July 30, 2014 | 2115 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vichy - liftactiv serum 10

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Only 17 reviews for this? I guess people are not too interested in it. I was given several generous samples of this and I thought it was one of the best serums I tested for several days. I liked the stickiness from the sugar which makes the skin glow and seems to be brightening and lifting the skin. I liked the lightweight feel of it as it is a clear liquid. But putting foundation over it doesn't work - it balls up. So it can't be used under makeup - only at night. Does it enhance youth? No. Maybe if you are young. But then you don't need it. Therefore, as I had no visible results except the temporary glow, this is not a necessary product for me. It's a fun product, that's all. It's really no better than the cheaper Youth Code serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Preciosazul

Amazing serum i totally noticed a difference on my fine lines on my forhead. Super hydrating and feels beautiful with or without a moisturizer on top.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yet another product with alcohol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. I received a free bottle from someone and tried it somewhat skeptically. First, it felt great going on, with a lovely faint scent of sandalwood. Second, within a few weeks i realized it had started to fade a big red freckly mark that was really marring my complexion (which is otherwise fairly flawless). Now I'm on my second bottle and I can barely see the mark anymore. I had tried Porcelana, and two different types of scar cream, but this did it. I don't know what it does for wrinkles, that's not a huge issue for me, but for marks and just general feeling good it is great! (One problem: I wish it had a pump, like the Aqualia serum, rather than the dropper, which is kind of a pain.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic serum. Glides on smooth, has a lovely smell and made my skin look flawless! I only used for appx a month due to having a deluxe sized sample, but I def plan to purchase. I only fully realized how fantastic this was when I ran out as I went back to my old routine and realized my skin did not look as good. Sure I agree it dries a bit tacky for a moment, but after waiting 5 minutes or so I noticed the tackiness faded a bit & it was not bothersome to use at night or during the day under makeup. My skin did not do its purge thing when trying a new product either despite this serum having a fragrance so I was pleasantly surprised by that! I did not really notice a huge amount of smoothing of wrinkles, but I did only get to try for a month (I hope to try longer next time!) The results I did experience were my skin tone just appeared to be smoother, less irritated & youthful. I would rather not have to add another expensive item to my stash, but looks like I am sold on this one since the results were nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by dawngol

I started using this serum six months ago and immediately noticed a difference on my face. Within a few days my skin felt smoother and softer. I noticed a decreased appearance in the fine lines around my eyes, but not on my forehead or mouth. The packaging is user friendly, I apply it after I have cleansed my face and before my moisturiser. I use one little drop for my whole face so a bottle lasts a long time. I must admit that this is the first serum I have used so I am unsure whether it's specifically Vichy serum that has made my skin better or just the fact that I started using serum in my routine. it. I will probably try jouviance or Lancombe serum when this bottle is finished to see if there is a difference with the serums. Will update once I try a new product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The key ingredient is Hyularonic Acid - which binds moisture to the skin. It holds up to 100x it's weight in water.

Some reviewers complained it felt sticky. Yes ... If you apply this to completely dry skin, the HA isn't able to melt and bind to the skin. You need slightly damp skin for proper application. Or, mix the serum with a couple drops of water and smooth onto skin.

The sugar helps exfoliate, while also attracting moisture to the skin.

Ceramides help lipids maintain health and stability.

This is a much better HA serum than PTR Viz, and cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Rozzy77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use Lancome products for day time use, and I use Vichy at night, probably to mix up the routine and my face likes other products at night. The Liftactiv serum 10 is clear, fresh scent, liquidy, and absorbs well. I prefer a faster absorbing serum. No reaction to the product. Thanks for reading.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Iwantcoffee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love what Vichy does for my skin. The liftactiv day and night creams are wonderful. So I was excited about trying this 'powerful breakthrough' serum. I've finished the whole bottle, and found it did nothing except make my face a little tight and sticky as it dried. Otherwise, no change whatsoever.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by MarikaK

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved the LiftActiv day/night moisturizers and was expecting a very positive experience with LiftActiv Serum 10. Unfortunately, this product did not agree with me and it left me with some redness and a few breakouts. To top it off, I was so sure that this would be my new go to product that I did not keep the receipt and am now stuck with this instead of getting a refund! Doh!