December 19, 2014 | 1466 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by MiniMacaron

I bought the Dream Bouncy blush in this shade, as well as Peach Satin, and I love both of them! I do think it's very important to choose the right shade for your skintone, though, and if your skintone is dark, then this blush might be not pigmented enough for you.

This blush gives me such gorgeous, natural-looking, baby-pink cheeks! The texture is so interesting to feel, and particularly during drier seasons, when I don't like using powder blushes, this formula is really nice. The colour stays on for me for the entire day, so I have no complaints!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now I've never tried a cream blush and decided to try this one out. I think the packaging is super cute and even though it is plastic, it shuts every well and you don't have to worry about it accidentally opening if you put it in your purse. I have light to medium skin tone and I have to build this up a bit.
Using your fingers is a must with this product. You can use a brush but it is difficult. What I like to do is swirl my middle finger in the blush, pat it onto my cheek and then I take my blush brush to buff it out and create that soft color. And I do that again if I want a bit more color.
I like that this shade gives a soft/healthy glow to the skin without going overboard and it looks very natural. I think this is great for the summer months because it isn't heavy and you can just blend it on quick and go.
I think I paid around $7 dollars for this, I think it might be a bit over priced seeing how there isn't a huge amount of product but I do think this is worth it. And it is a good blush for girls who are just starting out with makeup and don't want to worry about over applying or looking like a clown. I will repurchase this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Colohope19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color and i think it's so pretty, just a bit hard to apply

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by JordyNicole16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this product immediately after I bought it. I've only had it for about a week but I'm definitely sure that I will repurchase it. I like the texture and color, it's very build-able. The only complaint I have is that the color did not last very long. I put it on at around 5 in the morning and by 10 there is nothing left. While it is on though, it looks beautiful on my light skin tone. The packaging is a little small, I wish there was a little more product for what you're paying.. which isn't very much, but more would be better. Overall: I'm in love. I'll definitely try the other colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This blush is a very lovely color. It goes on very buildable and dewy. But the color fades within a few hours. I wish I had saved my money and purchased a product that lasted longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by akneil

Pretty light pink coral colour. Very sheer, I need to build it up quite a bit and I'm like a warm ivory skin tone. Lasts meh...
Overall it gives a nice flushed look, but I wouldn't recommend this for medium to dark skin tones. It just won't show up well at all, it's way too sheer.

I use a real techniques stippling brush to apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Pink Plum is a cool, medium toned pink. A big gripe people have with this line of blush is that they're "not pigmented." These *are* designed to be sheer. I noticed that, on my palest of skintones, it can go on extremely faint, but it can be built up to be a little overpowering. I like that it gives off a sweet, fresh-faced look. It doesn't give all day wear, it looks a bit faded by 5 hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by nissypikachu

Cute concept and color. Pink Plum is a light pink that can give even olive toned skin a nice subtle natural-looking flush, however I don't think this little blush was worth about $7. I read a lot of reviews before I bought this product saying it is not blendable but it is for me - I just swirl about three fingers in the product then blend it on my cheeks. You can layer the product for more color intensity which is nice. It's very lightweight and the lasting power is average. I like it but it's not as great as I wanted it to be.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by madicat97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this product. The application was not good on my skin. It was too hard to blend when my skin had face makeup on.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by haleyrs99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush, wanting a nice, glowing, natural look, and that's exactly what I got! The color is PERFECT...it looks so nice and natural, and it is perfectly pigmented, you can also build up the intensity of this! The only thing I don't like is the stay power of this product...it doesn't last very long.