NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

on 4/17/2015 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

They should have called this stuff Sheer Glow! It is seriously the best 'foundation' I've ever used. I use it like a traditional foundation rather than a tinted moisturiser and apply it with a Real Techniques buffing brush. Perfection! I'm roughly a NW20/25 in Mac and use Greonland. If I need extra coverage on blemishes I use Nars' creamy concealer in Vanilla and set everything with Nars crystal light reflecting pressed powder. I get complements on my 'lovely skin' all the time and not on my makeup. My skin is far from lovely but this makes it look glory and even. Good wear time and doesn't dry out my skin or look cakey.

on 4/13/2015 8:41:00 AM

I've been using this TM for 3 years (I thought I'd already written a review) and I love it. I wear it every day and even though I've tried other products I still come back to this. I use the shade Alaska L2 which is light but with a yellow undertone and it matches my skin perfectly. The description actually states that it has a neutral balance of yellow and pink undertones which could be true as my skin does however when I compare this to Deauville In SG, Deauville is definitely more neutral whereas Alaska has the obvious yellow appearance. It offers light-medium coverage however still remains sheer which I want as I don't suit heavy coverage. I always use a primer underneath as my skin is dehydrated and it lasts all day. I would say the finish is leaning more towards matte so I mix in an illuminator too to brighten it up. Definitely the best TM out there in my opinion :)

on 4/13/2015 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am impressed with this. It make my skin look naturally dewy and glowy. I get compliments on how nice my skin is when I use it. This TM has staying power. Unlike other TM that fade within a few hours, this lasted me my whole day without primer or powder. I did take a lippie off for price, but honestly you get what you pay for.

I use this for my no makeup make up look. I simply apply moisturizer, sunblock, and this TM. That's it. Great for work.For reference I have dry skin. Not prone to acne but I do battle hyper pigmentation. I find this moisturizing. This does a pretty good job evening out skin considering its a TM.

My true color is Malaga which is for those who are around NC45 with yellow undertones. I also bought Martinique which has red undertones but I like it for summer as it makes me look tanner.

on 4/12/2015 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this as a result of searching for a tinted moisturiser to use instead of a full-coverage foundation as I do have pretty good skin and do not need a full coverage foundation. i saw NikkieTutorials on Youtube do a review on this and she highly recommended it.

It comes in a squeezy tube that is 50mls (which I like, as its 20mLs more than your regular foundation) in typical NARS rubberized, matte packaging. Applying this to my face was so good, especially with a brush. The coverage is excellent for a tinted moisturiser with a pleasant scent. It feels very moisturising which is great considering I am on the drier side. It is very buildable which is also a plus! Has really good staying power and once set with a powder, leaves a nice dewy finish to the skin. Sometimes need to touch up with a powder depending on how humid the day is.

I love this product so much and will definitely repurchase - my HG foundation/tinted moisturiser!!!

on 4/11/2015 10:28:00 AM

This product has made my skin erupt into cystic acne so I had to return it. It also oxidized and turned me into an oil slick within a few hours after application. Powder application didn`t help much with shine control either. The good points: beautiful sheer to medium coverage (at least initially), can be built up, easy to blend with fingers, unscented, high SPF (30).

on 4/9/2015 1:39:00 PM

I love this tinted moisturizer. Light to medium coverage. Suitable for all skin types especially for combo skin. It will oxidize a bit after 4 hours, but it's still looking naturally. Although it is pricy, its worth to buy it.

on 4/5/2015 11:17:00 AM

Tried it because I'm looking for a new tinted moisturizer. It went on well, but I found it not only oxidized quickly it also quickly left me with a very shiny face and I do not have oily skin at all. After putting pressed powder on in my effort to combat the shine, I was surprised to find the shine quickly came back within a short amount of time. I suppose this really unappealing shiny face is what NARS meant by "radiant".

on 4/4/2015 5:21:00 PM

Total HG!!! Definitely not for someone looking for full coverage. I fell out of love with Estée Lauder double wear when I kept catching my reflection and seeing it all cake up on my face, and also it started breaking me out. So, I was looking for a foundation that would look like skin, give decent coverage, and look dewy and gorgeous. This tinted moisturizer does it all. I would say it's not sheer coverage, more like light to medium. It is stunning, doesn't make me break out, looks just like skin, I can't say enough good things about it!! Love!!

on 4/2/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

When I bought this, I questioned the title "moisturizer" and the Sephora employee told me to ignore it and that it was very full coverage. I believed him, and so of course I was disappointed. It is a very nice foundation if you are looking for light to medium coverage. Smells really good and is smooth and creamy. I would love it if it was full coverage, but I just put it over another foundation and it's great. Will probably not repurchase because of the price.

on 3/17/2015 5:04:00 AM

Great product. Does not emphasize dry patches and it actually moisturises my skin. The shade range is awesome, Terre Neuve is the perfect match for me. The only negative side of this product is that it makes my T-zone look a bit shiny but it can be corrected with a powder on top of it.

Top Rated NARS Products