Rimmel Vinyl Max

4.4

on 12/16/2014 2:06:00 PM

I have the 601 Passion and wow, it goes on almost like a lip gloss, great if you like a deep red lip color, I haven't worn it all day yet but am looking forward to. The wand might be a little big, but it doesn't stain your skin like some lipsticks, and is easily fixed with a q-tip. great for people like me, who aren't good at getting a good line.

I got the Dazzle shade and I love it. It is not pigmented but it's perfect because what I expect from a lip gloss is gloss not colour itself. The brush is big but it's really good. I give it a 4 because I gen an unexpected mint sensation on my lips and I dislike it, but it fades away pretty quickly. Besides that the product is amazing and it stays really long.

I love the way the product looks on my lips, especially the nude shade! Unfortunately, the applicator tip is a little too big, and makes for a gooey application. For the price, I would buy it again, since the gloss itself looks lovely once applied and seems to last relatively long.

on 6/28/2013 8:50:00 AM

I love love love this gloss. It really gives me this mirror like shine. I got the color "outrageous" its a nice pink that goes well on its own or even on nude lipsticks/lip pencil. My lips looks so sexy and glossy! Ok now the down side... the wand is 'huge'. Its like the mother of all wands. Application is a bit difficult so I just glide the massive wand onto my lips and then use a lip brush to even our color or i turn the doe foot applicator brush on the flip side & use it . For a drug store brand this gloss really performs like a high end product. Will def check out the other colors.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely adore this gloss, it certainly has some downfalls but easily overlooked as it's just amazing in most other areas!

PROS:
Formula is so pigmented that it looks like a gloss lipstick!
Plumps lips (I assume from the tingly sensation)
Doesn't bleed on my lips
Has incredible shine power
Packaging is pretty

CONS:
Doefoot applicator is huge, not well suited to small lips
Product builds up around the top of the applicator
Doesn't stay on for long but does help to stain lips
Formula is a touch sticky, but not too bad

Will repurchase again and again!

on 12/8/2012 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Pretty sure I have found my HG of lipglosses! Get pigmentation, makes your lips look so big and glossy! I had to buy these in all colours. To think I used to buy such exspensive lipglosses but sometimes the cheaper ones are just the best!

Wow these have amazing color payoff considering Rimmel is a drugstore line. It's the type of pigment you would see in high end brands. I have this in Outrageous which is a peachy browny nude and Devotion a soft pink nude. Texture is a little sticky and tacky but it's a long wearing formula. The only one i don't like about this is the wand is MASSIVE. Like so big, you wanna choke just by looking at it. Cause it's so big, it can create a mess esp if your lips aren't that big. I wish the wand was smaller, there's no need to be that big. Other than that, it's a great lipgloss if you want high color payoff.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The texture is thick and gooey/ creamy. Not sticky. Not drying.

The color is rich and full coverage if you sweep it across once (I have it in #211 Desire which is a relatively neutral tone).

Very glossy, good staying power, though obviously it will rub off if you are eating or drinking.

Stays tacky throughout wear.
Has a soft musky/vanilla odor and a slight taste. Not flavoured.

Plumps lips, so if I wear it awhile, then remove it, my lips are moist and firm.

I don't care for the applicator ( it's a flocked doe foot wand) because it's too big and brings out too much product. It could be smaller and then it would be fine I think.

Overall the package is ok; its a heavier type of plastic and the labeling has not worn off after several months. The lid is substantial, which is nice for control during application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

On my 4th one of these, always in 'desire'. Looks great on, feels great on, the only time i don't get on with it is when its a really windy day, then my hair gets stuck on it, but i guess thats a fact with any lipgloss! Also once half way through the lipgloss i find it piles up around the screw top, and i have to wipe it clean or it goes everywhere. Other than that, i love it.

on 10/16/2012 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I was looking around the drug store to find they had no more NYX lip glosses and they were my usual go to cheap but useful glosses. The lady who worked at the cosmetic counter recommended I try these and wow they are truly amazing! They come in a few beautiful and extremely flattering and wearable colours and the best part is the applicator. It is SO HUGE! I have a big bottom lip so I just use a tiny bit of it there and rub my lips together and it's practically a perfect application. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful shimmery lipgloss for a great price and an amazing applicator.