April 18, 2014 | 1033 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Colohope19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color and i think it's so pretty, just a bit hard to apply

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by JordyNicole16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this product immediately after I bought it. I've only had it for about a week but I'm definitely sure that I will repurchase it. I like the texture and color, it's very build-able. The only complaint I have is that the color did not last very long. I put it on at around 5 in the morning and by 10 there is nothing left. While it is on though, it looks beautiful on my light skin tone. The packaging is a little small, I wish there was a little more product for what you're paying.. which isn't very much, but more would be better. Overall: I'm in love. I'll definitely try the other colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This blush is a very lovely color. It goes on very buildable and dewy. But the color fades within a few hours. I wish I had saved my money and purchased a product that lasted longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by akneil

Pretty light pink coral colour. Very sheer, I need to build it up quite a bit and I'm like a warm ivory skin tone. Lasts meh...
Overall it gives a nice flushed look, but I wouldn't recommend this for medium to dark skin tones. It just won't show up well at all, it's way too sheer.

I use a real techniques stippling brush to apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Pink Plum is a cool, medium toned pink. A big gripe people have with this line of blush is that they're "not pigmented." These *are* designed to be sheer. I noticed that, on my palest of skintones, it can go on extremely faint, but it can be built up to be a little overpowering. I like that it gives off a sweet, fresh-faced look. It doesn't give all day wear, it looks a bit faded by 5 hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by nissypikachu

Cute concept and color. Pink Plum is a light pink that can give even olive toned skin a nice subtle natural-looking flush, however I don't think this little blush was worth about $7. I read a lot of reviews before I bought this product saying it is not blendable but it is for me - I just swirl about three fingers in the product then blend it on my cheeks. You can layer the product for more color intensity which is nice. It's very lightweight and the lasting power is average. I like it but it's not as great as I wanted it to be.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by madicat97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this product. The application was not good on my skin. It was too hard to blend when my skin had face makeup on.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by haleyrs99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush, wanting a nice, glowing, natural look, and that's exactly what I got! The color is PERFECT...it looks so nice and natural, and it is perfectly pigmented, you can also build up the intensity of this! The only thing I don't like is the stay power of this product...it doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticated

Finally a nice baby pink shade that nicely compliments my NC35-40 skin tone. This is my 1st experience with cream blush. Powder blushes were forever coming up patchy/blotchy if not disappearing altogether and it was so frustrating. I use this cream blush after foundation with a stippling brush in forward motion strokes from the side of my face hairline to mid-cheek. I really like the Pink Plum color. I can't detect any shimmer which is good because I effing hate shimmer. And the spongey consistency fascinates me in a mad scientist kind of way..."IT'S ALIVE!!" Good coverage...not too pigmented, but I imagine it's easily buildable. Price point can't be beat. I feel pretty wearing this blush : )

Edit 7/12/13: Forget it, I've stopped using this. I just can't seem to get the hang of any blush, cream OR powder!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush looks very natural, it does not highlight my pores, and it lasts for the whole day. I quite like it, since some of my cream blush and my pores don't get too well together. This has a more matte and powdery finishing than creamy blushes. The price is quite good as well.