April 24, 2014 | 2009 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F50

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this brush to apply blush for like 3 years. Even with many washes, I haven't had problems with shedding. It's great for distributing blush on your cheeks evenly and making it look natural. I really have no complaints about this. It's a great brush and a cheaper alternative to MAC. I would highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by robertmugabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The brush is good because it stipples and distributes product nicely and does what it says on the tin BUT it sheds like hell. I'm constantly picking black hairs of my face when i use this. So I'm currently looking out for another stippling brush that isn't like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by oaivilo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush. It is firm enough to stipple foundation & soft enough to buff it in smoothly. Mine has NOT SHED A HAIR, and I've deep cleaned it 3 times and spot cleaned it like 20. I think this is a very good stippling brush for the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

LOVE using this to apply cream blush, and blush that is super pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've recently discovered this applies thicker foundation very well. I use bb cream and this makes applying so easy and quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I'm surprised how much I actually like it. It gives a light application of foundation which I really like especially with heavy foundations that tend to look cakey. I havent noticed shedding while I'm using the brush. I haven't noticed any color bleeding either but I haven't washed too many times yet. Plus it's so much cheaper than the Mac version I couldn't go wrong. I got one for my mother who has mature skin and she loves it as well. Highly recommend this brush to anyone that wants a softer application of foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is my first "real brush" and I was not at all impressed I expected this to be sooo much better that the elf stippling brush but it's not.This brush only blends slightly better than elf but key word being slightly. I'll save my 18 dollars next time and not buy sigma brushes.
THIS BRUSH SHEDS.Sorry about the caps but I couldn't help myself.I thought that it shed 6 hairs the first time because it was new but even after 6 washes this still sheds.These 6 hairs get pressed into your foundation and are so hard to get out and doing so ruins the foundation.I end up having to redo my foundation more often than not.
The other problem is that after a few uses the feral has already started to loosen.
So avoid this brush and give the elf one a try.