NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

on 9/1/2015 9:31:00 PM

Reminds me of Boujois healthy mix serum but lighter coverage and shiner on the face. Smells nice.

on 8/14/2015 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

looks a little bit cakey but it is much lighter than foundation...

at first i didnt like it because i felt like after a few hours it was practially faded and just looked weird...
now that i have the RIGHT BRUSH AND PRIMER... this is wonderfullllll
it lasted the whole day, looked natural, covered most of my imperfections, didnt feel cakey not one bit, fits my skin colour perfectly

very good for those who want a light coverage but maybe there is a better tinted mosituriser out there

on 8/12/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was the first tinted moisturizer I ever tried, and I really did love it for a long time. I love the smell. Biggest downside is that it would turn orange-y on my skin by mid-afternoon if I applied it in the morning, and because my skin is scary-dry, it sometimes made the desert-like cracks on my forehead stand out like whoa. Tarte BB TM is now my HG, but I would still recommend this product to someone who wants a great selection of shades, some SPF, and decent coverage.

on 8/1/2015 7:56:00 AM

I was so excited to try this as I bounded into my local Space NK like a giddy little kid on Christmas Day. I had read so many good reviews and had my hopes set high. Once I located it in the shop I picked up the shade Terre Neuve and swatched it on the back of my hand. Looked at it and thought..hmm that's far too dark to be the lightest shade, I must have misread the label. Picked the bottle back up and looked at it again..yep definitely Terre Neuve. I have very pale skin (nc10 - 15) and I hate tanning so I'm always on the lookout for foundations and tinted moisturisers that run light. Now NARS are well known for catering to lighter skin people so I was bewildered by how dark and orange the light shade was.

When it was applied to my entire face by the MUA it didn't look as dark as I thought it would which was a pleasant surprise but still my face had become a good shade or two darker than my neck. It also very strongly fragranced, it smells like a Key Lime Pie, which you'll either love or hate. The packaging is very smooth and sleek.

The coverage was nice, I think it was the perfect balance for a tinted moisturizer. I've been using MAC's Face and Body for the longest time so I'm used to light coverage. The other disappointment for me was the longevity of the product - it had completely slid off my face in about four hours and my skin leans towards the dry side so I don't think this would fare very well on oilier skinned individuals. None the less this product is highly praised in the beauty world so it must work for a lot of people - unfortunately just not for me.

on 7/25/2015 12:01:00 PM

Where has this been all my life?
I have about five to seven minutes to get ready in the morning. I was on the lookout for something that will even out my skin tone, cover some redness and make me look presentable. This ticks all the boxes for me.
It has a radiant (as is apparent by the name), slightly dewy finish but is by no means greasy looking. I have combination-oily skin so I know if something will turn me into a fried chicken. I dust some translucent powder on top and I am good to go. On days that I need some extra coverage, I just use a dab of concealer here and there.
My skin is also extremely acne prone and most sunscreens break me out but this hasn't so far *fingers crossed* but I use a Clarisonic after I remove my makeup so that might be the reason.
Overall highly highly recommended!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been looking for a tinted moisturizer for my dry skin in the summer that gives me enough coverage for an even, natural look. I have cool-toned fair skin, so Terre Neuve was the perfect choice - its neutral colour balance leaves my skin slightly warmer. The smell is fresh and slightly perfumed, but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I did have a few breakouts the first time I used it but they went away after two/three days. It leaves a dewy-natural, sheer finish and it photographs really well. I recommend using this with the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer if you need to cover up dark circles, the end result is amazing and looks totally natural! I can wear this product for most of the day (6+ hours) without it flaking over dry areas on my face but for drier skin types I would not recommend this product for the winter seasons.

My only problem with this moisturizer is that on drier days or sunny days when I need a product (moisturizer or sunscreen) underneath, it doesn't set very well. I had to apply loose powder to set the moisturizer in place - but if you're not using a skincare product underneath, it sets quite well on its own. I also wish, of course, that it could be cheaper.

Overall, this is a great product and I especially love wearing it on those no-makeup makeup days.

on 7/14/2015 6:18:00 PM

I have been using LM tinted moisturizer for years, and thought I really liked it. it got a "little" shiny but I'd put some mineral foundation over it when needed. But I HATED the packaging. regardless of whether I left the tube upright or horizontal, I always had a blob of moisturizer that was in the cap. That I'd then use a qtip to try to salvage.

I had to do some traveling, and so I figured I'd try to find a more travel friendly tube of tinted moisturizer JUST for travel. And I found the NARS product.

I am not going back to LM! this is perfect! never shiny, natural coverage, and a never-leak tube. I still use a sunscreen underneath so I can't speak to the spf 15 coverage. But I haven't borken out, and my skin looks like me.. but better.

on 7/13/2015 11:05:00 AM

LOVE this product!!! Gives you an even look, soft, I wear Alaska and its not noticeable, I just can see perfection, its not full coverage, but is enough for a daily basis, for a natural and casual look without the look of being really make up. Its not when you use a more dense base and you can see your eyes like washed and you need more make up for balance, you can put just this and your skin will look beautiful and go to let your kid to the school. Im a mom and not always I have the time for a more detailed look, but with this you still achieve that polished skin, minimal effort. Besides the sunscreen its just a perfect match.
My skin its prone to breakthroughs, but this product didn't make it worst, I been usin this for 5 months and Im in love, I honestly dont think its pricey, because will last for a long time, its an investment of maybe twice a year for me, or less because I still have enough.
The packaging its Ok, its not my favorite, the matte black tends to keep fingerprints but its not big deal.

on 7/12/2015 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this as my everyday "foundation" I like this because it's light weight and it's a light-medium coverage. It's really natural looking and I like that on a day to day basis. It's not cakey & I like to apply it with my clean fingers more than the beauty blender or mac foundation brush. It has SPF in it which is nice, it kind of gives you a slight dewy glow. The color range is pretty decent! I like the squeeze out tube and it's quite small but very nice looking packaging but you don't need a lot of product because I feel like anyone who wears this isn't looking for full coverage. No complaints thus far, would buy again. It's slightly pricey but I think it's worth it. It hasn't broken me out and I'm acne prone with very oily skin!

on 7/11/2015 4:46:00 AM

Let's talk about the product itself. It is lightweight and provides a light to medium coverage. It evens out my skin tone perfectly as i do not have any scars or major discolouration. Perfect for a natural, healthy make up look! It last a long time on my skin though, with a little help of any setting powder (i rotate between LM loose powder & rimmel stay matte). The most important thing is, it doesn't break me out!! It is definitely expensive for a tinted moisturizer but its worth the money. Would definitely repurchase!

Thumbs down for the packaging, i hate the fact that the packaging is matte because if the product smears onto the packaging, it will leave a stain. And i'm kinda OCD about that (keeping my products looking clean and neat) ><