April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall -5
Price -5
Packaging - 5

I picked up a few of these at my local Shoppers Drug Mart after watching a couple of youtubers recommend it. I needed something relatively cheap but effective for my gel eyeliner as I'm too lazy to clean the brushes every day. I'm not about to drop another $18-25 for a doubles of my higher end brushes ( I have the Sephora flat eyeliner and MAC 210 - and yes I know they are different shape/style brushes)
I usually tightline but it's great for days I want to do a nice cat eye as well. I've found that this one doesn't feel as if it pokes me as hard when I'm tightlining with my Sephora brush.

I have both the older purple bristle one and the newer pink bristle one. The pink bristles are shorter than the purple one but other than that, they work the same to me. I did notice that the pink one hasn't shed any bristles on me yet while the purple one has during cleaning. I bought them within 2 weeks of each other - the purple was on clearance for $1. I loved it so much I went back and picked up the pink one for $2/each.

Love, love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by arleneleow

It is a good brush. But after sometime, when I was cleaning it, I squeazed it to get the water out and a whole bunch of the bristle came out. But its good to fill in your eyebrows or lining your eyes. The only problem I have with it is the bristles coming out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Dwaryy

I love this brush I use it for applying eyeshadow as an eyeliner wrks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by sidro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loove this brush..I got two, one for brows, one for eyes..I like the new edition more..

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Although it is cheap, I find that the brush gives a bit too much so it's a little hard to use. Maybe because of the synthetic bristles? Also, it;'s a bit wider than I find some other angled eyeliner brushes to be (Compare to eco tools).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by arlin7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the best brushes for me to draw my liner. I absolutely love it. I have about 5 of them and use them almost everyday. Although I have Sigma, Mac, Real Techniques, etc. , this is my favorite. It is very cheap, affordable, gives a very precise line ( but not too thin ).
Definitely a must product for me and I 100% recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

This is a great brush. I use this for my brows and it works really nice but sometimes when I want a precise line it can be difficult to achieve with this brush because the brush is not thin enough. But overall it still does work really great and very cheap so I recommend this brush, especially for beginners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I only own 2 eyeliner brushes this one and another one from Clinique that came with the gel eyeliner. With that being said,I can't compare it with other eyeliner brushes such as sigma,Mac,etc. but I think for the price this is a pretty good brush. I just wish the brush isn't so skinny coz everytime I dip the brush the gel eyeliner got to side of the brush no matter how light my hand was but its not a big deal and I recommend this brush as a cheaper alternative if you're looking for budget friendly eyeliner brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Just perfect! A synthetic brush that is super thin, long lasting, cheap and awesome! It's not too heavy so drawing a good line in a single stroke is no problem! I have 4 of these, one which I gave to my mother as brow powder brush (I didn't want to give her a brow brush in fear of her overdoing it, plus she likes soft brushes) and the rest I use with my HG gel liner also from Essence! Love them! Btw this is getting discontinued so grab as much as you can!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by dw018

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this brush for $1.99 CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart. I love it. It was one of the first eye liner brushes that I bought. I love that its angled and light weight. Cleaning the brush is so easy and doesn't take much effort. The brush applies liner so smoothly and doesn't "jump" over my eye. I'm so impressed with this brush that when I went to buy new brushes I didn't even look at eyeliner brushes. I have actually bought two so I can have one for each of my gel liners