December 22, 2014 | 1329 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - eye crease brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: First of all, let me just start by saying that this retails for $1 at my local Target. $1!!! It's so cheap, and is a really great quality brush. The tip of the brush is quite small, so it is very easy to fit into the crease of your eyes, especially if you have smaller eyes, and gives you a lot of control on where you want to place your shadow. This brush is ultimate brush for bringing more definition to your eyes.

CONS: The bristles aren't the softest, but it's not necessarily rough either.

FINAL THOUGHT: Another great e.l.f. product everyone should have in their makeup collection! And super cheap too!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by hnica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Sheds like crazy. I'm utterly disappointed with this brush, it isn't worth the price at all. I knew that I can't expect a miracle for this price, but due to the extreme shedding, this brush is completely useless.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by sabbia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eh. Wasn't at all impressed but for $1, I really wasn't expecting much to begin with.

Because of its smaller size and somewhat pointed end, the ELF crease brush is adequate at applying color in specific areas (e.g., a narrow crease area) but I found it 1) too prickly and 2) the shadows apply splotchy so I have to blend rigorously with another brush to make them appear smooth. (although I don't have baby smooth skin anymore which may contribute to the splotchy look). It just isn't worth the hassle.

Only because of the extremely affordable price would I recommend it to beginners who are on an extremely tight budget. Everyone else--not so much. .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Having no luck with the Studio contour brush I found this at Walgreens and it has the right size and shape for the job.
The studio brush had a rounded top and bigger size, this essential line brush is smaller, with a tapered tip and has give.
The little one dollar crease brush is a workhorse and just ordered another on the website.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Cannot say enough about this brush!!! Absolutely couldn't live without it, by far the best crease brush I have ever used not to mention the cheapest one! I have quite small eyes and this brush is small so is perfect for applying eyeshadows. Would defiantly recommend this to everyone, such a steal why not give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brush its soft picks up color well and doesn't shed:)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My friend has this brush and I used it once on her when I did her makeup. It worked amazingly and I'm planning on buying one for me soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by mrsseay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best dollars I've ever spent! I use this brush every day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I own 4 of these & they are all different. But it's not a bad thing though, I find that one is less dense w/ longer tapered bristles so it's a perfect crease brush, another has shorter denser bristles making it perfect for deepening my outer corner. Sometimes they have bristles of different lengths so it's kind of like a tiny duo fiber brush, w/out the duo fiber-ness lol!! Some are softer than others, shed more, & smelly. However, with all their differences, I love all of them for that fact. Their differences give them a variety of use, I use these brushes everyday with my eye makeup, I've had two of them for almost 5 years now & they have not given up! For the price anyone can give these a shot, you might not get the same one twice, but for under 5 bucks, you're bound to find one that you might love for a long time & achieve the look you're aiming for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Seriously, this is an amazing crease brush and blends so easily with shadows. It picks up a ton of eyeshadow really well and you don't have to keep rubbing to get on product. For 1$, you cant beat it. I will continue to buy this as long as I need it and I think it will last me a very long time because these aren't cheaply made at all and never had any shedding and the hairs are really soft. Great brush for precision or adding depth to your crease and smoke out your look. Best dollar ive ever spent!!!