September 22, 2014 | 707 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Fruit Infusions - Purifying Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the packaging of this because it comes with a pump which is super convenient! I basically bought this just because I wanted a simple cleanser that didn't have any acne medication in it because I think my skin care routine was drying me out. So I've been using this and it does its job: cleansing my skin. It's pretty simple. It smells nice and there are strawberry seeds in it which is pretty cool. It says on the bottle don't use it if you have allergies to strawberries and the other fruits it's infused with.
I haven't noticed anything negative about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by luminelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so, this was my first shot at Clean&Clear products. After all the commercials and sightings at stores, I caved and decided to try it out.
So first of all I want to say how good the friggin smells! Very citrusy, I suppose it's to expect because it's indicated they use real fruit extracts. Also they have a unique formula wich includes strawberry seeds! There are only a few but it definatly doesn't irratate the skin (so for people with sensitive skin, I recommend) and cleanses very well and purifies your pores and treats acne. I use it in the morning and always feel awake and ready to face the day!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE the smell <3 But it's too drying for me :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, I want to say that I am a big Clean & Clear fan. I find that there products are very well priced and work well for how much they cost and are worth. I was first attracted to this cleanser because of the cute packaging and the scent. I LOVE anything citrus scented. This cleanser was very creamy, a total 180 from the original Morning Burst Cleanser. Rather than the "bursting beads", this cleanser has "scrubbing" strawberry seeds. I found that these strawberry seeds were a little harsh and kind of just scratched my face, instead of cleaning my face. They did not dissolve and made the cleanser gritty and unpleasant in texture. I also did not feel that this had the same "Morning Burst" tingle feeling that the original cleansers in the line had.
This cleanser, like every other I have tried, left my skin feeling a little dry and tight. This is not at all hydrating in any way. This cleanser also does not help acne clearing. I also found that it didn't exactly "purify" my pores. It lessened the look of my pores but only for a limited amount of time. This cleanser merely cleaned my skin but it did not do anything extraordinary or amazing. It definitely did not distinguish itself from other drugstore cleansers on the market.
Thankfully, I purchased this on sale, with a coupon and paid only around $4 for it at my local Target. All in all, this is a less than mediocre cleanser. I would not buy this product again just because there are so many other drugstore cleansers that I have not yet tried. I recommend trying the original Morning Burst cleanser if you want to try a Clean & Clear product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

First, let me just say how YUMMY this smells. I've never been a huge fan of Clean and Clear (just because the products never worked for my skin) but I love this cleanser! After using it to cleanse my face, my face feels super clean and soft. To add on, the smell really does wake me up in the morning. I wish the packaging came with a cap or something on top of the pump though, that'd make it more travel friendly.