September 2, 2014 | 1829 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was very chalky and powdery looking on the skin. My skin seemed more oily when using as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used the other powder from them and I do like this one better. And I do love the color of the packaging but one thing about Physicians Formula is the actual quality of the plastic they use sucks. The compact itself is too big and the hinge ALWAYS breaks. Every single one i have gotten its broke. BUT the makeup itself is pretty darn good. Not too cakey and heavy.. just right !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by apk2

I bought this because I ran out of my MAC MSF natural and didn't want to pay the hefty price. I saw that physicians formula was having a 40% off sale and decided to pick it up and give it a try. This is a very finely milled powder and is very comparable to the MSF. The only difference I can see is the colour selection and that this is more "glowy" so if you hate shimmer on your face you will not like it. I usually wear medium in the MAC MSF and with this, I wear Creamy Natural and it is a pretty good match for me but a bit more rosy toned than my naturally warm Asian skin. So far I really like it as it hasn't broken me out and performs just like the MSF. I'll most likely go buy the regular mineral wear pressed powder next time it goes on sale for days I don't want such a glowy look. Overall, I'm really satisfied with this purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by R3drjs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this product for a while just sitting in my shelf because it was too light for me when I initially purchased it, but I thought I would try it since my skin has been much fairer this time around. I HATE this stuff!!!! It gets super cakey really easily and it doesn't leave your skin looking smooth or airbrushed at all. My face looked so splotchy and weird and I had to use my fingers to wipe away the excess powder. I looked like a weird plastic doll and it sank into my smile lines-big no no!! I've been using Macs studio finish powder foundation prior and I don't know why I ever doubted it lol sticking to MAC! !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CroatBoat

If I wear makeup I use this over my tinted moisturizer. It has some coverage and makes my skin look more even and shine free.
I got this because I was afraid of powders giving me bumps. This one had an ingredients list that wasnt too scary and I dont think it breaks me out.

Packaging sucks though, and I dont bother with the brush or mirror. I got a $1 elf fluffy brush for it instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Janie46229

I love the coverage of this product. The price is a bit high, but it covers well and my face doesn't get so oily (which is a problem I've had when trying to find a powder). It has a bit of a shine, but it's very subtle (nothing like the Happy Booster product which I found way too shimmery), so if you want a true matte look I wouldn't go for this one. The only thing I dislike is the brush it comes with, it applies the powder too heavily. Other than that, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Selinan347

I have VERY break out prone skin. Parabens, dimethicone, talc, you name it - it makes me break out. So I did some pretty extensive research into powders because I wanted something to set my Clinique Stay Matte Foundation. I am Ivory 06 in that foundation. I went through a lot of different powders, and finally came across this one. I was attracted to the ingredients, they seemed safe. I also liked that it was SPF 30. So the day I bought it (in translucent) I thought, hell, let me try it all over my face, and WOW. It looks cakey at first but it finishes to a nice matte. It needed some smoothing around my nose but beyond that, it stayed all day, I did not get oily at all, which is a miracle for me, and it matched me perfectly! I could not be more impressed. Two weeks later I went out and bought the blush in the same line from PF. NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS PLEASE!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Minjeec

The shade I got looked good at first but it oxidized and made me orange looking. It was not cakey looking at all and coverage was okay. Didnt break me out. In a few hours made me extremely oily and feel like a grease ball. However if I apply powder again when im oily i will look better since this powder does not cake whatsoever! Wouldnt repurchase though since the lightest shade was waaayyyy too dark for my skin now even though it's summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by esaechao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because of a coupon where you but one and get one free. So I bought this in translucent and I also bought the blush. This color matches me now but it will be to light for me in the summer. I need to go a shade down or combine it with a slightly darker powder. This powder has an almost creamy feel. It is build able up to medium almost full coverage. I have oily skin and its wear time is about 6 hours on me. I was disappointed that I saw shimmer in this product. It doesn't seem to transfer like that on to the face but I still wish it didn't have shimmer. The packaging on this product is a nice a blue color but it's way too bulky. The price is a little high for a drugstore brand in my opinion but with the coupon I got I was okay with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by kkwil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I bought this powder because I had the physicians formula blush and I love how fine the powder was, it gave such a flawless look. However, this powder seems to irritate under my eyes and makes them red/itchy. I bought it in translucent and it's definitely not translucent it does have some color. The finish looks so nice. I would recommend you try it if you're looking for something with lighter coverage.