August 23, 2014 | 1359 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:18:00 AM More reviews by chantel1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very very impressed with this product!

I use it with a RT stippling brush, and also sometimes apply it with the nars primer (light reflecting one) that gives it a lovely glow.

I use this everyday for work, as it take less that a minute for me to apply.

Coverage is excellent for being a tinted moisturizer.

I brought this nearly a year ago, and I reckon I am only half way through. Very very very impressed!

I am in the colour St Mortiz and It suits my winter shade (pale) and summer shade (where I go very dark). I will be buying this product again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is DA BOMB DIGGITY!! So I was in Sephora and I wanted to try a good tinted moisturizer for when I want to go natural on my skin or when its good, (you know what I'm saying?) as I have given up on BB creams. I had a little trouble trying to find a good match but that's just me with my odd skin colour. (I have, like, the exact skin colour as missglamorazzi on Youtube) I ended up with Groenland and its a pretty good match for me, but just a tiny bit cool toned for my skin but, eh, what can you do? This is also not supposed to have great coverage and keep you matte; it's supposed to look natural and dewy. I will say again that I have oily skin and by the end of the day, I was oily but I didn't feel greasy or gross! This stuff is great for any skin type and I think you get exactly what it claims. Oh! This also didn't break me out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by livefaststaypretty

I love the texture of this tinted moisturizer. I use Groenland, which is a great match for my NC25 skin, and it gives more coverage than other tinted moisturizers I've tried - I use it instead of foundation, with just a dab of concealer under my eyes and a translucent powder to tone down any shine (but that said - my T-zone is prone to shine, but find it's much better with this product than many others I've tried, including Lancome, Clinique and various CC creams!). At the same time, it's never left my skin feeling dry. Very happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by brodisears

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has changed my life! It's lightweight, easy to apply and lasts without creasing or separating.

Obviously being a tinted moisturiser, you're not going to get full coverage but it's surprisingly buildable. I prefer to wear it sheer (so it still looks like my skin, only better), but if I have any imperfections that I'd like to hide or if I want more coverage because I'm going out after work, I can easily achieve a fantastic medium coverage without it looking cakey.

I have combination skin and find that regardless of what I have on my face, throughout the day my T-zone can get quite oily. As a moisturiser (although oil-free) I still expected this product to enhance that oiliness or at least not last around those areas, but I was pleasantly surprised by the finish. It reduced redness and brightened my skin. It is the perfect base for my basic every day look.

I will buy this product again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this 4 weeks and it has FAILED to lighten the few dark spots I have. So obviously I didn't make that percentage of people on the website who had that positive experience. However, this does really brighten my face.

I used CUBA and it matched my nw35 and vallaurus(sp) shade in sheer glow tone. Since this tinted moisturizer is sheer I am able to pull off the neutral yellow tone in this (I have deep pink tones but this worked).

Bottom line is that it is a tinted moisturizer that really brightens the face in a youthful way. I used a different foundation today, and noticed immediately that my face looks fresher and brighter with the Nars tinted moisturizer. For that reason, I would repurchase, but I wouldn't bank on the other promises with this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is definitely not for anyone with oily or oily-combination skin. I applied it in the morning and a couple of hours later, my skin looked very shiny - and not just in the oily T-zone section. I do think it would be a terrific prodcut for anyone with dry or dry-combination skin, though. The texture is creamy and it applies very easily and smoothly, giving very good coverage for such a lightweight product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by mommadukes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this tinted moisturizer after seeing my daughter's face looking spectacular. Granted she is 32 and looks great anyway....but had to try it. I have used many other brands including Stila and Laurie Mercier. Not a fan of either. Perhaps it is because my skin has changed as I have gotten older (but better lol). I love the Nars TM. The consistency is creamy and leaves your face looking natural and dewey. The best part is it does not break me out. I have very sensitive skin- because of that I do apply Cetaphil moisturizer to my face first.
Love the look - very impressed with Nars products in general.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ATay7

My skin is very bumpy and has a lot of redness, so I was previously using a full coverage foundation to cover up my blemishes. I bought this to try to ease off of wearing full coverage makeup, and I found the coverage to be great! I wear Alaska on my fair-medium skin, and I found my redness and pimples to be covered up extremely well! My only complaint is that it makes my oily skin even more oily, but that doesn't matter to me very much. For now it's my HG foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by fairyfloss66

At first when I bought this product I really loved it. it felt light on my face and wasn't too heavy. it didn't make me look to pale or pasty in photos. had a nice tan and glow to it. however, after about 1 month of use. I started getting a really bad skin reaction. Redness on my cheeks and nose. A massive acne breakout out. my face started to peel and sting. it got to a point where I couldn't even use my usual face wash (which ive been using for 10 years) anymore because it was so irritating. I later found out that my reaction was due to the moisturizer. I havnt had a break out this badly since I was in highschool during my teens. its been about 3 weeks since ive stopped using it completely, my skin has gotten a little better. however I am currently still battling the acne and redness. I have combination skin.
however, if you have normal skin then this product is great! would totally recommend it. before the break out I really loved how it looked on my face. good coverage given its a moisturizer. the packaging is great. easy to carry around in your handbag etc. the price is fairly reasonable as well. $62 and the tube would probably last a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jaytothehay

This product is great.. It did not work well for me, it made me so oily. BUT if I wasn't already oily I would love it. It has the perfect amount of coverage and blends well, smells fantastic, great packaging --Just not for me