April Bath & Shower Facial Wash with Vitamin E & Green Tea Extract

2.7

INGREDIENTS: Water/EAU, SODIUM C12-14 OLEFIN SULFONATE, HYDROXPROPYLCELLULOSE, NONOXYNOL-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, MENTHYLPARABEN, MENTHOL, CITRIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, MEHTYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BLUE 1, YELLOW 5.

on 7/31/2014 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product didn't burn my skin at first. But after I washed it with this stuff and used astringent, it BURNED. And now my skin is super dry in the places I have used it. This product is by FAR the worst acne wash I've ever used and would not buy it again even with the fact that its cheap. Don't do it. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!

on 10/13/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this cleanser on a whim at The Dollar Tree given I'm trying to save money. I am quite impressed! I have very oily skin, yet sensitive so cant use harsh products on it. I used with a buff puff type sponge and it removed my make up and cleansed my skin very well! My skin was SLIGHTLY tight afterwards which I actually like having super oily skin. Providing this keeps working I'm going to go back to Dollar Tree and stock up!!! This is one of those products that shows you dont have to spend alot to get a great product. If you're looking to save some cash, dont have very dry skin, I would give this a shot. Worse case scenerio you only spent a buck and you can always use it to cleanse your makeup brushes.

on 1/25/2012 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This stuff is actually good. It removed all of my makeup, didn't dry out my skin, and didn't leave a residue. I gave it a 3 because of the ingredients, but otherwise, this is a really good facial wash when funds are low.

Popular Face Skincare Products