December 21, 2014 | 1636 users online

Treatments (Face) - Civant Skin Care Meladerm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by syteven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meladerm saves me from skin laser treatment. That was more than 2 years ago. At that time i was having very large dark spots on my face due to years of accumulation of sun exposure due to the nature of my outdoor work where i was exposure to extreme sun on most times. It was getting so bad to a point that i have low self esteemed for years and was about to get skin laser treatment and a skin laser treatment in Malaysia is not cheap! Then i tried meladerm. Was surprised i saw vast improvement in just weeks !!! And my skin had improved vastly after that and people started to commend me why have my pigmentation almost disappeared. Now i am buying my 3rd bottle to maintain and to further even my skin tone. To me meladerm works miraculously for me. Thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Hannaisrael

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi , I used a product with hydro quinine just to lighten up some dark spots & over a period of time it totally darkened my skin to the point of looking burned & discolored . I was devastated because I have always gotten compliments on my skin , using Lancomb products over ten years as maintenance/ moisterizing which has been very good . I saw a dermatologist & they prescribe a retinal acid 0.0025 , used it 4 3 months and did not see any change , maybe I didn't give it long enough but I saw your ad & started using your products gradually getting into the regimen of cleansing , toning , serum , etc: I am now seeing a difference and hope with continual use it will help to restore my origin skin tone back . I am so relieved that your products are natural, no Chemicals. Thank you civant for producing a product for dark skin , sincerely , Ann Johnson

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by amyyinmei

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm very happy to share with all that at last, I've found the PERFECT hyperpigmentation cream i.e.Meladerm Hyperpigmentation Face Cream.Results can be seen as early as 2 weeks with absolutely NO side effects.I simply love the smell which is not over-powering & the light texture of the cream.And best of all,it's HYDROQUINONE free...try it..you"ll never regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by merisashr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using meladerm since more than a year and i've found a lot of changes on my skin. I use this cream along with the meladerm toner which compliments each other even more. I will never stop using this product. Finally, i found something i've been looking for. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by musaa2841

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Great one for me. I am using it since last month. I had some black shadow type spot. Those are vanishing day by day. I am happy with the quality service provided by the company.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by asapesme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited when I found out about Meladerm. I have a lot of acne scars, so I thought I'd give it a try. I purchased this product for $58.89 and waited a week to receive it. I finally got it and every morning & night after i washed my face I would apply it. Its been two weeks and its made my skin dry up and made me break out :(
So now Its just sitting there in my drawers of stuff I've bought and never worked lol, prior to this my bf bought maderma for acne scars the first time i applied it, it irritated my skin :/ thats when i got meladerm. One night i thought I'd use my maderma and OMG I've seen results on my acne scars !!!! I'm sooooo happpy :)
I'm upset that meladerm didn't work but i guess everyone's skin is different, ,,,,

I really recommend maderma its only about $21 dolars

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by DCMakeupAddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just give this product some time and it will work!!! Like most skin lighteners, hydroquinone included, they can take time and dedication to work. I wanted to an alternative to hydroquinone bc of the scary cancer-related link and this is a great option. As many others have said, I didn't notice any difference for about the first six weeks using it twice daily, but then just last night, unprovoked, my husband said "your spots are getting lighter" :) Nuff said.

I am of Irish and Scottish decent with very light skin in my mid-thirties. I started getting large dark spots below my eyes and on my forehead about five years ago. I've tried everything--lasers, glycolic peel, straight hydroquinone, compound hydro with other things, lemon juice, most of the pharmacy creams--all of it. The most rapid treatment is the hydroquinone compound cream, but as mentioned you have to weigh the benefits with the risk and I wanted a more natural alternative. Try this cream, every day twice a day, for a few weeks and I think you too will see a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Ameliajarvis09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works!!!! I had a large surgery scar on my chest since I was 10 years old. I have tried many over the counter products for many years, but nothing has worked. (Now I'm 26 years old). The scar faded a bit over the years on it's own, but not enough. I felt very self-concouis and couldn't wear low-cut tops or swim-wear. I began using Meladerm last February and I have seen results. The scar is now blended into by skin and is barely noticeable. I recently began using Civant AHA Exfoliating Serum along with the Meladerm and the results are even better. My scar is not completely gone YET!!, but I'm going to continue to use the product until it does…. I'm a women of African decent and I'm very cautious of what I put on my skin and there haven't been any issues with the product (no blotchiness, itchiness, spots, etc.)
I even began to use the product in my face to erase pimple scars. Thank you Meladerm :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Kayinath123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi,

I always wanted to have a clear complexion and have sufferered from spots, dark spots, uneven skin tone and just dark marks on my skin..I have spent a bomb on difference face creams from expensive brands such as Estée Lauder and aveeno etc but I have to say meladerm is the only cream that has worked for me!! My fiends and family have noticed a huge change in my skin and my blemishes have started to fade! That's why I'm gonna order 3 more bottles! I am not sugar coating this review in anyway but this works amazingly especially for Asian skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by YouLose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was pretty skeptical about this product and even after reading pretty mcuh every review on the internet i still had doubts. Some people swear by it and others say it doesn't do anything. I figured I would just take my chances and boy I'm glad I did. Honestly the first 3 weeks I didnt' see much change and I even emailed the company to give me a refund. They told me to send it back but then just after the 4th week right before I was about to send it, I was looking at some old photos and noticed that my face looked a lot better now compared to just a few montsh ago. I guess because the changes were coming slowly I didn't notice right away. But now that I do a before/after comparision there is definitely a huge improvement. Istead of returning the product, I ended up ordering another bottle! I highly sugest you try this product even if you have doubts like I did.