Shiseido Future Solution Extra Rich Cleansing Foam

4.1

on 9/28/2014 12:30:00 PM

Worst cleanser I have ever used! It left a horrible film over my face and it felt weird!!!! It didn't remove the make up completely! I'm so glad I used a sample and Didn't buy it!

on 7/18/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Easy to foam and creamy, but drying and expensive. I got dry patches after using it for 1 month. Have to give it up though i still got more than half bottle.

on 1/3/2014 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a really excellent, gentle, and efficient cleanser. I cannot rely on it solely to remove very dense, thick high percentage zinc oxide sunscreen or very long lasting foundation, but it certainly helps as a second cleanse (after makeup remover/oil cleanser). It is very effective, but does not strip the skin. I noticed my skin stays very moist and balanced. I thought the price was extreme until it lasted more than 1 year and I had only used 2/3 of the tube. Because of this it is reasonably priced. I won't repurchase because I prefer not to use foaming cleansers. I prefer oil cleanser followed by micellar water like Koh Gen Do.

on 12/16/2013 11:55:00 AM

I was using this and noticed that my skin is less acne prone. It foams and cleanses very well with or without clarisonic. My skin feels squeaky clean and seems to absorb subsequent skin care products. After coming back from a short overseas trip, I developed some acne. Within 2 days of re-using this product, my acne started to dry up without my face feeling stripped off of moisture. I wish that the packaging is a pump bottle or a flip cover instead.

on 10/8/2013 4:17:00 PM

Lathers Nice...soft...A little Goes A long way ! Great cleanser...love this line !

on 5/29/2013 2:04:00 PM

It's the best anti-aging cleanser I've tried from Shiseido. Cleans very good and moisturizes the skin as well. It helps diminish uneveness, my skin feels very smooth after washing. A tiny bit lathers well, it will last you a long time which is good when you think of the price. People with dry skin would benefit a lot using this. I have combination skin, so I only use this at night as I prefer oil control cleanser during daytime when I have to apply makeup. I will repurchase this if my budget allows, but I can live without it coz I'm still very satisfied (and getting almost same results) using White Lucent cream cleanser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I didn't care for this product (thank goodness!). It smelled too soapy and stripped my skin a little. I'll stick with my La Mer cleanser. I have dry aging skin, BTW.

on 12/15/2012 1:56:00 AM

Absolutely the perfect cleanser for me! I usually either dry out, or break out from cleansers (and I have tried them all - from bar soap to you name it). This cleanses so well without leaving me squeaky, or dry. Leaves skin so soft. (I am a combo skin, that breaks out still at 50!) In one week my skin has visibly improved pore-wise and texture-wise. I follow wlth Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum, and then Bio-Performance Advanced Revitalizing Cream. I was using an Olay cleanser prior, and wow - do I notice a difference now. It is ridiculously expensive, but a tiny peas sized drop does the job. This tube is going ot last quite a while. And, for the results I am getting -- it's worth it for me. (And, quick last note: The scent is divine - very soft, very fresh, very calming. Really, really nice!)

on 8/1/2012 6:58:00 PM

So probably the BEST BEST BEST face wash I have ever used on my skin. I am comb. oily. and I do have some discoloration because of me tanning. (yes I know, not good for my skin) But anyways I found that after one use my skin was sooo smooth and very clean. It looked more even and looked smoother as well. I dont really know how but it did. I use it with my clarisonic and it makes an even bigger difference. I will say though, I feel like I have to use the sister products to the line and if i dont my face is too squeaky clean and tight. but the smell is nice and the texture turns very foamy use the smallest amount.
I got 7 uses out of the little sample packet they give you. WOW talk about concentrated. But the only down side is it is extremely extremely expensive. So save up the bills honey.

on 1/28/2012 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

My skin went from oily to dry this year so I had to change up my cleansers. I was using Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam for 12 years. I used to rate cleansers on how well they stripped makeup/oils away and what % of BHAs were in there but i was sooo wrong-- it really is about NOT harming/upsetting/irritating your skin's PH when cleansing using something gentle.

I went to Bloomingdales and spoke with the SA for an hour about my skin changes over the past year and as part of a new regimen, she suggested I try this cleanser.

The Future Solution line is relatively new for Shiseido and I hadn't tried any of that line (much higher pricepoint as well).
This cleanser is amazing, It's like cashmere in a tube and as with all Shiseido products smells amazing. Like all Shiseido cleansers it lathers well with only a pea sized amount- it's soooooo concentrated. This took all my makeup off in 1 wash including my Chanel Inimitable mascara which doesn't come off easily (i didnt need to use the Neutrogena makeup remover cloths at all with this).
My skin felt clean AND moisturized, softer than I had ever felt with ant cleanser. Anyone that uses Shiseido products also know that they recommend you follow up with a softener- I use the Benefiance NutriPerfect Pro-Fortifying Softener (this is not a gimmick to sell you more products, it actually contributes to how much softer your skin feels post-cleansing and helps balance out the PH so you're not feeling "stripped" of natural oils.)

Totally worth the $55 price point, it's a large tube 4.7 oz and I would recommend to anyone with dry skin looking for something that is more moisturizing in a cleanser.
I am leaving off one star for packaging, I prefer cleansers that have a flip top tube/jar for ease of use and this is a twist off cap.