Fake Bake flawless self tan liquid

4.3

Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Erythrulose, Tetrasodiuim EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (Ci 16035), Coumarin.

on 4/16/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this a few years and thought it was ok. I decided to give it another try a few weeks ago and it seemed like the same old, same old. My issue with this tanner is how messy it is! Spraying it on and then trying to rub it in and blend it before it dries is just too much work. I ended up streaky and blotchy.

on 3/30/2015 6:39:00 AM

This stuff gives the most realistic light tan color. I work in a high school and my girls all ask how i got so tan. I come from hearty, white, Slavic origin, so I do tan quickly, but rarely in new york in march! I will use it forever; despite crinkly mitt and a bit of overspray (stand on a towel and spray close to mitt) because of the color and complete lack of tanner odor. Use two applications for a streakless, stinkless, realistic tan. I already ordered the next batch.

on 3/29/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my HG of self tanners. I bought the Fake Bake Airbrush last week and had to take it back yesterday. NOTHING compared to the original Fake Bake Flawless. It goes on great, even around the ankles and elbows (the hardest spots). I spray it directly on the skin and then rub it in with the mitt. Whatever is left over after doing my whole body, I softly rub my face and around my ears. I just love this stuff. Can't say enough good stuff about this!! 🙌

on 3/3/2015 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I gave this self tanner a try and just didn't have any luck with it. It was too messy to apply and it got all over my floor, sheets, and sink. The color it gave me wasn't too bad and it smelled really good. But I just couldn't get past the application. When it comes to self tanners, I'm going to have to stick with lotions apparently. I hope anyone who tries this has better luck than I did.

on 2/4/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing stuff. I've tried both the original fake bake flawless and the *new* fake bake flawless darker. It's supposed to be the exact same as the original I guess, just darker ? obviously lol. I LOVE them both. I don't notice a huge difference in color between the two, they both give a rich, golden brown color. VERY natural, which I love. No weird green tinge (I'm looking at you, St. Tropez ...) and definitely no orange !! (see: snooki) lol. I actually prefer the tan I get from these as opposed to the sun, as the sun can make you a little red, not because of sunburn (I never burn, am slightly olive complected) but simply prefer the golden glow this gives. The tan you get from the sun can dehydrate the skin, leaving is dull, red, blotchy, etc. This stuff is my HG. It dries in a flash, and I actually really love the smell !!! The new fake bake darker has a smell that I don't like quite as much as the original, but it's certainly not bad. It's fully dry within 10 minutes, maybe less. You can get dressed and continue about your business. The color guard in this actually isn't too crazy, as in if you had to run out of the house for some reason people wouldn't think you looked like a freak lol. The tan is best left on overnight and rinsed off in the morning. Not washed, but rinsed. Take a good shower before using this. Exfoliate and shave, use a light moisturizer all over the body, focusing on knees, feet, elbows, and if you have a dry face like me, then your face. It makes the skin look just gorgeous ... like J. Lo skin !!! lol definitely give this a try. For the price, this stuff can't be beat. I paid $25 bucks for mine in canada at a salon. Paid $60 for St. Tropez which is absolute garbage ... Get this, you won't be disappointed !!!

on 1/16/2015 5:28:00 PM

After bindi sands foam this is my second favorite self tanner. Very easy to apply and gives a nice brown color.

Pros:
Nice brown color
Easy to apply
Can get for $15 off amazing In Canada
Barely any self tanner smell

Cons:
Only bad thing about this is the mitt it comes with

Awesome product!

on 1/16/2015 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my all time favourite self tanner! HOLY GRAIL.
It's very easy to apply, does not have a strong sent, dries quickly and does not stain any of my sheets or clothes. The bottle contains a good amount and lasts a very long while. (Although it is recommended to stop using the product after 10 months of being opened.)
I absolutely love this product and would definitely purchase it again.
I totally recommend to this product to anyone who needs a quick tan for a good price.

on 12/14/2014 6:58:00 PM

I use this every week and I have been for going on 2 yrs now . It fades evenly, last 5 days and has a beautiful tan color. I love it !!

on 11/7/2014 4:51:00 PM

The color is absolutely beautiful, yes pefect tan color....like you just stepped off a plane from Maui. However the bottle is not good, it tends to leak. Not to mention it will make you stink. I know a lot if not most self tanners do stink (hello ST.TRopeZ I love you but you make me stink), but this one specially it will give you that "stankyness", ever stepped into a strip club with your friends and got close to a stripper? It's a mix of self tanner + flowerbomb perfume (yes they all wear this ask them). I am still searching for my holygrail one :)

on 8/25/2014 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Fantastic! I'm not someone who has tried hundreds of self tanners. I've only ever used cheaper brands for self tanners like dove, st moritz, loreal etc. In the past I've mainly stuck with the gradual tan lotions that need to be applied daily. I've always been quite scared of instant tanners because of my terrible experience with st moritz ( orangey and terrible fake tan smell) all of the fake tans I've tried have left me patchy, orange and streaky along with stinking of fake tan. I decided to splurge on a more pricey one because of the lack of sun . I decided to go with fake bake flawless due to the reviews been amazing along with wanting to try the mitt. ( never tried a mitt before) I prepped my skin as usual, shaved and exfoliated and moisturised my knees, knuckles, toes, ankles and elbows with palmers oil. Used this fake tan with the mitt and the gloves supplied and after one light application I saw a beautiful bronze/ golden colour. Not orange at all and the scent was rather tropical and very pleasant . Three days later I applied a second light coat to achieve the exact colour I want. I would definitely recommend doing two light coats rather than doing one heavy coat, just looks more natural. The only flaw is that after about 4 hours of application this does smell of fake tan slightly but it's definitely not overbearing. Would repurchase in a heartbeat and got mine off amazon so great price . Can't complain, finally found a self tanner that works!

Top Rated Fake Bake Products