's a good blush for people who enjoy bright colors, and are patient enough to pull the tacky-texture out of their blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by candybum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is almost perfect. The color is super natural and pretty on my fair freckly skin. The only issue is that it takes a little more time to apply, since you're dabbing your finger in the pot, then dabbing your finger on your cheeks. It takes a few repeated dabbings to actually get a decent amount of colour. But for someone like me who tends to overdo it on the blush anyhow, this is pretty much perfect. I actually think I will repurchase this when I run out, which says a lot because I love to try new products. Plus, it is kind of fun squishing the bouncy texture of this blush!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was on this coral kick a year back and thought this would be a nice addition to my collection....I was wrong. I think on lighter skin tone this would show up better. I had to swipe a lot and dig to get this color to show up on my cheeks. The color is a light pretty peachy pink with a slight sheen dries to a powder like finish. Very nice product but I am not willing to work so hard to get the pay off I want. I am NC42 for reference.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Where is this stuff???? Like, no really where is it? Good job Maybelline on the renovational spongy texture, dome shape, good riddance on useless mirrors and brushes in the packaging but did y'all forget to add the pigment in the process??!!

This equals to = zilch on my NC25 skin! Its worse than their Fit me blushes. This shouldn't even sell as a highlight, such poor poor color pay off. That swatch you see on image 2 here, you see the indent on that pretty dome next to,it yea that was probably from a one time use to get you that swatch. If you plan on using up $8 worth of blush in 3 applications then by all means you shall notice ''some'' effect on your cheeks.

MUA won't let me give this a 0; and sadly that is what its deserving even with the creative new design. DS are just full of pretty coral/nude/peach matte & shimmer shades for same price point, this isn't fair to us consumers. Please don't waste your $.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This blush turned out to be a cheer-me-up-on-a-tough-day surprise for me! Recently I was traveling, and my MAC Pinch O Peach did a nose dive off a sink and spattered all over the bathroom floor in my hotel room. I was running out the door, late, in a rainstorm, and I really, REALLY needed some blush on me. I ran into a nearby CVS and grabbed a little round container of this blush because it was the first thing I saw, and it was on sale. When I got in the car and touched it so I could smear it on my face, my first instinct was to pull-back as though I'd touched something slimy. I'd expected this to be a basic, crumbly powder blush, but this feels so bizarre! It's like a little ball of dough that you can roll up and reshape and then press flat. I just had to play with it a little. Makeup can get pretty dull, so I think it's great that this is so entertaining! Candy coral is a lovely glowing peachy color that really illuminates my face, as long as I put a lot on. It's probably perfect on very fair skin. Later on the plane ride home I tried to apply this blush with a sponge, and it made a mess all over my face. It crumbled and it made my foundation crumble, and I had to reapply everything with my fingers to look presentable again. I don't like sticking my fingers in makeup, especially a blush that seems to absorb whatever is on those fingers, however, one of these days I'll try this formula in a darker color and apply it with a brush. The "bouncy" idea is very cute, but not very practical for my needs. It is an adorable idea for makeup for very young girls.