Jordana Toasty Taupe

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/19/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My profile: Dark hair, brown eyes, neutral skin tone. This shade is amazing for me. I have a few favorites of Jordana lipsticks, but this and the Matte nude look as if they were make especially for my lips. Price wise, you can not beat it. Pretty lips do not have to cost a fortune.

on 1/26/2012 12:09:00 AM

I've been meaning to review this forever. This has become my everyday lipstick (for reference, NW15, dark brown hair, eyes). The name is a total misdirect as it is not at all a taupey shade. It's a very pretty corally/pink terra cotta shade with a very subtle shimmer. It is semi-matte and lasts a long time without drying my lips out. A lot like NARS lipsticks actually, but without the uber-drying effect that comes with them.( Any fan of NARS Dolce Vita should try this because it's a similar universal shade, perhaps a bit deeper and with a touch of shimmer that adds depth as opposed to sparkle). Plus these Jordana lipsticks are crazy-cheap!!! I have stocked up on this shade and have one in every bag. I have literally TONS of lipsticks from every price range, and it's hilarious that this is my go to shade of the moment. Love it. (will post swatch asap)

Popular Lipsticks