Civant Skin Care Meladerm

3.8

on 3/4/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Is it me or do most of these reviews look doctored?

on 3/4/2015 3:58:00 PM

I'm using meladerm based on the advice on my doctor. She told me that many of her patients have used it and have seen good results for treating melasma. I'm now on my fifth week of regular use (2 times daily) and I've seen about a 30% improvement. What this means is that even though my melasma is still there, i can see some areas where the patches are starting to "break up" and also a few spots where its noticeably lighter. I dont know if I will see a complete fading sinec I've had melasma for about 3 years and found that most products have almost no effect. But I am staying hopeful and even if I see 50% fading I will be very happy.

on 1/19/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hello to all the readers

I am a South African woman. My skin tone is brown and I am 42 years old. I know that the readers out there reading the reviews looks for every little detail that would give them hope to persevere. I can relate to this.

I started using Meladerm cream on 21 July 2014. Twice daily as indicated. Two months in use of this cream I saw no change what so ever in fact my complexion looked worse. I even had lots of break outs. I was devastated. Everyday I would go to the reviews looking for hope. The reviews really carried me through this journey. Three months still not much change. Four months in use I started getting less break outs and my complexion started looking brighter. Just some background of my problem, I got pigmentation on my cheeks under my eyes 3 almost 4 years ago. The cause can be birth control pills or even sun damage because I never wore sunscreen. As a teenager I had my fair share of acne, but not to bad. I tried getting rid of my pigmentation with laser treatments which made it worse because the Fraxel laser is not meant for dark skin. How ironic I was told of this after my treatments. Anyway I searched the Internet trying to find something. Of cause I found Meladerm cream.

On 21 January I will be using Meladerm for 6 months. I am so pleased to say I see an amazing change in my complexion. My pigmentation is so much lighter, in fact my right side cheeks pigmentation is gone. The other side is much lighter. I don't get any break outs anymore. I must add though I also started using the cleanser and toner and green cloth. Be gentle with the green cloth please. This I started using in almost my 3rd month. I use to hide behind foundation and I am pleased to say no more reapplying my foundation 4 times. I am at applying once and then my complexion looks great. I also use sunscreen.

Thank you to all that took time to write their reviews. It carried me through a very difficult time. I drew my strength and hope from your reviews. It does take patients and it can take much, much longer for you but I am pleased to say it works. Don't give up, keep going.

To Civant Skincare I want to applaud and thank you for the effort and dedication in doing the research and coming up with such an fantastic product. Thank you for caring so much that you selected only natural ingredients that would not harm my skin. I have my confidence back after lots of prayer and Meladerm. God bless your company.

I do have a photo diary since 21 July 2014 to date. I am looking forward to having flawless skin by my next birthday which is in June. I will see if I will post my pics because my face looked terrible. Now I can look in the mirror and smile. I pray and wish this for everyone out there having skin problems. I assure you Meladerm cream truly works. Using this product almost 6 months I can see a huge difference.

Be patient!

Thank you Civant Skincare I am forever grateful.

on 11/26/2014 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meladerm saves me from skin laser treatment. That was more than 2 years ago. At that time i was having very large dark spots on my face due to years of accumulation of sun exposure due to the nature of my outdoor work where i was exposure to extreme sun on most times. It was getting so bad to a point that i have low self esteemed for years and was about to get skin laser treatment and a skin laser treatment in Malaysia is not cheap! Then i tried meladerm. Was surprised i saw vast improvement in just weeks !!! And my skin had improved vastly after that and people started to commend me why have my pigmentation almost disappeared. Now i am buying my 3rd bottle to maintain and to further even my skin tone. To me meladerm works miraculously for me. Thanks

on 10/22/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hi , I used a product with hydro quinine just to lighten up some dark spots & over a period of time it totally darkened my skin to the point of looking burned & discolored . I was devastated because I have always gotten compliments on my skin , using Lancomb products over ten years as maintenance/ moisterizing which has been very good . I saw a dermatologist & they prescribe a retinal acid 0.0025 , used it 4 3 months and did not see any change , maybe I didn't give it long enough but I saw your ad & started using your products gradually getting into the regimen of cleansing , toning , serum , etc: I am now seeing a difference and hope with continual use it will help to restore my origin skin tone back . I am so relieved that your products are natural, no Chemicals. Thank you civant for producing a product for dark skin , sincerely , Ann Johnson

on 10/18/2014 5:20:00 AM

I'm very happy to share with all that at last, I've found the PERFECT hyperpigmentation cream i.e.Meladerm Hyperpigmentation Face Cream.Results can be seen as early as 2 weeks with absolutely NO side effects.I simply love the smell which is not over-powering & the light texture of the cream.And best of all,it's HYDROQUINONE free...try it..you"ll never regret it.

on 10/10/2014 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using meladerm since more than a year and i've found a lot of changes on my skin. I use this cream along with the meladerm toner which compliments each other even more. I will never stop using this product. Finally, i found something i've been looking for. :)

on 10/6/2014 12:17:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Great one for me. I am using it since last month. I had some black shadow type spot. Those are vanishing day by day. I am happy with the quality service provided by the company.

on 10/3/2014 4:13:00 PM

I was really excited when I found out about Meladerm. I have a lot of acne scars, so I thought I'd give it a try. I purchased this product for $58.89 and waited a week to receive it. I finally got it and every morning & night after i washed my face I would apply it. Its been two weeks and its made my skin dry up and made me break out :(
So now Its just sitting there in my drawers of stuff I've bought and never worked lol, prior to this my bf bought maderma for acne scars the first time i applied it, it irritated my skin :/ thats when i got meladerm. One night i thought I'd use my maderma and OMG I've seen results on my acne scars !!!! I'm sooooo happpy :)
I'm upset that meladerm didn't work but i guess everyone's skin is different, ,,,,

I really recommend maderma its only about $21 dolars

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just give this product some time and it will work!!! Like most skin lighteners, hydroquinone included, they can take time and dedication to work. I wanted to an alternative to hydroquinone bc of the scary cancer-related link and this is a great option. As many others have said, I didn't notice any difference for about the first six weeks using it twice daily, but then just last night, unprovoked, my husband said "your spots are getting lighter" :) Nuff said.

I am of Irish and Scottish decent with very light skin in my mid-thirties. I started getting large dark spots below my eyes and on my forehead about five years ago. I've tried everything--lasers, glycolic peel, straight hydroquinone, compound hydro with other things, lemon juice, most of the pharmacy creams--all of it. The most rapid treatment is the hydroquinone compound cream, but as mentioned you have to weigh the benefits with the risk and I wanted a more natural alternative. Try this cream, every day twice a day, for a few weeks and I think you too will see a difference.

Popular Treatments (Face)