Chanel Glossimer - Bon Bon

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my first Glossimer. Much more sticky than I had anticipated, the tackiness adds to how long the lip gloss wears. This makes my lips a pearly pink with subtle shimmer. It's not a "no make up" pink gloss, but a sophisticated springtime sheen. I really enjoy wearing it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am very pleased that Chanel has released this shade as a glossimer. It has been a favourite of mine since I used to wear it in Cristalle gloss form. I have also been using the Aqualumiere gloss of the same name which I love but find it is not very long-wearing. Now with the glossimer I have the perfect pale pink shimmer gloss with the lasting power I want.

Although looking at the Aqualumiere and the Glossimer side by side the Aqualumiere is a touch rosier, but both are very similar and hve the same beautiful, subtle, fine golden sparkle that the shade has always had.

Everytime I wear this gloss I get compliments on it. It looks great on it's own and is fantastic for layering over lipsticks too. I particularly like it over Chanel Rouge Coco in Camelia or Nars Dolce Vita. With a smoky night time eye I will wear it alone, it's subtle and non-tacky, long-lasting and polished looking.

As long as Chanel keep churning out Bon Bon gloss, I will buy it.

Popular Lip Glosses