December 20, 2014 | 1766 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - clinical peel and reveal dermal resurfacer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Chrissykss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about 6-weeks now and really love this mask/exfoliator. I use it more often then is suggested because it seems to be working so well.
I am really wowed with the results. At first, I used this 2-3 days a week. I clarsonic and apply this mask. I scrub it in for a few minutes and leave it for about 10 minutes and scrub it off. I saw results almost immediately. My skin has never felt so soft and clean. The red marks are faded or gone completely and I also see a fading of my freckles and an overall brightness. At first my skin would turn red after a few minutes which got me a little worried but I had no side effects but the initial reddening from the lactic acid. I now use it pretty much every day for about 20 minutes. I no longer get red but it still works really well at deep cleaning, keeping acne away and brightening my complexion by reducing hyper pigmentation of all kinds.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Snovit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been used PTR products for years. I realy wanted this resurfacer worked on my face as a once-a-week peeling product, but it did not. I gave it three chances and every time my skin broke up, and the skin appeared to be rough with redish dots which lasted and lasted for weeks. I tried different methods like with/without massage, reduced the effect-time etc. Nothing worked. It could be that my skin is intolerant to some ingredient(s) in the product. By the way, the product is very ample.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful chemical as well as manual exfoliator- much like ExfoliKate- EXCEPT definitely not as harsh! If you are one who thinks ExfoliKate is great but a little too harsh on sensitive skin, and leaves your skin quite reddened and angry, you will love this PTR Clinical Peel and Reveal Dermal Resurfacer. It is so much more gentle, and yet, it gave me the same, if not better results as my beloved ExfoliKate! Plus, this comes in a 3.4oz tube and is a little less $$$ than Kate. PLUS! This smells like heavenly pumpkin!! When I'd use ExfoliKate, I'd always have a really red face (irritated) for sometimes hours after I used it.... but not with the PTR. My skin felt firmed up, smooth, shiny, and perfectly exfoliated!! I may just have to start buying this over my precious Kate :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by jenn7985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

i bought this a few weeks ago at Sephora and im very impressed. at first i was a little leery because of the price ($58) for such a little tube but a little goes a long way. it smells amazing (pumpkin but not artificial... it smells good enough to eat!!) and the smell is in no way overpowering. the aluminum oxide scrubbers are small and dont feel scratchy on my skin. i leave it on for 15 minutes (i have a high tolerance for peels) then rinse off with a warm washcloth. my skin is soft and glowy.. not the least bit red or irritated. i use this after using my clarisonic and my skin has never looked brighter or better. i am a fan of PTR line of products and i would repurchase this again

the sales woman said this is the same formula he used for a pumpkin enzyme peel/ mask except this has a micro polishing component. i never used the original pumpkin peel/ mask so i cant speak to whether it compares but i am definitly a fan of this product