Tom Ford Traceless Foundation SPF 15

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: OCTINOXATE 2.20% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] CAPRYLYL METHICONE [] DIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] ISOHEXADECANE [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] ISOCETYL ALCOHOL [] PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE [] MAGNESIUM SULFATE [] PEG-10 DIMETHICONE [] WHEAT GERM GLYCERIDES [] SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI FRUIT EXTRACT [] MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] CHOLESTEROL [] CAFFEINE [] GLYCERIN [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE [] LINOLEIC ACID [] LECITHIN [] PEG-10 DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER [] CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] LAURETH-7 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM [] SORBITAN STEARATE [] TRIETHYL CITRATE [] TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER [] PROPYLENE CARBONATE [] XANTHAN GUM [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] SILICA [] LINALOOL [] CHLOROXYLENOL [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

on 2/14/2015 5:10:00 PM

I splurged on this and am really glad I did. This does everything I want a foundation to do and it does not oxidize. I use a damp beauty blender to apply it and allow it to sink in. I set it (lightly) with the La Mer loose powder (another splurge). It looks so great---even in pics. It doesn't do that white cast thing (even though it has SPF). I am very happy with it. I have even noticed my skin looks so much better lately. I have no idea why, but reading here about others experiencing same thing makes me realize it has to be the foundation. Very happy. It's a splurge I would give in to again.

on 2/8/2015 5:45:00 PM

My current favourite foundation. I should start by explaining what I look for in a foundation and then explain why this meets my needs. Firstly I do not need a heavy coverage foundation as I believe in a skin like finish. I want something that allows my skin to show through and evens out my skin tone. I also want a luminous finish but does not look like I've applied a bottle of olive oil all over my face. This foundation does all of that and best of all, it does not oxidise. This is the only foundation that does not oxidise on my skin hence why I have fallen in love. Yes, it is ridiculously expensive but it does everything I want it to do, hence why I will continue to repurchase.

on 8/7/2014 4:10:00 PM

I got so LUCKY with this. It was a gift from my skin twin. I have aging/sensitive/acne prone skin and so far, this has given me no issues. It truly is "traceless" meaning it sort of melds right into the skin and was the exact shade as my complexion. This is really rare because NC40/42's are the "forgotten" skin tone and not all cosmetic companies get it. We are golden beige and may have some red undertones, but mostly yellow undertones. I would have never purchased this on my own so I thrilled to have such a luxurious foundation that is also being touted as "skincare". I don't know or understand these claims and I don't really care - all I know if it looks great, makes me feel great and best of all it was a gift. Yippee!

on 6/25/2014 6:20:00 AM

I was on the look out for a new liquid foundation and on a whim went to the Tom Ford beauty counter in Selfridges. The consultant fed me a lot of sales patter about the Tom Ford philosophy - which doesn't actually make any difference to me unless the product works! Anyway, the foundation feels nice and light on the skin but as other reviewers have noted, it only covers minor blemishes. For a £65 bottle of foundation I would expect more. It has a nice dewy finish but I find it doesn't absorb very well on my oily t-zone combination skin, it slides about if you touch it. I went away with a sample bottle which I got maybe four uses out and it was nice to try but I wouldn't purchase this product.

on 2/24/2014 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

So i tried the foundation stick and i didnt like it for my oily skin so i decided to swap it for this! This was even worse :( the finish is beautiful and coverage is low so dont expect it to cover everything.. Just minor redness. It was very dewy and whilst i did set with a powder it just didn't last on my oily skin and just went shiny after an hour. Even the formula for me is not great for the price is paid, yes this would be great for very dry to normal skins but there are other foundations put there for a fraction of the price that are even better.. I really do believe that you are just paying for the brand with this foundation. i expected ALOT MORE my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and Dior Airflash are so much better and so much cheaper! Have taken this back to Selfridges for a refund!

on 12/29/2013 1:53:00 PM

This is just perfect. One layer, several layers, depending on needed coverage. I got 'linen' and it invisibly perfects and evens out my skin. It goes on smoothly, neither too dry nor to wet. I can use it in every climate (before I had Chanel vitalumière aqua for summer and often had to mi two shades plus used way more product not only coz it's so liquid/wet.). The concealers, liquid or creamy blushers, whatever I use on top goes on smoothly without much blending needed, just as if it melts together and into my skin. Only at times I use a powder though I never noticed it would need some 'setting'. Actually it never looks or feels as if I'm wearing anything. I can't imagine myself without this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely a "my skin but better" foundation, it gives light coverage and feels lightweight and moisturizing. I only use this one when my skin's in a quite good condition, it makes my skin look well-rested and glowing, but if I have breakouts or redness on my cheeks, I'll turn to foundations with higher coverage or pair it with full coverage concealer. The best way to apply this foundation, in my opinion, is using your finger to pat it into your skin, since it's so sheer it gives a totally natural finish and won't sit in my pores.

on 8/22/2013 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This fdn. has no coverage at all, more like a tinted moisturizer that leave the skin with a sheen, to me, this sheen resembles an oily sheen, not glitter, not glow, but a sheen. Not at all to my taste.

on 6/16/2013 6:33:00 AM

Really didn't like this product. Seemed to settle in my lines making me appear older, I actually looked better before applying it - which really isn't good!!! I received a sample but definitely wouldn't buy. For now, I will continue to wear my armani shaping cream.

on 5/2/2013 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Can you believe it.... Needless Markup is the only place that sells this in the D.C. area, and they were OUT OF STOCK of my color (Fawn). That floored me. But my impression of the foundation is that it is very thick and gloppy.I have a sample I have been using... its a very dense and oily makeup. In my opinion, the coverage is more full than light, It covers everything. Looks beautiful, but I really don['t want anything this gloppy.and thick. Looks v3ery dewy, which can segue into oily. Color (fawn) very yellow, and I am more of a balance between yellow and pink. A good expensive makeup to put into my rotation.