September 2, 2014 | 1422 users online

Treatments (Face) - Civant Skin Care Meladerm

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Kayinath123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi,

I always wanted to have a clear complexion and have sufferered from spots, dark spots, uneven skin tone and just dark marks on my skin..I have spent a bomb on difference face creams from expensive brands such as Estée Lauder and aveeno etc but I have to say meladerm is the only cream that has worked for me!! My fiends and family have noticed a huge change in my skin and my blemishes have started to fade! That's why I'm gonna order 3 more bottles! I am not sugar coating this review in anyway but this works amazingly especially for Asian skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by YouLose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was pretty skeptical about this product and even after reading pretty mcuh every review on the internet i still had doubts. Some people swear by it and others say it doesn't do anything. I figured I would just take my chances and boy I'm glad I did. Honestly the first 3 weeks I didnt' see much change and I even emailed the company to give me a refund. They told me to send it back but then just after the 4th week right before I was about to send it, I was looking at some old photos and noticed that my face looked a lot better now compared to just a few montsh ago. I guess because the changes were coming slowly I didn't notice right away. But now that I do a before/after comparision there is definitely a huge improvement. Istead of returning the product, I ended up ordering another bottle! I highly sugest you try this product even if you have doubts like I did.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Luuuna

I've been looking for a product that would lighten hyperpigmentation and i see glowing reviews about this so-called magical product across the web, so it must be a fantastic product right? Wrong.

Despite the fact this product is expensive, i got it anyway thinking that it will be a worthwhile investment. As instructed on the label of this product, I apply this liberally twice a day for over a month, thinking and hoping that it would lighten my hyperpigmentation but it didn't. I am so disappointed with this product. What a total waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by xjasminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it does work trust me I've used pretty much every product on the internet and meladerm is the only one that has made even a dent on my under eye circles. my mom and sister all have these dark circles under our eyes which can only be fixed with tons of makeup. I thought about trying meladerm for a long time but never bought it since i didnt think it would work for circles. But i give it a shot and really glad i did. I can see that my circles are much ligher than both my mom and sister. i still have to use makeup but at least now it doesnt look like someone punched me in the face! hoping that ill see more fading if i keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lkim22

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NICE PRODUCT! USED ONLY 1 MONTH AND REALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN. THANK YOU

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Seemaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use meladerm along with proactiv. So far Iv'e seen less breakouts by adding meladerm to my routine than I ever did with proactiv alone. Dark spots are still there but look much lighter. If it helps to cure my acne, then I'm a 100% loyal customer for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by californiagirl30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get breakouts alot and because I have darker skin, the zits always leave behind a dark brown spot after it heals. I bought meladerm to help with the spots and in 2 months about 50% of them have vanished and the remaining ones seem lighter. The great thing baout this cream though is that if I get a new zit, it doesnt leave behind brown spot anymore. I hope in a few more months most of my spots will be gone and then I'll just keep using this cream everyday to prevent new ones from forming.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by cchoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont have any dark spots or anything, I just use this cream to brighten up my skin tone. In the summer my face and neck get pretty dark so by using meladerm I can keep my normal color all year round. It lasts me about 1 month when I use it all over my face and neck. I started using a cheaper cream on my body. Wish meladerm came in a body lotion size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Amiiii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi guys I m new hr and I jst bought civant product .i m scared before I use it becoz I read at few places dat ur skin get very sensitive to sun and u get d patches on .i was wondering does it happen only wen u put cream on and go out or even if u jst use it at night it will make ur skin sensitive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Jimboy0210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am a 30 y/o male and don't really like leaving reviews on cosmetic products but when I started using Meladerm Skin Lightener, I was amazed by the results and just wanted to share my experience so everybody would know how effective this product is. I had uneven skin tone and had been dealing with acne marks for the longest time until I discovered Meladerm. I made a research and the reviews were pretty good. I ordered it online and was hesitant to use it at first. Apparently, after applying it twice a day for about 2 weeks, I noticed a significant improvement on the pigmentation on my forehead and cheeks and it gradually cleared my acne. Before I finished one bottle, I could see the total improvement on my skin. It started to become smooth, moisturized, acne marks disappeared and less breakouts. I decided to order 2 more bottles last month. Now, I couldn't wait to order the Antioxidant Facial Cleanser and Purifying Facial Toner. My only advise is to be patient on applying this product regularly and I promise you will see a good results!!