April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Treatments - Civant Skin Care Meladerm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Seemaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use meladerm along with proactiv. So far Iv'e seen less breakouts by adding meladerm to my routine than I ever did with proactiv alone. Dark spots are still there but look much lighter. If it helps to cure my acne, then I'm a 100% loyal customer for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by californiagirl30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get breakouts alot and because I have darker skin, the zits always leave behind a dark brown spot after it heals. I bought meladerm to help with the spots and in 2 months about 50% of them have vanished and the remaining ones seem lighter. The great thing baout this cream though is that if I get a new zit, it doesnt leave behind brown spot anymore. I hope in a few more months most of my spots will be gone and then I'll just keep using this cream everyday to prevent new ones from forming.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by cchoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont have any dark spots or anything, I just use this cream to brighten up my skin tone. In the summer my face and neck get pretty dark so by using meladerm I can keep my normal color all year round. It lasts me about 1 month when I use it all over my face and neck. I started using a cheaper cream on my body. Wish meladerm came in a body lotion size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Amiiii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi guys I m new hr and I jst bought civant product .i m scared before I use it becoz I read at few places dat ur skin get very sensitive to sun and u get d patches on .i was wondering does it happen only wen u put cream on and go out or even if u jst use it at night it will make ur skin sensitive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Jimboy0210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am a 30 y/o male and don't really like leaving reviews on cosmetic products but when I started using Meladerm Skin Lightener, I was amazed by the results and just wanted to share my experience so everybody would know how effective this product is. I had uneven skin tone and had been dealing with acne marks for the longest time until I discovered Meladerm. I made a research and the reviews were pretty good. I ordered it online and was hesitant to use it at first. Apparently, after applying it twice a day for about 2 weeks, I noticed a significant improvement on the pigmentation on my forehead and cheeks and it gradually cleared my acne. Before I finished one bottle, I could see the total improvement on my skin. It started to become smooth, moisturized, acne marks disappeared and less breakouts. I decided to order 2 more bottles last month. Now, I couldn't wait to order the Antioxidant Facial Cleanser and Purifying Facial Toner. My only advise is to be patient on applying this product regularly and I promise you will see a good results!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sophiaw1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought meladerm from amazon and paid extra since I wasn't sure about the civant website. But now I've been using it for 2 months and have seen some results. I plan to order it again but this time ill try to order direct from civant or maybe another seller. anyone know where you can buy this cheaper than civant website?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by THEBIGC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product sucks! I used it religiously for almost a year and it did nothing for my hyperpigmentation! The only thing that disappeared was my money. I felt duped but I was desperate. I think most of the reviews on MUA are fake. It's really unfortunate because I thought MUA was based on actual real and honest people but I guess not. It has turned into a place to advertise products and spammers. I guess from now on I will check the user ID and if they only have 1 review then I know it's fake. Be careful and do your research!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by rugby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's been a year since I started using this product and I can say it works. The issue is that if you become lax with sun screen those damn dark spots come back. I used this on dark splotches on my checks and while I was actively using the product and sunscreen I saw great results. I will reorder again, the key is consistency I have found.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by reneeer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've convinced my whole family to use meladerm! Not only does it help with brown spots, malasma, etc but also leaves your skin with an even glow that everyone can benefit from. I started this cream for my acne marks but now I use it as a day and night cream just to keep my skin looking healthy and glowing. I dont even know how much I've spent over the years since I keep buying it every month. Thanks CIVANT but give customers like me a discount! =D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by beebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is my second time trying meladerm. the first time was about 2 years ago and I only used it for a month and it ran out. I was using it all over my face neck arms and legs so the small bottles they sell was not enough for me. i didnt want to spend more money so i forgot about it until i saw another ad recently and decided to try it again, but this time only on my face. I bougth another bottle and used a small amount on my face so it would last me at least 2 months this time. ive been uisng it now for just about 7 weeks and i am seeing an improvement in my skin tone. my face is much smoother and the color is getting brighter and brighter every day. I think i'll buy another bottle so i can keep using on my face but i really wish they made a large body lotion size so i could use it all over my body.