September 16, 2014 | 2005 users online

Treatments (Face) - Civant Skin Care Meladerm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Ameliajarvis09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works!!!! I had a large surgery scar on my chest since I was 10 years old. I have tried many over the counter products for many years, but nothing has worked. (Now I'm 26 years old). The scar faded a bit over the years on it's own, but not enough. I felt very self-concouis and couldn't wear low-cut tops or swim-wear. I began using Meladerm last February and I have seen results. The scar is now blended into by skin and is barely noticeable. I recently began using Civant AHA Exfoliating Serum along with the Meladerm and the results are even better. My scar is not completely gone YET!!, but I'm going to continue to use the product until it does…. I'm a women of African decent and I'm very cautious of what I put on my skin and there haven't been any issues with the product (no blotchiness, itchiness, spots, etc.)
I even began to use the product in my face to erase pimple scars. Thank you Meladerm :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Kayinath123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi,

I always wanted to have a clear complexion and have sufferered from spots, dark spots, uneven skin tone and just dark marks on my skin..I have spent a bomb on difference face creams from expensive brands such as Estée Lauder and aveeno etc but I have to say meladerm is the only cream that has worked for me!! My fiends and family have noticed a huge change in my skin and my blemishes have started to fade! That's why I'm gonna order 3 more bottles! I am not sugar coating this review in anyway but this works amazingly especially for Asian skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by YouLose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was pretty skeptical about this product and even after reading pretty mcuh every review on the internet i still had doubts. Some people swear by it and others say it doesn't do anything. I figured I would just take my chances and boy I'm glad I did. Honestly the first 3 weeks I didnt' see much change and I even emailed the company to give me a refund. They told me to send it back but then just after the 4th week right before I was about to send it, I was looking at some old photos and noticed that my face looked a lot better now compared to just a few montsh ago. I guess because the changes were coming slowly I didn't notice right away. But now that I do a before/after comparision there is definitely a huge improvement. Istead of returning the product, I ended up ordering another bottle! I highly sugest you try this product even if you have doubts like I did.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Luuuna

I've been looking for a product that would lighten hyperpigmentation and i see glowing reviews about this so-called magical product across the web, so it must be a fantastic product right? Wrong.

Despite the fact this product is expensive, i got it anyway thinking that it will be a worthwhile investment. As instructed on the label of this product, I apply this liberally twice a day for over a month, thinking and hoping that it would lighten my hyperpigmentation but it didn't. I am so disappointed with this product. What a total waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by xjasminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it does work trust me I've used pretty much every product on the internet and meladerm is the only one that has made even a dent on my under eye circles. my mom and sister all have these dark circles under our eyes which can only be fixed with tons of makeup. I thought about trying meladerm for a long time but never bought it since i didnt think it would work for circles. But i give it a shot and really glad i did. I can see that my circles are much ligher than both my mom and sister. i still have to use makeup but at least now it doesnt look like someone punched me in the face! hoping that ill see more fading if i keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lkim22

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NICE PRODUCT! USED ONLY 1 MONTH AND REALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN. THANK YOU

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Seemaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use meladerm along with proactiv. So far Iv'e seen less breakouts by adding meladerm to my routine than I ever did with proactiv alone. Dark spots are still there but look much lighter. If it helps to cure my acne, then I'm a 100% loyal customer for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by californiagirl30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get breakouts alot and because I have darker skin, the zits always leave behind a dark brown spot after it heals. I bought meladerm to help with the spots and in 2 months about 50% of them have vanished and the remaining ones seem lighter. The great thing baout this cream though is that if I get a new zit, it doesnt leave behind brown spot anymore. I hope in a few more months most of my spots will be gone and then I'll just keep using this cream everyday to prevent new ones from forming.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by cchoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont have any dark spots or anything, I just use this cream to brighten up my skin tone. In the summer my face and neck get pretty dark so by using meladerm I can keep my normal color all year round. It lasts me about 1 month when I use it all over my face and neck. I started using a cheaper cream on my body. Wish meladerm came in a body lotion size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Amiiii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi guys I m new hr and I jst bought civant product .i m scared before I use it becoz I read at few places dat ur skin get very sensitive to sun and u get d patches on .i was wondering does it happen only wen u put cream on and go out or even if u jst use it at night it will make ur skin sensitive