Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.1

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

on 8/25/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After years of trying to find the perfect lip balm, I've found it! This is it. I've bought hundreds and hundreds of lip balm, from cheap to expensive. This is the solution for every lips problem and I'm currently using this. This lip balm may cost higher than others, but it's actually worth it. I love the lip balm container, because it's very secure and to unlock it you have to twist the cap of and pull it off, which means you don't have to worry about it messing up in your purse. I really suggest this, and will totally repurchase this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Divine!! This smells like lemon + sugar sooooo good! It feels so good on my lips which are always dry/chapped but this really quenches them. I've been using this w Hourglass Lip Oil No. 28 w good results but this is warm weather so the test will be when it gets colder. My lips can't tolerate sunscreen in lipbalms if I can avoid SPF which always sux coz they get wind burnt & sun burnt but something w SPF ingredients (which I've isolated), makes them burn like I'm getting a fever blister coming on so I was glad Fresh had a non SPF option. I love the screwed-on lid packaging but I'm afraid the lipbalm is going to break off, it's fragile packaging but at least the cover won't come off probably which is a benefit. I'm very happy w this lipbalm, I will def repurchase & I've got the Rose on order! The lip polish is next on my list!!

on 4/9/2015 8:23:00 PM

I love using this at night to hydrate my lips before I go to bed. Not a great taste if you get it in your mouth but it hydrates well.

on 1/17/2015 4:21:00 PM

Got this because my lips get reeeeally dry in winter. It goes on nicely, feels smooth, smells nice, but it dries out on your lips really fast and I found they got even drier the more I used it. The tinted ones are even worse. It also didn't last very long, like I ran out after using it once a day for about a month. Definitely not worth the price. You can get way better ones for nothing (Nivea has the best imo)

on 1/3/2015 1:39:00 AM

I wanted to love this product more than anything. :(
But it has got to be one of the worst lip balms I've ever used.
I love the design of the packaging because it's very clean and pretty. But the stick is loose in there so it can break off easily.
The smell of the balm is wonderful. Like lemon sugar. I love it!
And applying the balm is the best most luxurious feeling in the world! Like butter!
After all these pros, I thought it would work amazingly on my naturally dry lips.
My lips are always dry, flaky, and peeling. Especially in the winter time.
Which Is why I got the advanced one!
But I've been using it for two weeks straight now every night before bed, and my lips are probably more dry than ever.
I thought I would wake up to flawless soft smoothe lips!
But I wake up to just the opposite.
I thought maybe after using it a little longer it would work better.
Nope! My lips just got worse!!!
I honestly can't believe how horribly this works.
And for the price, so not worth it!! Not even worth $1 to be honest.
So paying $25 for it is obserd.
If the advanced therapy works this bad, imagine how bad the regular one works.
I really wanted to love this especially since it applys on so nicely and smells wonderful.
But other than that it's useless.
Save your money and get Vaseline lip therapy which works wonderfully!

on 12/18/2014 4:01:00 PM

I have officially run out of this lip balm and I'm definitely going back for more! I have big lips that get dry very easily and peel all the time. I've tried many different lip balms with many different price tags. Many of which were too oily or too sticky and just not sufficient enough for my lips. This SUGAR stick as really wowed me! It stays on when I drink water and also feels really nice when applying. My lips also feel more plump and full instead of crusty and dry like a raisin. I recommend this product to everyone!

on 12/18/2014 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love Fresh lip balms just as much as the next person here. They really are effective and truly moisturizing as opposed to creating a protective barrier/film over dry lips like most balms do. These products truly moisturize and "treat". They're perfect for people who have very dry, cracked lips but also for the casual lip balm user. I use this everyday almost as part of my skin care regimen before bedtime as it is non-sticky or waxy, and definitely prior to using a matte/drying lipstick. It does leave a bit of shine if you really pile it on. The scent is fresh and citrus/lemon-y, which is very pleasant. However, lippies MUST be reduced for price simply because I've never owned one of these balms without it breaking halfway through. I keep this in my bedroom at room temperature next to my mascara--meaning it's not in a hot car or carried in my purse where it can be damaged. I also realize these are delicate because they are made from almost all truly natural ingredients, which is extremely rare in any beauty product and truly impressive as far as Fresh goes. I would purchase these over and over if they weren't $25 a piece and broken not even halfway through!

on 8/16/2014 5:15:00 AM

1. Smell - it smells fresh like vanilla-ish mix with citrus or lime or perhaps lemon. I love love this. It reminds me of something I ate during summer like cake?? I wouldn't mind eating something smells like this XDD

2. Moisturising Powa! - I own this in a mini one and I think this size is already enough. You don't have to go over your lips once you apply it on. It's so oily (in a good way though!) and thick. It makes me feel like there is something protecting my lips.

Over all - PERF! I lurf this! I recommend use this with sugar lip polish, it's great. Niceee and great 8))

on 8/2/2014 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Holy. Crap.

I have eczema on my lips, and I was using Nuxe RÍve de Miel before, which I thought was already really good.

I got this as a gift, because I was unwilling to spend $29 CAD on a lip balm. It has soothed my most recent flare up in a matter of hours, and my lips look smooth and soft where it was scaly and peeling before.

It has a very light texture and pleasant scent (think lemon candy).

All in all, if you have severe lip problems, I would definitely recommend this.

Update: I've had this for about a month and a half and I have a about a quarter of it left. This lip balm is very light, so I find it's not the greatest for wearing overnight. Also, the key for optimal moisture is to leave your lips alone after application; don't rub them together, don't touch them, don't lick your lips. This way, the product can absorb into your lips properly and last longer.

on 6/29/2014 9:31:00 AM

This lip balm has exactly the same texture as all the other Fresh lip balms, which is to say smooth and creamy. This smells like delicious lemons (my favorite!) and goes on very smoothly. This lip balm is not any better than the other Fresh lip balms, but the price is a little bit higher. I actually prefer the Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm to this (which is six dollars cheaper and does not melt as easily). Overall, this is a good lip balm, but the price is outrageous. I would not repurchase this lip balm in particular, but instead would recommend the other tinted lip balms by Fresh.

Popular Lip Treatments