E.L.F. eye crease brush

4.1

I purchased the blending, crease, smudge, and all over face brushes. Although I have had to throw away the all over face brush (developed a chemical smell AFTER I washed it) but so far so good with the rest. They are dense enough to equally collect powder, and this crease brush works well for the crease.

Pros: So far, no shedding
Washes easily
Applies color evenly
Priced for the budget
Dense
Average quality

Cons: May need to trim to even bristles, mine came with a few strands that were too long.
Stiffer than would like
Not soft, just average

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have the blending brush from the same line but I wanted something smaller to apply color to my crease with more precision. I picked this up for $1. Its soft and it applies and blends well but it SHEDS like crazy! Not repurchasing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a great brush for the crease! I don't own any other E.L.F. brushes but after trying this one, I'm tempted to try a few more. The Crease brush doesn't shed, holds its shape through washes, & washes well. It fits my creases well, too. I always had a hard time getting them just so before trying this brush. It's not baby soft but it's not rough on my eyes. It's just $1 w/a white wood handle that fits my hand easily. I like how the handle isn't too long, also. Some brushes are awkwardly long. I have a back-up stashed, but I'm not sure when this one will wear out.

PROS: First of all, let me just start by saying that this retails for $1 at my local Target. $1!!! It's so cheap, and is a really great quality brush. The tip of the brush is quite small, so it is very easy to fit into the crease of your eyes, especially if you have smaller eyes, and gives you a lot of control on where you want to place your shadow. This brush is ultimate brush for bringing more definition to your eyes.

CONS: The bristles aren't the softest, but it's not necessarily rough either.

FINAL THOUGHT: Another great e.l.f. product everyone should have in their makeup collection! And super cheap too!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Sheds like crazy. I'm utterly disappointed with this brush, it isn't worth the price at all. I knew that I can't expect a miracle for this price, but due to the extreme shedding, this brush is completely useless.

Eh. Wasn't at all impressed but for $1, I really wasn't expecting much to begin with.

Because of its smaller size and somewhat pointed end, the ELF crease brush is adequate at applying color in specific areas (e.g., a narrow crease area) but I found it 1) too prickly and 2) the shadows apply splotchy so I have to blend rigorously with another brush to make them appear smooth. (although I don't have baby smooth skin anymore which may contribute to the splotchy look). It just isn't worth the hassle.

Only because of the extremely affordable price would I recommend it to beginners who are on an extremely tight budget. Everyone else--not so much. .

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Having no luck with the Studio contour brush I found this at Walgreens and it has the right size and shape for the job.
The studio brush had a rounded top and bigger size, this essential line brush is smaller, with a tapered tip and has give.
The little one dollar crease brush is a workhorse and just ordered another on the website.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cannot say enough about this brush!!! Absolutely couldn't live without it, by far the best crease brush I have ever used not to mention the cheapest one! I have quite small eyes and this brush is small so is perfect for applying eyeshadows. Would defiantly recommend this to everyone, such a steal why not give it a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this brush its soft picks up color well and doesn't shed:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My friend has this brush and I used it once on her when I did her makeup. It worked amazingly and I'm planning on buying one for me soon.

Popular Makeup Brushes