November 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Toners - Korres - Pomegranate Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Dgast4484

first - this smells AMAZING!! and the bottle is huge and last a long time. It does an awesome job of picking up makeup/dirt left after washing face. However as for minimizing appearance of pores, i didn't see a difference(been using 2x a day for maybe 5 weeks-ish). For the price - i probably wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by stacygrant

This stuff is perfect! I've used it for months on my acne prone skin. It helps keep my skin clear, isn't drying, and does not leave any residue behind. Its consistency is thin and watery but really makes my skin feel clean and balanced. I don't like toners that leave a residue behind. This one leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and prepped for my next steps.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've tried numerous toners and I found that this one was good in the sense that it didn't dry my face out too much. I wasn't overly impressed with this product. I used it after I would cleanse my face with Korres Milk Protein Foaming Cleanser. After about a week of using both products combines (2x a day) I noticed that my face actually broke out! I had painful little breakouts on my forehead, cheek, and beside my mouth.

The cosmetician at Shopper's Drug Mart said that my skin may have had a reaction to the "natural" ingredients. I have used numerous of "organic" and "natural" cleansers and products before and I have never had this issue.

For the price, I returned both products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

Ok so I LOVE the smell of this product. However, after using it for a few weeks I had to stop. It broke me out SO bad. It is good in a pinch as it didn't break me out right away but with continued use my skin got worse and worse and it completely disappeared within a few days of stopping using it. This is odd to me too because I DON'T break out easily with new products (and this one is supposed to have acne FIGHTING ingredients in it) and my skin is not sensitive to much except like menthol type products. I switched over to the Michael Todd line and I like that toner a ton better because this one still has the denatured alcohol in it and that is a known drying agent....I wanted to love this because it smells divine but sadly I just won't use it unless I am desperate and have nothing else.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This toner works and actually smells good compared to most toners. It contains salicylic acid (which I like for my acne-prone skin), and it gets my face super clean without stinging or burning. I always get more makeup off using this even after using a cleanser or scrub. I like the size of the hole in the cap to dispense product as it is small enough that you can just squeeze the bottle to squirt the toner onto a cotton round or pad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by jconfer

BEST TONER ON THE MARKET! I have tried so many and too many to list. But they are all high end and I hope they make this forever! What a great line and an amazing toner!!!!!!! Must try~