September 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by SandiesNailz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!! The color is beautiful and its a fun blush to touch! I like that it can be a light color or you can build it to a more richer color! It is a good blush to work with and no worries of powder!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is a really unique textured blush. When you first press down, you won't get much pigment but this is buildable. I think it's best applied with a Real Techniques stipple brush or your fingers. The color will look beautiful for fall/winter - like you just came in from outside in the cold!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have bought some high end blushes and regret it. This blysh is very unique in texture and majes a dent when you press down it. I have naturally tan skin so this wine color really compliments me. I thought it showed up on my cheeks quite well.. i just do not like the strange texture and when i make a dent in it. I cant really use a blush plus its tiny. Im not sure how long it will last.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

i had grabbed this when i was experimenting with new looks, i thought was a powder blush but when i got home i found out it was a creme like blush. I'm not a fan of anything creme so i was a bit bummed but decided to try anyway. It was a nice color but i couldnt get it to show up on my cheeks, i dont know if i was applying it wrong but it just wouldnt show up at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Shelby97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay at first I didn't realize what kind of texture this was. Maybe I should have read the packaging. After I tried it I got over the creamy bouncy texture, I loved it so much. The Blush blends in perfectly and gives a nice color to the skin. I will definitely but it again. Good product and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by carrylynn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Every time I walked down the make up isle this particular color stood out to me. I kept passing it up in part because of price and because I do not wear blush of any kind. I kept thinking " that would be a great eyeshadow" weird, I know. I went shopping with my daughter one day and told her that I was thinking of using it as eyeshadow. She didn't flinch so I figured my thought must not be too strange. So I bought it knowing if I didn't like it I'd pass it along to her to experiment with. I've been wearing it for several days and I really like it. I'm not one for heavy eye makeup so it's perfect for me as an everyday ES. You can apply as little or as much as you want. I've been applying it very lightly, it looks like a tint or "stain". Anyhow its actually a pretty color with my brown eyes. I'd probably buy it again but I don't think I'll run out anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kokoro13

This product alerted me to a developing problem in my personality--- I have become OBSESSED with colour. From the moment I first saw this in the store, I was so enamoured by the rich colour, the surprising texture, and how versatile the consistency was that I honestly went a little crazy on google later that night. I couldn't buy it immediately because my mom was there and I didn't want her thinking I was spending money on unnecessary things (I'm recently out of school). But that evening I spent waaay too much time googling reviews, swatches, and pictures, pictures, pictures. I'm not kidding, I dragged a picture of this freaking blush onto my desktop because the rich pigment was so weirdly exciting to me!
ANYWAYS, here are the facts: it's highly buildable; you can have it go on very sheer like a little berry kiss, or load up and look like a doll from the Nutcracker (in a good way!). The texture is springy and bouncy like a little pat of Play-Doh, and pretty fun to touch.
The only problem is that it's not super hygienic. I've been using it for a few months now, and even though I wash my hands before I use it, it's starting to look a little grubby. Maybe an alcohol swab could clean it up.

However, I personally think you can't go wrong with these cream blushes. To me, powder blush looks and feels like an old lady's thing. It looks cakey, feels cakey, and will never achieve the dewey fresh vibrancy of a cheek stain or cream blush. If you're new to cream blushes, I highly recommend this one. The colour will make your heart beat faster when you see it on yourself!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like the Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake, but I wanted something more pigmented. This was not for me. Beautiful color, just doesn't look right in me, it's too obviously "made up" looking and I don't like that. Hope this works for others because these blushes have a great texture and finish. Packaging is cute, but product can get squished around the edges and can get messy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by laurenmcintoshhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this blush in this color. I needed a darker blush and I heard great reviews about this one so I gave it a try and I'm so glad that I did. Not only in the consistency awesome and totally new, but the color goes on the cheeks easily and looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

See my review for the Dream Bouncy Blush (all colors) for my general view on these. I want to specifically describe the color for this particular review. One of my favorites of the Bouncy blushes; Plum Wine is great for fall because it reminds me of look you get when just getting off a wagon ride or in the pumpkin patch. It goes great with deeper green fall eye looks.